Drawthread

drawthread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfXf1T4qVOQ
imgur.com/a/K802E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

not dis shit again jeezooooos

thanks for the draw, scraps

Not sure why the other one 404'd but here's the request. I know it was supposed to be a mail man but I decided to make it male man. The best superhero ever. I think it's quite an improvement.

dis is da wea bruddas

is dis the wae?

What happened to the last thread? Didn't it just start? Also, request from a previous thread. If you're here , I hope you like it.

OP deleted the whole thread

SPIT ON HIM BRUDDAS xDDD
UGANDA UBUNGU OBONGO :D
WE WIL SHOW YOU DA WAE xxDDDDDDDDD

honestly, this shit was funny for 2 minutes, but not anymore.

Hello thread.

Sfw reqs?

Cute teddy bear! I might steal it from you.

Yea, weird shit.
You do not know de whey

Thanks for the fantastic delivery. Saved. Much appreciated

Requesting Sakura needing to poop really badly.

okay.. lets try this again...

OP was too weak to handle the shitpost

Get ready to see it full blast for the next month or so

Me hugging you.

I gonna suck that puss all night long

Matey what happened

unfortunately now i find the reactions of people annoyed by it funny. Give me a week or so and it'll grow old for me too.

ahoy matey

draw god

dats de wey

For mobile,
Not my character but I like his design

It's not even that annoying, It's just stupid in a nonfunny way. And it's extremely repetitive, like, it's just 2 or 3 phrases.

I was going to do the same exact thing.

o-ho a-ha
I liek it.

for the guy who requested the dark souls stuff, here ya go mang

Rate?
Any tips?
I'd be very happy to see what would you improve
If you want please upload your version
I know my draw is a shit I only started drawing recently
I'm looking to improve not to stop

No idea why the other thread got ripped. Curious if you have a page or something where you upload your stuff?

No prob, I had fun with it!

The heck just happened to the thread?
Smh OP

>tablet

Okay i draw a good ref yes a good ref a nice good ref yes

damn hivemind, i was going to make a gif with speech bubbles appearing

forgot drawing yes

tell me bradahs

OP is a dickhead and deleted the thread but I saw my delivery just in time thanks again

For those who didn't see it,
>meadly drawing her favorite people with crayon.

>(You)
>Dad
Feelsbadman

I am no weak snek
I was wondering how and how often you practice muscle studies trink, but last thread got nuked from orbit apparently.
Hell if i know
what is your drawname?

Shall I take one more request or is it wall stare time? Vote now!

Das cute yo!

he might be your father but he ain't your daddy

I'm Kiro.
How are ya?

>Gay
I keked
Thanks for the awesome delivery sam.

>(You) user
That's the lewd uncle who tried to teach his "special game" at every family reunion

Get away from my daughter

Plot Twist, they're both the same user
Before and After parenthood

youtube.com/watch?v=TfXf1T4qVOQ

Take note anons of the slow and steady decline of this mentally unstable tumblrina. Day by day her drawings have become more and more erratic, more unstable. Something is eating away at her; her art reflects it. How much longer will she be with us? That remains to be seen. But one thing is for sure, she's not long for this world if she continues to suppress her problems.
1/10, like I said. Stop drawing.
You know your shit is bad when only No Balls replies to you.
Your father didn't want to spend the holidays with you because he hated you, because you weren't important to him
>When your drawings are so trash only No Balls will give you that (You)

meadly is right kids never lie

I gotta dumbler I dump shit on
/blog/trinketsworkshop

I'm been boring playing South Park Phone Destroyer sorry if i'm replying late friendo pal matey

I used to do them all the time. then I feel of the study train hard for a while.i need to get back on it. I kinda miss doing study stuff

I wonder why. Also, sick trips.

Noooo! Don't take Robbie!

No problem buddy, it was super fun to draw. Glad you liked it!

Ahoy!

It's not bad, a nice moody drawing. For just starting it's pretty good. Since it's just a basically empty pic, there's not much to say. Maybe add in someone leaning against the light pole smoking? Add some stars too, it looks to barren out.

Shut your ignorant mouths

Requesting her getting knotted(in a painful way) with a doggo.

I didn’t draw it you mongoloid it’s a ref for mobile

I want to give my pirate hat matey as a gift

Moody than a bar for pirates 10/10 matey

mine drawing me helping you with your rabbit situation? in the end we could stare at the wall :p

You got a full ref of yourself?

comrade cat take this mosin, it's good rifle you will kill germans with it

Well good bye me heartie if you are leaving so soon

Not by me, but I have a bunch of drawings from a friend that they're fine with me sharing for reference. imgur.com/a/K802E
They're so much better than me.

Anyone have those butt pics Lilly posted in the virgin killer?

You do not know de whey

just ignore him, he'll just reply to himself. he's an angry, pathetic, lonely boy.

>Abusefag alert

I hope you die from an aneurysm while jerking off to that ugly furry-bait garbage you like.
I hope your dad get's off of his sick bed for long enough to see how disgusting you are in your time of dying, and despises you as he collapses from the symptoms you could have helped him avoid while you were spamming these threads.
I hope in hell, your punishment is to be hard vore eaten by that fugly mess of a waifu, only to have her throw you up in disgust. Only for you to land in a pile of bile and your own blood right in front of your father, who's hell is watching is only son succumb to the sick fetish he died to for all eternity.

And your family finds your dead bodies, and assume your father was calling for help while you jacked off to that fucked up shit. They bury him, lamenting they sentenced him to the neglectful hellhole that was you.

They just throw your body in a landfill with the broken remains of your computer.

>And it's extremely repetitive, like, it's just 2 or 3 phrases.
Did i missed the moment where memes stopped being using one line/image/idea repeatedly to the point majority hate it and became something else? Show me da wey ma queen.

Can I get a ref of your character Sam?

np

Here is my character reference.
It really reflects the way I feel a about water being the only way fo drinking water since like we really need water but without it it really sucks because I cant drink anyhting that contains hydrogen or oxygen. Sometimes I really want to drink my OC because its just like water, it flows and made out of hydrogen and breaths oxygen.
Truly a water piece

Who is your favorite poet?

Please tell me it's Robert Frost.

ello scratch, how you is?

Most of the memes are not a thing on themselves. They usually are used to express an emotion, which can appear in a conversation about a topic different that the meme itself. How can you use the ugandan knuckles apart from using it as an annoying reference joke every time you see the word "way" ?
Also an interesting thing for you to possibly contribute spicing this thing up. Did you know that Putin's surname literally translates to something like "[a man] of the way" or "...path"? Now you do. Show them da wae, and maybe it will cause the meme to mutate a bit.

Is that a fucking jerma reference

Request from last thread.

Mateys you there?

It [spoiler]Is[/spoiler]

Looks great matey.

Hi mobile!

Fuck I forgot how to use spoilers on this site.

[s] is [/s]
[spoiler] is [/spoiler]

>Newfag

Oh, it's really cute but if it's not your OC then I don't wanna draw it. I wouldn't wanna accidentally make their creator mad because I drew it without their permission.

Spoilers don't work on Sup Forums

Only repost because I guess I posted at the end of thread. But can I please get Zeke doing a Jojo pose? He calls his eye the "Eye of Shining Justice" and the first lyric in the 7th Jojo op is Shining Justice.

I'm not annoying all you mateys if so sorry i'm not the best with chatting and drawing. :(

You're a good matey don't be sorry matey

fRiLlEd sHaRk

Relax, me hearty. You are amongst friends here! (Except for Abusefag & Spitroast. Fuck them)

anyone?

checked trips

Hoo we spit on bruddahs?

Don't worry, matey, you're awesome.