Pro Israeli thread

Pro Israeli thread

No Trolls or Haters

Go suck a cock kike

Lemme guess, you're American trash?

very funny asshole

Are you the same guy as earlier today?
Go look up the documentary named Defamation please.

Why do you keep posting this shit? I thought yids had high self esteem.

I unironically like Israel. They're the nicest country in that part of the world. All of their neighbors are 3rd world shitholes.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL

FAKE

I don't even dislike jews, yet this post made me laugh out loud.

how can we trust you pinocchio?

israel will pay for this

HAHA remember this

borat was a jew posing as an antisemite. controlled opposition

jew server: discord gg/k3Hy6TY

Die, hasbara trolls.

But he was right in saying we need to throw them all down a well.

>posts pro Israeli thread
>gets angry when people troll

Obvious bait is bait or your just a faggot

>hasbara

just because you create seperate semantics for rasism (hasbara, antisemite) doesnt make you special or chosen. your like any other race. you cant steal land and you cant meddle in other peoples countries. oh you dont view other races as human? projecting your racsism on whites. fucking ridiculous.

ISISrael uses one word for pro-ISISrael propaganda and another for anti-ISISrael propaganda.
Jews lie.

>your
Uneducated American, confirmed.

yeah fearing jews with no logic and only fear and no explanation. the one whos sees true knows not to fear the small jew as he is controlled as the whites. it is the cultural elite. who push for control and of our countries economy, government through lobbying, bills that will expound long term debt (bubble economy to be used up for global growth with ethno centric jews at the helm while the rest of the races are a blended slave race) and direction of culture through media.

thats why borat is controlled opposition. because its making the opposition look ridiculous. just like the created nazis and isis. hitler studied under a jew before infultrating white supremacy groups and spreading surface level fear

>uneducated American

Actually Britfag, we fucking hate terrorists too

when you cant win an argument go for spelling mistakes! brilliant

who would have thought that the jews would get their way by tricking nazi's into thinking being pro-isreal is offensive

Enjoy your 3rd world, Britbong

its so they can have a reason to wipe them out and have the world to themselves.

enjoy your death trap in the middle east you bunch of inbred german khazars. really not even the original jews. just a bunch of posers. king david never displayed the hexagon btw

>getting told i'm living on a 3rd world
>by an israeli
ok

be fucking thankful to the anglos. they gave you israel. wwithout them youd have NOTHING.

we should go to ethopia and tell them to have a good time in israel. oh wait they deport black people

while calling us racist

Test do not reply

What do you think is going to happen if you make a pro Israeli thread on Sup Forums? Do you think you're gonna have friendly banter with a fellow Israeli about the next mosque you gonna blow up or something? Bad bait mate

theyve made an honest discussion impossible to have. or even an honest discussion in general. Its a game of semantics with a winner and loser free from truth

dont tell me what to do

Die, zionist scum.

Lol "no trolls or haters"
>posts an Israeli thread on Sup Forums
What do you expect to happen?

Funny how Muslims could’ve been on our side, their hatred for these people is even greater. I wonder what would’ve happened if these people were in front of a Muslim or pulling this shit in a Muslim country.

faggot

but we were on the jew leash since jesus the jew.. controller of the gentile slave race,

Makes you wonder why they have such a focused hatred. I guess after being next door to them the longest they have had the most experience and time to interact with them. There must be some serious reasons a whole people would have that much anger towards them

well. palestine. and jeruselm. they both think its theirs.

What site is that?

Lots of muslims are on our side, just not American muslims. Research hezbollah

Also the Syrian army are christians and muslims

Meet Saul Ladany, Olympic gold medalist and world record holder in competitive speed walking, arguably the most Jewish of sports.

And here is his testimony regarding the suffering he endured at Bergen-Belsen.

>I saw my father beaten by the SS, and I lost most of my family there [Belsen]... A ransom deal that the Americans attempted saved 2,000 Jews and I was one. I actually went into the gas chamber, but was reprieved. God knows why.

>I actually went into the gas chamber...

>but was reprieved.

That's funny. I seem to remember that Bergen Belsen didn't have a gas chamber. Interdasting. Let's carry on, shall we?

Also, Mr. Ladany claimed he was reprieved, but here I was under the impression that the Nazis were trying to exterminate all of the Jews.

Well, apparently the Nazis were exchanging Jewish prisoners for German POWs, but they're still releasing the ethnic group they're supposedly trying to wipe from the face of the Earth.

Anybody have something else to contribute?

do they activley know or are they being lied to and dont want to accept

Except Hezbollah is not on our side at all. Hezbollah are on 2 sides:

1 of them is Palestine and the other is Shia Muslims (or Iran).

Hezbollah don’t give a shit about whites and to be honest I don’t understand why they would be. Still, Hezbollah are serious badass motherfuckers, they took out a lot of Jews without being as advanced. It shows how much heart and fearlessness matters.

He claims he was 8 so he has memory of the event.

exaggeration and media reinforcing exaggeration telephoning until its nazi cannibals having jew dinner

chill Muhammad

Die, zionist scum.

Jews should die like Jesus did

I don’t believe Muslims are the problem, in fact, I can understand why they’re mad. Their countries getting bombed to pieces, the Israel situation.

The thing is though: Muslims aren’t going to be sleeping forever, one day someone will come there and destroy the insane wahhabi salafist mentality. With the fast spread of technology and science, they one day too will have to advance.

If everyone were to kill JUST ONE jew each, all wars in the world would end immediately.

It takes only one each! How hard is that? If you don't, they'll get you!

you know he came back, right? and eventually will, apparently

Jews killed Jesus. Nowadays jews only kill semites such as their Canaanite hosts.

Typical kike tactic, calling others “Muhammad”. Filthy hook nosed demon spawn.

i fucking wish he would show up that fucking bum

jidf controlled opposition to make people concerned with elite jewish cultural crimes look like ridiculous "anti semities". resist violence, use logic

Im anglo saxon calm down alladin

Support

Heyh pur eehckreyale

he did call the modern german jew the synogouge of satan.

Very funny, Shlochomho. Anglo Saxons literally did the Jews bidding and destroyed the only man and nation trying to save their own race.

>756709073

????

Reported for rule violation and illegal content.