HES AT IT AGAIN

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zc_q9p9iYg

MOLYNEUX SEALS THE DEAL FOR BREXIT WITH ANOTHER BRILLIANT POWERPOINT PRESENTATION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=JFt-pRIvL9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

O god why

Not an argument

What does Sup Forums think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

bump

>kikes
>based
>jew flag

probably a reference to the fact EU make stupid rules like in supermarkets bananas cant be in more than a bunch of 3, and fruit and veggies have to look a certain way.

shes female so shes likely in favour of remain like they all are, but if anything this should be support for brexit

I want Mr. Molyneux to be my Prime Minister in my life time

You are thinking way too much into it..

she hasnt dressed up as a banana just because she felt like it you invalid

>Memeneux
>Is an emigrant in the USA
>Bitches about emigrants in the European Union

What a piece of shit, fuck I hope someone shoots this fat cunt

That is the strangest accent I have ever heard, one minute it's Australian, then English, then American, then Texan.

We need a video of him explaining this.

>We need a video of him explaining this.
It's for his podcast listeners. I think he said he changes the accent when he's quoting.

it's just a weird canadian accent, some canadian's just sound weird

He's a leaf living in Toronto.

ONE

11:36

>really makes you think, doesn't it?

Molyneux confirmed Sup Forumstard

Real talk, his show is virtually useless for sharing because NOBODY will watch ALL. THIS. SHIT. when the video is like one hour long.

I want this man to guide my life

Yeah you have a point, it's hard to get people to watch the long videos (basically everything over 4 minutes). Sometimes telling them to just listen to it or the podcast while doing something else like sport or laundry helps.

I can back you up on this one. My mom is from Buffalo and sounds half Canadian, half Ohio-an. My dad learned English with a British accent but taught himself to speak with an American one.

Sometimes I sound like an NPR commentator, sometimes I sound like I'm a New England townie, and a lot of the time I just sound southern.

AROUND 41:00 HE SAYS "really makes u think, huh"

look at this cunt

Bump

Shame it wasn't a black girl.

EVERY
SINGEL
THREAD

HOLY SHIT

THIS ASSHOLE BROWSES Sup Forums CONFIRMED

I must have missed when "really makes you think" became a meme. Where the hell did it come from?

Bait threads. Same as "Sup Forums BTFO" or "Well Sup Forums?" For some reason "Kind of makes you think" just gained traction because it was the most retarded, as if we're supposed to be in awe of whatever easily-refuted libtard point was being made in whatever memeograph was attached to the thread

>Yeah you have a point, it's hard to get people to watch the long videos (basically everything over 4 minutes). Sometimes telling them to just listen to it or the podcast while doing something else like sport or laundry helps.
Yeah but even that's kind of tricky.

Sargon at least doesn't just fucking talk into a camera for an hour. Actually, Molyneux just just go and suck Undoomed or Black Pigeon's cock for video editing and/or scripting help.

It's a normie caption, famously used with pictures of dindus next to Pharos implying they wuz kangz

It's so nice that Sup Forums has filters built in so that I don't have to see these shitposts all of the time. Usually some old shit from Occupy Democrats.

I can't understand the people who fall for this bait all of the time though. Those threads usually get a lot of replies.

Honestly, very disappointed by this Stefan video. It's great on why mass immigration is disastrous, sure, but it's certainly not a "Brexit" video.

I was expecting "the truth about Brexit" to dig into the depths of the EU's history, its "founding fathers", and the fact its goal - from the start - was to destroy popular sovereignty.

I realise it would be hard for somebody who is not a British patriot to get to the heart of this, but he could have at least tried.

wow, really makes you think

Good goys, papper bless. Aprecheet ya

watching at 1.5x, about halfway in. How can one man be so fucking based??

He has done some very good videos on the eu, I recommend finding them and watching

VOTE BREXIT!

ONE

>40 seconds in
>"It is fundamentally about one thing and one thing only, and that is immigration"
>close tab

never post this shit again

if he hadnt put his rant at the beginning it would be better for showing to people on the fence

Please link one. I've seen a lot of his videos of Europe, and the European Union in passing, but nothing about the workings or history of the European Union. He's a very good researcher and presenter, so if he's covered this I'd be thrilled to watch it.

Agreed. Many of his past videos have been good redpilling tools, but not too sure about this one.

A little off topic, but I'd recommend this shorter video - also from today - by Pat Condell, along with "Brexit the Movie" which he recommends. It also focuses more on the aspects I expect to convince those who aren't already sold just from immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFt-pRIvL9E