Not smelling and fapping to your sister's underwear

>Not smelling and fapping to your sister's underwear
Explain yourself

No sister

No sister

I would if I could bro. Hasn't stopped me from stealing any pair I can from other women. I used to steal my grandma's and currently have some of my aunt's. Shiny and soft like ones pictured are the best.

Sure how does that work? Hey sis do what I say or I will show people the photos I took of you covered in my cum.

i don't live at my mom's house, and i have a healthy sex life

Fuck off normie

I'm gay
I have no sister
I do not have an incest fetish
I hate women

Some of us actually get to smell and eat real pussy on a regular basis. No need for stale underwear

I stole my mother-in-law's panties once and fapped to her used toilet papers.

my sisters are fat as fuck

Tried it a couple times and it just makes me wish for pussy and sad so I stop. It's even a step sister that's 14, I should be having the time of my life over here.

No sister but I used to wait till my best friends sister had a shower and I would run in for a piss and too suck the shit and goo from her panties. I would take them sometimes too. I used to jerk in to her clean socks then put them back in the morning. She was in my year at school and was smokin hot. I used to get off seeing her walk the halls and sit in class wondering if my cum was on her toes today

thats easy mode, what about eating your sister's pussy on a regular basis?

I use to do it all the time when I was living at home. Having two younger sisters was so cash. Endless supply of dirty panties to jerk off to.

i have the biggest boner imaginable. you've managed to press all the buttons. congrats.

Don't have one

raped my sister, killed her then chopped her into pieces and buried her in the back yard of a nearby registered sex offender. ill just smell my own dick when im sucking it thanks.

I used to fuck my sister

i rubbed my dick on my sister butt

You're welcome dude lol, and thanks I usually just get called gross for telling that stuff. I'm hard too just thinking about it too

Did it once when me and my little sister were still living with our parents. Really want to do it again. Best fap in my life.

I like to imagine the odd female lurkers are going to subtly leave their underwear about for their brothers to find.

cousin

I know right, having sisters is the best

Yeah. Always thought smelling panties would be disgusting but it was so fucking hot cumming while smelling my sister's panties that were pressed up against her teen pussy just an hour before.

jesus what are those fucking stains?

>I used to jerk in to her clean socks then put them back in the morning. I used to get off seeing her walk the halls and sit in class wondering if my cum was on her toes today
Yeah that is a load of shit, she would straight up notice if her socks had some sticky goo inside them

His post implies he came in them the night before and he put them back in the drawers the following morning, so his cum would be crusty, not gooey.

She's 3 you faggot

really?? thre grandma's ?

i was a young and dumb newfag. i did however pair my sister with my friend and her fried with myself. tried to put a stick in her ass and asked her if we could have sex. her dad said no, turns out he was a sex offender and she was shipped off to her family in ohio or some shit. good times.

Yea. I love it to use the bathroom after they took a shower. When the panties is still wet.
pee stains

Let me find my folder quick, got pics of her slutty underwear aswell as her collection of sex toys

do it while I post my sisters slutty underwear

who the fuck designed this shit? the colors are all over the place. it's like a retarded 5 year old just said fuck it and put crayola through the works. what the fuck ever happened to craftsmanshit?

>Implying no one would notice crusty shit inside their clean socks

china happened

I mean, I don't disagree or anything, just pointing it out.

i dont have a sister but my moms smell amazing

i've came like ten thousand times to the smell of my moms cunt

also any other girl i can find. 12 year old cousins panties were the best smell in the fucking world

fucking sherlock holmes over here. or maybe i'm wrong; you're just a watson.

She's 18 keep in mind

Ty.

Used to sniff, lick and jackoff in my aunt's. Got ahold if my niece's a couple of years ago. Good fapping

Yeah I was raised by her as my mom was a total drunk and could barely support her habit let alone two kids. She had me at 16 my grandma was like 34 when I was born and not hard to look at. She almost always war shiny panties like the ones pictured. Wish I had some of her panties right now really.

literally concentrated yeast, bacteria and shit. Inhaling it just makes you ill.

So?

>used to take panties from the washing hamper to fap to
>assumed they were my sisters.
>realised my mom had bought a bunch of same type for herself and sister
>so I was fapping with moms some of the time
>meh, didn't stop

Why would I if I have a GF who I can smell when I eat her out, and who is happy to blow/fuck me

No sister. + i'm not a degenerate.

ew

why are you even here?

this is teafag's level of disgust. ty for posting.

Everyone's always posting about dirty panties, but nobody ever seems to care about the bras.

I'm the reverse.

these are clean you fuckwad

you have seen nothing yet

I'm an only child you retarded nigger
kill yourself

I fap and smell my girlfriend's mom's panties. They smell the same as my girlfriend's.

Waow

breh, snort that shit.

What are those stains?

you have a fat gross sister

natural lube + bacteria = Sup Forums

Mines got some slutty ones

Kek

me too, I love my gf moms panties.

yup done that
pee, pussy juice and sweats
No, she is not fat and gross

my sister lives 500km away from me
also its gross

fucking canadians

how does that relate to canadians :thinking:

Used to have two girl roommates and I would always going into their rooms while they were at work. I would go threw their drawers and laundry baskets and smell their panties. One had a bigger ass and tits than the other but both would come back from working out and change before work. I would go in and smell their panties and lick them. The best smell ever. One of the chicks came home late changed then left while it was just myself home so I went in to check out her panties and she must of got done getting fucked because she creamed alot. Best year of my life.

We live in different states.

Years ago a family friend who was like a sister to me left her things unattended. I would often sneak into her room when she would stay over to steal her panties and jerk off on her toothbrush.

yea, best year of my life too when I'm living at home with 2 sisters

I'm on similar situation right now. pic related, just took it..

dat cream

moar?

found some some!

I tried this once, not with sister, but with a friend's gf who came over to my place to use my laundry.

I just don't get it. It smells nice and primal but, just not for me.

delicious

measurement system, timezone. use ur noggin m8e

right

I actually used to
We shared bathrooms and hept a hamper in the bathroom.
I'd sniff and fap to her panties before I would shower or while taking a shit.

She’s like 400 lbs and showers twice a week

Post pics

only child

>400 lbs and showers twice a week
Tfw you take a shower and your feet don't get wet.

No sister, but my wife just took these off. she is putting the kids to be and then I am going to fuck her brains out.

Post pic of wife. Doesn't have to be noodz, but show face and body

describe smell

can show body but no face. she has too public job

dude. I don't need to smell the panties. I am going to bury my face in her actual pussy.

Works for me

i once did it but never ever did it again

I used to but they smelled so awful it ruined the fantasy pretty quickly.