New battlefield poster

they pushing for race war!

>implying it will be a war

Niggers cant into strategy or tactics, or shoot worth shit. Whites will win.

Just think of the advertising profits that 24 hours news channels would get from a real race war!

Follow the money.

DICE is from Sweden, so they either are cucks or they have enough and want a race war.

Germany vs Poland :)

i see what you did tharr.

So let me guess
>Yeah mah nigga, we wuz allies and shiet, we saved the world.
>The evil whities always be fighting wars and starting shit.

I would rather play as the German man. Fuck you DICE. BF1 looks like shit.

so we win this verion, right?

Yeah and of course there is a fucking Luger artillery out of fucking nowhere. Everyone in this game will have MP18 and BAR and shit

>Niggers so narcissistic that they now "WEZ WORLD WAR 1 N SHIEEET"

I'm still offended by this shit. This was a European war entirely made out of Europeans. Just because the US came late into a war and had several blacks divisions does not make them qualified to be at the epicenter of the war. Oh and I bet DICE will make it so that Germany and the Central powers are the villains despite the fact that there was no right or wrong in this entire fucking fiasco.

You'll have some, but they're all Halfricans.

>follow the monkey

I'll leave the session if I get put on the negroid side, I'm assuming everyone else will too.

>World War 1
>One of the greatest conflicts of our time
>We make it look like it was faught between blacks and evil whitey
>For our shitty videogame
Someone needs to burn Dice to the ground

Well I know the team I will always be playing on.

Are they portraying the German as the good guy? Because it kind of looks like they are.

>>The evil whities always be fighting wars and starting shit.
But that's true. It's also true we tend to win them.
#WhitePrideWorldWide

> BF1 looks like shit.

Battlefield has been a shit franchise since Battlefield Heroes in 2008. Battlefield 2 in 2005 was the last great Battlefield game. I'll give Battlefield Bad Company 2 a pass since it was a good skirmish game, but it definitely wasn't a full scale battlefield game.

No, they have superior black pharaohs and shiet

kek

Based dicecucks

>This was a European war entirely made out of Europeans.
The French and British sent hundreds of thousands of colonial auxiliaries to die on the Balkan front.

the "black devisions" are from France, not the US though.

But I agree, this fucking diversity shit has no place in a WW1 game.

I'm gonna be on my nigga Tyrones side. Gonna teach that Jefferson white man what it do.

That's for sure. Fuck DICE, and fuck Sweden. Seems like they are portraying the Entente as largely composed of non-Whites.

i see they got rid of the nigger club

HOL UP

ww1 was about black slavery and female liberation

prove me wrong shitlords

I would say Battlefield Heroes was one of the blunders. I found myself liking BF3 and BF4 but I'd say this is the end. But whatever, I would like a good game that is based.

>WWI
>fought by niggers

TOPPEST KEK

Already preorderd

Can't wait to kill krauts in MP with my based 1911 for freedom and equality

>actually buying this shit

Is that a fucking drum on that Mauser? Did those even exist?

> I found myself liking BF3

I was so disappointed with that game. It's no surprise that the population for their servers nosedived by the next year. Compare that to Battlefield 2 or 1942 which had healthy populations years and years after.

>murican education

WE

kek

Almost non-existant
There were mock ups and a few test models but they never actually saw combat, just like the niggers ;)

>being this underage

When I say Europeans I mean it was a European conflict at heart. Sure, colonial powers tossed whatever cannon fodder they could out into the battlefield like Indians, Africans, Middle Easterns, but the battle was still white European majority. Sorry should have thought that through before typing.

He's a leaf so what do you expect?

>falling for the preorder jew

>Can't wait to kill krauts in MP with my based 1911 for freedom and equality
Vacation in Germany, nice.

Battlekangz 1

the problem is that in the time it takes to kill 10, their raped sex slaves have plopped out another 20

flying saucer helmets, Illuminati Alien elites trolling humanity since WWI.

>fighting for freedom and equality
>ww1

wew lad

Well DICE is based in Sweden. Doesn't surprise me they would attempt to cuck the shit out of Battlefield.

A lot of colonial troops saw action in Europe. Actually the first troops to be attacked with gas on the western front were French colonial troops from Algeria.

But yeah I agree this is a game about the good black allied against evil european imperialist. Which is ironically pretty close to british propaganda during the war about honest Tommy fighting the evil imperialist hun.

Then again this whole concept of "evil" europeans is post-colonial anglo attempt to collectivize their historical crimes to every "white" nation on earth.

In the tv series blackadder goes forth cpt. Blackadder stated: George, the British Empire at present covers a quarter of the globe, while the German Empire consists of a small sausage factory in Tanganyika. I hardly think we can be entirely absolved from blame on the imperialistic front.

Looking forward to the 'KANG's' collectors edition box set.

>tfw you hate krauts so much that you're going to have to side with the niggers on this one

you guys really fucked uo the Congo

>features an artbook of all the Egyptian kings

>german flag

>wants to kill krauts in WWI

>"for freedom and equality"

Is this what German education is? And I thought burger education was shit...

Brilliant one Colombia. So far underrated.

>yfw France isn't in the game but the US is

The race war meme is a complete joke. Nobody truly believes that their race would rise up against multiculturalism. On the contrary, their race would betray itself in favor of it!

There are far too many delusional idealists here.

Probably won't, not new anyways. Still haven't played Battlefield 4 or Hardline yet because BF3 still scratches that online shooter itch.

fpbp

he's either a T*rk or sarcastic

>Can't wait to kill krauts in MP with my based 1911 for freedom and equality

Why kill virtual krauts when you can do the real thing by shooting yourself Hans?

In the singleplayer campaign you play as Tyrone Smith.

A man who has had a though life but now it's about to get even tougher. He has to leave his white wife behind and his 2 children he loves.

In one of the missions you are captured by the evil germans and they torture you because you're black and according to them "of lesser value".

Thankfully you escape and regroup with your black friends and rip those evil germans to shreds.

There is only an American campaign.
We rarely if ever get to see British or French soldiers in the singleplayer, it's mostly Americans and evil white germans.

t. DICE

>A historic KFC menu
>Limited edition red brick to smash people's car windows.

Why hasn't DICE given us a job yet?

Can't wait for ma nigga Tyrone to end up with the white girl after killing some Nazis on the Berlin Wall and single handedly winning the war :)

Merkel pls go

One can only hope...

Beyond ridiculous. Putting a racial spin on WW1, a predominantly European war fought by Europeans in Euro-
>BBBBUT WAIT user DON'T BE RACIST THERE WAS A UNIT OF AFRICAN AMERICANS
I am. So sick. Of modernity.

9/10 it's okay

why the fuck does he have a drum mag

This is just a modern day representation of USA (left) vs Europe (right).

I didn't really mind the first poster because its a first-person shooter stated to be not completely historically accurate, who the fuck cares, but this shit triggers me.

>to die on the Balkan front
;^)

The German looks heroic as fuck in that image.

Bf4 is pretty good fa.m but probably still similar enough to bf3 to justify that

97% of the colonial troops were whites.

why are they so angry at each other? especially the white guy, i mean should he really be looking like that cause it makes him look like a racist.

$100 says the Niggers will have articulate voices and even accents to make them sound intelligent.

...and nothing of value was lost

>ww1 wasnt a racewar
:^) ok friendo

how do you make images like that?

what percent of allies were niggers?

>Balkan front dlc
>we wuz ww1 main character liberating greek women from german nazis
>culminates in convincing local balkan soldiers to rise up against the nazi overlord oppressors in a people's rebellion against the monarchy
>includes interracial marriage at a mosque in the end

At least it isn't fully 100% biased in favour of the black guy while making whitey look like a monster psychopath like I thought they would.

I hope this means we'll see proper perspective on both sides of the conflict, actually.

This, the inconsistancies in this game flares my /k/ autism

Sorry champ but France had a significantly larger role in WW1 than you guys did.

yeah but you eurocucks are trying as hard as you can to be the dark ones, and at this rate you'll be the diversity champions in a couple decades

well, he is a brivilegded cis gendered whide male

(J)E(W)A is fucking trying to rewrite history. Because the Americans singlehandedly fucking fought the war alone against the world, right? Lets ignore all the European countries that spilled so much blood in that fucking war.

Ah yes, lets have everyone use bolt actions like 99% of the soldiers did and every game will take several months where half the players will die of disease before they even get to shoot anyone.

The game is supposed to be fun, not realistic

Can't wait to play as Jamal Moore -- savior of Europe fighting against the white, German menace.

Nothing of "value", we're assessing quality here

where can I buy the KANGZ edition?

When it comes out I intend to mod in a Balkan and Russian front.

Bullshit that there's no Russians or French. Way to eliminate 2/3 of the war.