This whole gorilla getting shot thing has me pissed off...

This whole gorilla getting shot thing has me pissed off. Not because of what happened to the gorilla (that pissed me off too, we shouldn't have interfered with natural selection), but because of how most of you are reacting to it. If you think that killing that gorilla was unjust and wrong, but you go out and eat a cheeseburger for lunch, you need to reevaluate your morals. Does the cow somehow deserve to die? What is your justification for the death of that cow and the billions of other animals that die each year? It's tasty? If you believe that meat is a necessary component to a human's diet you are an uneducated sheep who lets the meat industry do the thinking for you. We can break atoms down to their building blocks but you think we can't figure out how to find an alternative source of protein? How the shit do you think the cow builds protein in the first place? Break the paradigms and do some mother fucking research for god's sake. Think for yourself. You have all of the information known to mankind at your fingertips and most of you choose to be ignorant. Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1464662267977.webm
nature.com/news/2010/100721/full/466432a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shooting the gorilla is wrong unless gorilla is tasty and they'll let us eat it.

>we shouldn't interfere with natural selection

What the fuck? Are you retarded? Do you not go to the Doctor's office to get a checkup? Have you ever taken antibiotics? When you were born, did the hospital put you in a little fucking incubator and feed you oxygen so you didn't just die like 80% of children did before we had modern medicine?

Fuck you, I sincerely hope in the future you avoid any medicine/vaccinations for your children. Didn't even read the rest of your stupid asinine post.

Go look at black twitter you dumb nigger

Killing the gorilla was unjust because it was the nigger that deserved to die, not the gorilla.

We're all hypocrites OP. You are too so don't mistake yourself for someone more noble than us.
You still cooperate with the entities that you condemn for practicing what you hate.

Cows and chickens aren't critically endangered species, you thick cunt.

This gorilla in particular was a male set to become part of a breeding program to grow the species.

That's why people are mad.

They should have killed the gorilla AFTER he killed the baby gorilla

>we shouldn't have interfered with natural selection
We didn't interfere with natural selection at all. Humans have evolved to become intelligent enough to build a gun, and shoot down other animals to defend one of its one.

But the kid was black

that was from when a white kid fell in a couple years ago

>but you go out and eat a cheeseburger for lunch,
not even remotely related to why people are mad. the species is rare and individual specimens are valuable.

Probably wouldve been cheaper to just kill the gorilla than lawsuit rape if anything happened to the kid.

Only retard liberal faggots who care about fee fee's make a big deal about this

Completely agree with you OP.

I've been vegetarian for over 10 years now. If you didn't come to the same realisation when you hit puberty then you're not worthy of life.

Nope
Wrong Tyrone

fuck that gorilla. i hope they kill another one just for good measure

Lots of cows and humans, few gorillas.

Your argument is stupid.

thats a different recent post dude, I've already seen that one, that nigger is delusional

There's plenty of gorillas you retard. They aren't near extinction or anything, a single gorilla means nothing for the collective species when they're at the population they are now.

It's not about the gorilla. It's about the ignorant causing death to a superior being.

If you can't recognize the difference between a chicken bred for domesticated food production and a fucking gorilla, then you're just as retarded as every other veganfag I have ever talked to.

fucking niggers.

>killing one of a few extremely endangered lowland gorillas in the world
>the same as eating a burger
Fuck off, faggot.

Their population has declined by over 60% in the last generation. They're on the critically endangered species list.

>superior being
>on the verge of extinction
Nope. They deserve to die out and keeping them alive is artificial and going against evolution.

literally the same

People are mad at the gorilla shooting because it was caused by bad parenting. No responsible parents turns their back on a 4 year even for a second. It's getting to a point where people are just sick and tired of hearing something being banned or destroyed because some dumbass let their kid get hurt.

It's like people who want to see big dogs banned from neighborhoods because "muh children". It's not the dog that was at fault. It was you for letting your kid near said dog in the first place.

>killing plants
>somehow he thinks he is better than everyone else

Really nigger?

The thing that's upsetting many of the normies is that this particular gorilla was part of an extremely endangered subspecies, and he was a relatively healthy and friendly specimen who was going to be used for breeding to bring their population back up. It's not just because some random animal died.

Another life lost due to the ignorance of niggers.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.
I really hope you aren't actually so retarded as to actually believe that.

>People are mad at the gorilla shooting because it was caused by bad parenting. No responsible parents turns their back on a 4 year even for a second

whats it like not having children

Who dat?

because hypocrisy

I can't wait for that gorilla species to die and I will make sure to go shit on the last one's dead body

Oh shut the fuck up. A little kid running away and jumping a fence isn't bad parenting. Shit happens.
If anything is to blame, its the fences of the zoo not being high/secure enough. A toddler shouldn't be able to hop one, regardless of how good his parents are.

>Gorilla
>critically endangered
>Cows
>Not critically endangered
Boy, that was tough.

I was raised vegetarian, have been vegan for 20 years, and never knowingly eaten meat in my life, but you're being a retard. If you're some autistic faggot determined to assign a value to life, then you still might come up with shooting the gorilla as the best answer.

>A dog is more valuable than a chicken
>A person is more valuable than a dog
>A gorilla is more valuable than a dog

Is a person more valuable than a gorilla? Maybe. Who knows? A 5 year old person is more valuable than an 85 year old person, but what about an endangered gorilla? I'm not really sure, but I feel for the zoo. Losing a gorilla sucks, but the amount of asspain they'd deal with if they tried to save them both and the niglet died would be astronomical.

Keeping them alive is proof of our evolution.

Well, fruits and vegetables and shit will end their lifecycle and die ANYWAYS if you don't kill them.

Animals and other living things have a actual lifespan that is cut short drastically when they are killed.

>that image
Sup Forums with the fuckin bantz out of nowhere as always

people who worry about endangered species are losers with nothing else to do with their lives. what are you worried about, genetic diversity for antibodies or whatever? thats the classic argument. and yet afflictions like cancer are killing humanity anyway. why dont you go worry about that

fuck the cows and fuck that gorilla. theyre here to serve us

>we shouldn't interfere with natural selection

If this were the case every time, that gorilla's species would have been extinct for years.

The west lowland African gorilla only has 600-700 known to exist world wide including zoos
They're an endangered species you Muslim fuck

No its not. Its going against evolution and forcing a species to stay around longer then its suppose to.

I want them all gassed

But cows are a clean meat. Eating monkeys is forbidden in the Bible.

Having the technology to preserved them shows that we are advancing.

tobias rolling out the bantz jesus

A gift from /gif/

>and yet afflictions like cancer are killing humanity anyway. why dont you go worry about that
There's nothing mutually exclusive about not razing the earth of life and wanting to help people. In fact, they're the same goal.
We do not benefit from killing off biodiversity. It harms the environment and thereby harms us.

Cows are literally born and bred to be eaten. Wild animals serve a purpose in their ecosystems much more complex than that.

Is that supposed to excuse you
for ripping out the ovaries of a living organism and discarding the fetuses before devouring it? Fucking psychopath

Cucks on Reddit had me convinced the Gorilla was just chillin' when it was shot.

This changes everything.

clearly he was saving the boy from drowning

No its you stupid fuck. Yes we have the technology but there is not reason why would be keep them around. Animals serve us. They deserve to go extinct to newer better species after humans can replace us. Keeping old fuck animals forced to live on this planet brings all evolution to a halt.

You don't give a fuck about any of that though, and you don't care about the gorilla. You just want an excuse to say they should of killed the black kid. Look at the bigger picture.

>pretent like vegan
>get vegan chicks for fuck
>sneakily eat meat before fuck and after fuck
>????
>profit

why would it matter if that ape died then, it is not a wild animal, never will be. It's in a cage, all it knows is a cage, this would only be terrible if a wild gorilla was shot.

other than his entertainment in a cage, there is nothing that gorilla provides that cannot be manufactured. its meaningless

>We can break atoms down to their building blocks

where did you go to school? murica? we can bash 1 rock into smaller rocks that we then cant use anymore.

Also i dont find it unjust that the gorilla was shot im pro killing random animals for sport also pro ivory

Fuck you. They killed a beautiful gorilla who dindu nuffin, to save a niglet.

Except a real live gorilla

and what exact purpous do moscitos have?

>excusing sheboon neglecting her niglet
>not wanting to see Winston drown future drug abusing convict niglet and then jetpack up and smash the neglectful sheboons head like a watermelon.

this should have been a hard lesson learned.

>What is your justification?
Darwinism. The other species are inferior, non-sentient, and tasty. Their lives' value pales in comparison to that of a human's. So long as killing another entity provides our species with some benefit of some shape or form, I really do not give one sad, measly little fuck about animals. They are there for our benefit and entertainment. They rolled the evolutionary dice and fucking lost.

Wow who could have guessed you're completely clueless.
Color me surprised.

Zoos run breeding programs that bring endangered species back from the brink of extinction with the intention of releasing them back into the wild when their numbers are self supporting. Losing a member of that breeding program means entire generations won't be realized.

Or maybe trying to give him a bath

Kill Spanish niggers.

>Harambe was trying to drown niglet because niggers are a mistake
>Gets killed for it
>#BlackLivesMatter
Harambe is the hero Gotham needs.
RIP in peace Harambe

It was a niglet you dumb fuck. We can't kill private property because a fucking niglet is in danger.

As one user already said, a gorilla.
Also the capability of breeding more.
The world is at your fingertips, user.
Fucking google it.
nature.com/news/2010/100721/full/466432a.html

The best father that boy ever had gunned down in his prime. Sad.

Yes, the cow deserves to die.
That's the price it pays for being so tasty.
Same for the pig.

>unnaturally breading apes that were weak or dumb enough to get caught

Their spawn is doomed to fail.

whose only purpose is entertainment in a cage
unless you think that some wild organism has an intrinsic value to us. in which case theres no point in me even fucking talking to you. go back to doing shrooms

>human child
>sweden

There are millions upon millions of cows, and they're exceedingly dumb animals.
Gorillas are critically endangered, and are fairly intelligent animals.

Harambe could have had the secret to space travel in his head but we'll never now.

His purpose was to join a breeding program in an effort to bolster the dwindling species.

Being caught by humans is not an indicator of weakness.
If that's your criteria for what deserves to live then literally everything on earth deserves to die.
Whether you like it or not every living thing has an effect on your environment.

>implying that nigglet would be worth anything

Cows have been bred for thousands of years specifically to provide us with milk, leather, and meat.

The gate and parents were placed there to secure the safety of the child from the gorilla actually. They didn't get shot when they failed at their job. Gorilla got killed when he wasn't even supposed to be doing a job to begin with.

for
what
purpose

>we want one
>to get more
>why?
>to get more

How about just letting natural selection take it's course, if something is going extinct, who are we to stop it?

>nigger
>human

>Whether you like it or not every living thing has an effect on your environment.
give an example
how does that species of gorilla affect me

And what would does that do us? How does keeping gorillas alive make our lives better?

Because we're better than mother nature you fucking cuck, we ARE natural selection.

The biodiversity of Earth provides an excellent and beautiful backdrop to human civilization and glory.
What's the point of tending to a dead garden?

/thread

This shit pisses me off. Like the panda, that refuse to have sex, we spend so much time and money to keep them alive and breeding when we should just let their failed species die, like nature intended.

>gaddam whitey kid gettin dat nigga killed

Kid is clearly black, multiple photos show this

>dat white kid mus be in black face er sum raycis sheit, it still whitey's fault

>fell into a gorilla pit
Can you into reading comprehension?

I dont live on Earth to make it a giant diverse beautiful stage. We live on Earth to make it suited for our needs.
Other animals serve no purpose.

The gorilla was killed for no purpose. Eating meat and killing an animal for it is for a purpose. The gorilla got killed because of stupidity. It died in vain. While an animal killed for food is not.

No we aren't? We aren't here to save all animals.
You are becoming borderline religious at this point.

How does keeping niggers alive make our lives better? You don't have an argument.

>black people comparing the gorilla to other blacks

forgot image