Any ways for me to deal with my depression?

Any ways for me to deal with my depression?

pic related

yes

Try getting off the internet for a while and go outside or something. When I get depressed I take a couple days off of the internet and think it out and try to solve it

thats really hard to do right now since its been snowing where i live

Idk what you should do user. Maybe you could go to a shrink or something

When you wake up tomorrow ignore your phone/computer and go play in the fucking snow for a while. Take a long ass walk and stretch when you get back home.

Well, where do you live and what is your mbti type? There's no one size fits all solution to life

This

Go for a walk and don't go back home until you get shit figured out

Unironically get off the internet for a bit... Try reading, that usually helps me.
>in b4 therapy
Shit's expensive so a mental break is a lot easier to afford. To read is to think alien thoughts.

leave him alone, he didn't do nothing wrong

Exercise. HIIT since you're probably not up to leaving the house. Build up a heavy sweat early in the morning to start the day right.

The meditate in the afternoon, start at 20 mins and work up to half an hour or more. Read Search Inside Yourself to learn how and why

Is that where my dad went? He never did come back...

The only thing that works for me is an antidepressant. See a doctor about it. It changed my life for the better.

I dont really want to try antidepressants just yet atleast because i have heard about it making things worse for some people

Lithium orotate, paleo diet, regular exercise. Go, go, go.

believe me dude just bundle up, and go somewhere until you are very cold, just walk around, then come back and make a hot drink. feelsgoodman

Lithium orotate isn't the pharmaceutical one btw, it's the mineral and orotic acid. The mineral crosses the blood brain barrer much better than RX equivalents so much smaller doses are needed. It's very safe and a lot of people have great results with it. Cheap and OTC too. Just read some reviews on it and research a little bit.

You should still change your diet and exercise though.

Try cutting out processed foods and sugars for sure.

As a type 1 diabetic i dont think that cutting all sugar out would be a good idea but i do want to exercise more

Stop watching Logan Paul.

hobbies, especially outdoor hobbies.
get off of Sup Forums.

if i watched logan paul i think i would have already killed myself

TRAIN YOURSELF. EVERY TIME YOU FEEL DEPRESSED, YOU GO, OH. ITS TIME TO GET UP AND MOVE AROUND. EXERCISE. GO ON A WALK. GET MOVING.

we weren't meant to be this sedentary.

seriously. every time I felt depressed this week, I got up and walked for 30 minutes to an hour, and BAM! mood improved drastically.

i like riding bmx/scooters but the weather is preventing me right now