Among the people currently in power, which country leader do you think demonstrates the highest level of intelligence...

Among the people currently in power, which country leader do you think demonstrates the highest level of intelligence? Who are the top contenders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd3o7_odvms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>which country leader do you think demonstrates the highest level of intelligence?
Donald Trump. He is the only one of the 3 who faces real elections and must outsmart (not kill or remove) his opponent.

Xi probably faces worse from within his party. To stand out among literally 1 billion chinks is no easy feat

merkel
Dr. rer. nat. in quantum chemistry

This. I'd say Putin, but Xi actually has to deal with political intrigue within his own party.

son of famous rehabilitated early ccp general helps

the sphere of potential top chinese party leader is quite small

In terms of intelligence Xi is the smartest out of the 3 and Trump, without question, the dumbest. Trump doesn't even belong with the Western or Asian tier leaders. His IQ is African leadership tier. He is a failure as a business man and if his company was public instead of family owned he would have been ousted as CEO years ago.

I don't know about Xi tbqh. Anyone unironically saying Trump is smart is a retard, though.

>He is a failure as a business man and if his company was public instead of family owned he would have been ousted as CEO years ago.
t; failure at life Sup Forums poster.

Xi
Putin

POWER GAP

Trump

>same fagging this hard

don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

Everyone knows Trump is retarded. It's not some big secret.

>/r/the _donald can't comprehend that 1 person, let alone multiple people, think their cult leader is an inept retard.

I just did a bit of Googling on Merkel, and, Jesus Christ, I had no idea how brainy she is.

Running a non liberal democratic state requires way more intelligence than running a liberal democracy (unless you're in Africa, then you can do whatever I guess)

Merkel obviously. She is going to win a fourth term, having been in power for 16 years.

Definitely not Trump.
Putin is definitely smart as fuck.
I don't know about the Chinese guy, but he looks like a person of reason.

Putin. His government is corrupted as fuck, and he has the worst performance among all of them. But ruling Russia is playing the game at the hardest mode after all.

She also speaks fluent Russian.

>only one of the 3

pretty sure OP meant out of all the world leaders

>the smartest leader in the world signed onto Paris Climate Agreement

>Running a non liberal democratic state requires way more intelligence
Its clear this was never a serious thread.

Im out, bye.

Oh I thought we were talking about only the three in the picture.
I'll go with Merkel as well. She also seems to be a very good person in her life, despite what my countrymen think.

Xi, ofc. Only chink I like expept Jackie Chan.

The smartest leader in the world certainly wouldn't utterly isolate his nation on the world stage.

Step aside. The Dutch Prime Minister of 2021 is coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=gd3o7_odvms

>Putin is definitely smart as fuck.
1 move and lost half of the economy, i don't see any smart moves.

Is there any leader of any nation that has a STEM degree and not a Liberal Arts/Law/Business degree?

>But ruling Russia is playing the game at the hardest mode after all.
And what hard in this? Look and random african dictator, putin absolutely the same.

Yes, many. Our retard Tsipras has a civil engineering degree for example, even though he probably knows jackshit about the subject.

>my engineering professor is greek who worked as a civie
He was cool as fuck though.

....or so the Germans would have us believe

>politicians
>intelligence
but trump has an intelligence of a 5 yo

these people

The smartest leader in the world certainly doesn't believe in batshit insane hoaxes and conspiracy theories.

Yes, but African dictators channge all the time. Putinska has been in power for a long ass time

>Блэд, Пyyyтин!!!

what are you talking about. being a ruthless dictator in a corrupt country somehow requires being smart?

>Completely missed the SNL reference
Germans really are humorless fucks arent they

Elio Di Rupo was Prime Minister of Belgium until 2014, but he had a PhD in Chemistry.

I know very little about Putin's policies and how they've affected Russia, but what I perceive from his international forum speeches is a very high capacity for wit and thinking quickly, which I don't see often in politicians.

half of them 3rd world dictators probably bought their diplomas

Trump is sofa king retarded. It's obvious to everyone who isn't also retarded.

>my prof was from country X
therefore all of them are just like that guy

Bashar al Assad.

>The business of motivating men to fight is a tricky matter, Posca, I would not expect a slave to understand the subtelties

i still can't tell if his supported are really that retarded or they actually believed he only acted retarded while campaigning and were surprised that he is actually that retarded and they don't want to admit how retarded they were thinking he was only pretending to be retarded

Reading comprehension faggot. I never said all greeks were anything. I was differentiating him from the PM that user mentioned.

>supported
*supporters

Kim Jung Un, he is known to have discovered insulin and defeated IBM Watson in speed chess

What about me

Xi, since he's a gook.

Erdogan seems very intelligent desu

>channge all the time
not, they rule even longer

Xi Jinping is Chinese. Do you think he will be butthurt if his daughter marries a westerner?

Id be butthurt.

Assad. He was an ophthalmologist in London

Xi

- POWER GAP -

Putin

- MASSIVE POWER GAP -

Trump

Reminder that Putin doesn't know how to plan in the long run.

>2-party system
>'real elections'

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

surprisingly yes, you cannot run a country by yourself and within a dictatorship, loyalty is number one. The people who are running the country could in fact, stage a coup to gain power, assassinate you, or do a myriad of things to put you out of power. If your dictatorship has lasted for a very long time then that would mean you have successfully avoided all of those things mentioned above. You would need quite a bit of intelligence to do that.

>Went from getting slammed at Wrestlemania to ruling the most powerful nation in the world.
>stupid

>you have to be smart to convince tards to vote for you

>you have to be smart to convince tards to vote for you
Does that mean that Hillary was even worse?

>Be one of the other way more intelligent candidates.

>Can't beat a man with no political experience.

So enjoy russian system, 1-realparty and tons of useless parties without any chance. African tier democracy.

>Too fat too afford food and healthcare.
>Too gay to not run around the streets half naked.
>Too smart to vote for Trump.

>physicist with a doctorate in quantum chemistry and a scientific career
>speaks several languages fluently with Russian being one of them
>got into power by scheming and duping her former boss while the party was hit by the fallout of a donation scandal
>has won 3 electoral terms, being in power for 12 years and will win a certain second term in a few months
>established herself as the de facto ruler and spokesperson of the EU
>record employment figures, tax revenue and a public budget surplus under her rulership of Germany

Can you name some achievements that are comparable to these by the three men in your picture, OP?

a fouth term*

>implying the UK is a three party system anymore

>Reminder that Putin doesn't know how to plan in the long run.
Words are, he foresaw these changes in world, that he refused long strategy as pol situation changes so quickly, you should plan for 5 years max. So he pumped on tactics and flexebility.

They haven't completely opened the borders to their respective countries.

I see you love to post these africa-comparison things.
Africa is different, you know. At least explain what do you mean.

Not being America's bitch

Putin? Yes, easily.

Don't forget flooding the country with 2 million africans.

>merkel
>power gap
>power gap
>everyone else

the two on the left are legit morons so that leaves the finnish gentleman

Merkel pretty much cancelled our alliance with the US a week ago.

The Russian economy looks like a pile of shit right now.

Compare russian fakedemocracy to african fakedemocracy, they look the same. And presidents are literally dictators.

I think Xi and Putin are super smart, but Trump on the other hand...

All petro-states work the same. If the wealth of a nation is not dependant on the productivity of the citizens since it just can be easily extracted out of the ground with minimal effort then the well-being of its citizen is not in the interest of the petro-state.

not Trump, that's for sure

ITT: Sup Forums getting BTFO

I'm still waiting for all these achievements, guys.

Bibi > everyone

OP here. I thought it was pretty clear that I intended a discussion of *all* current world leaders. Why would I say "who are the top contenders" if it's a choice between the three depicted people? I don't know if I lack self-awareness or if it's that everyone barely thinks about the OP before shitposting.

>He is a failure as a business man
0/10

>being born in immense wealth, still going bankrupt 3 times, being bailed out by the US government, unable to secure loans from domestic banks and bilking the pay of hired workers are achievements of a successful business person

You are delusional.

You have never been in business and just parrot German media, which is very low quality journalism.

>lost 1 billion dollars in a single year

He became a billionaire because he could walk into any bank in New York and they'd say "Oh, you're Fred Trump's son. Here, have 40 million dollars in construction loans." His father had built up a real estate empire and a strong reputation, and he was able to trade on that to get buy in on any of his projects.
He got rich on a name. His father's name. He then added to that wealth through fraud, bribery, and simply refusing to pay people for the work they did.

He inherited a prominent family name that allowed him to take out millions in construction loans at the drop of a hat. He inherited a real estate empire and a ton of money from his father (after cheating his brother out of his share of the inheritance by having better lawyers). Then he preyed upon smaller contractors, hiring them to do work and then refusing to pay them afterward, threatening ruinous legal costs if they tried to sue to get their money. On top of that, he engaged in outright fraud and repeatedly paid politicians (using other people's money, collected as part of a charity that he controlled) to avoid legal consequences.

Dang and here I though being a considered great business man had to do with actually coming up with a good business idea and founding your own company from scratch instead of blowing your family's money out of the window, employing criminal and fraudal schemes, bilking employees and then being bailed out by hand-outs from daddy government and tax payer money.

Thanks for opening my eyes.

>Sup Forums getting their ass kicked outside of their echo chamber
>it's another one of these Sup Forums getting BTFO'd by Sup Forums threads

>which country leader do you think demonstrates the highest level of intelligence

Hands down Putin. You can't pull that off what he did in Syria without real, real fucking brains. Although not his country's leader, Nigel would be a close second since his Brexit campaign was marvellous. Duterte is also up there, considering how quickly he solved his country's drug abuse problem and took it off a collision course with China.

I also wouldn't dismiss Trump, but he has yet to accomplish something. Everybody else pretty much sits on the status quo, except Merkel, who history will remember as "the last empress of the EU".

>Merkel, who history will remember as "the last empress of the EU".
history will remember her as that childless bitch who destroyed europe

Xi > Putin > power gap > tr*mp

Xi is the smartest individually.

But Putin's political machine is much more interesting.

Trump is a meme.

Putin only needs to be one step ahead of his opposition.

Look up Surkhov and how he creates controled opposition to seed chaos. It's not even a tin-foil-tier theory, time and time again they own up to it themselves.

It wasn't clear at all to me that you meant all current world leaders.

they get btfo'd on their home turf all the time as well, since trump was elected.

Trump knows words. He has the best words. He's clearly the smartest

Memes aside
Chink>> Putón >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trump

I don't know enough about him, but I'd say Xi.

Putin has good advisors, but he's on his last legs.

Trump
>Trump