How do people with not much money make serious cash with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies?

How do people with not much money make serious cash with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies?

Start mining 10 years ago

Exponential growth and not buying near all time highs/late bull runs like dumbasses

Past is past...

They don’t

Smuk wheat

Buy bitcoin 7 years ago and sell it at its all time high

we suck dick

Did you try investing ten years ago?

If I did, I wouldn’t be asking...

Roll

Rollerino

Winrar! Deliver OP

You're in the wrong part of Sup Forums. Go to /biz/, pay attention to what coins we recommend and talk shit about. Buy some Ethereum on coinbase and transfer it to binance. Buy low, sell high. I double my portfolio some weeks.

I’m looking for advice! Seriously!

So it’s a gamble and you’ve just got to play the game,

Just keep begging like a poor fag but post your ethereum wallet address and tempt someone with some oc
0x6155a730536cd8ab30372c6b9a00a1275a0aa4ba

Eonbot works good for cryptos trading. I strongly suggest it. You can find their post on bitcointalk.

Yes but the market is so bullish it's almost difficult to lose, as long as you stay strong and hold during your losses. Overall, you come out on top.

Just keep trying to invest in small amounts at a time. Like another user said, buy low and sell high.

Pretend that you're in the game dopewars and you'll probably do alright.

Unless officer hardass comes after ya

It seems that way

I’m genuine, and I’m certainly not a millennial, I was very late to the game, but there’s no pony dwelling on if I did this or that 10 years ago etc, my life circumstances are changing quick right now, and I ain’t much cash,