Whats the best (quick/painless) way to kill yourself Sup Forums? Thinking of doing it tonight possibly...

Whats the best (quick/painless) way to kill yourself Sup Forums? Thinking of doing it tonight possibly, no access to a gun.

pills. but do it

Marry Courtney Love

Get yourself a gun

kek

Unless you can get a hold of some real barbiturates (which you can't if you're in the US), you'll need a shotgun and even then there's a chance you'll fuck it up. Call a suicide hotline.

canada fag here, any specific suggestions

Most of the time I'm happy being a man, but once in a while I just really wish I was a pretty little young woman. I wish older men would look at me the way they look at young women, and that I could seduce them so that they would fuck me in a very forcible manner and just release all their pent up sexual desire.

hanging self. pills rip your stomach from the inside out and take hours of pain. but don't try to kill yourself, unless you're willing to risk being handicapped, disabled, or mentally retarded and dependent on other people for the rest of your life.

Well you'd need some Nembutal or Seconal, both of which you'd need a prescription for if they're even prescribed in Canada at all. Whatever you do, don't try to OD on any over the counter pills. All you'll do is cause yourself excruciating pain and they won't kill you.

It seems like no one ever suggest using car exhaust. That seems like a pretty mellow way to die.

Except you'll probably just give yourself brain damage and have to live the rest of your life as a vegetable. People don't realize just how hard it actually is to kill yourself.

just don't

It's not that hard, the only thing is going through with it.

There are variables in any situation. I'm just saying it seems like an easy way to go.

The best way put a hose to your window attached to your exhaust pipe turn your car on a pass out and die. That or helium put a put a mask on with the helium breath it in you will pass out and die

Why do so many moral fags always say ‘don’t do it’ in these threads. You don’t even know who you are talking to. It could be the biggest scumbag on earth who terrorizes everyone around him. Or it could be a poor guy suffering from some terrible degenerative disease. You don’t know or really even care, you’re just virtue signaling -which would be bad enough as it is- but the fact you are doing it anonymously on a message born known for its ‘edgy’ reputation and ephemeral threads makes it that much more cringey. You aren’t gaining any points so shut the fuck up or give op some genuine answers.

Jump for a really high building you will die I’m sure of it

im a pretty decent guy i must admit, just not really feeling living rn

yeah this is true. i have done a lot of research about it and for me i can't figure out a better way than by using a shotgun. difficult to obtain for many people though.

You need help. Call the suicidal hotline, or I'm here for you to talk too. I'll be here as long as I need to just to talk you out of it.

No it actually sounds like you are not a decent guy. You’re an attention whore who wants to validate yourself by posting online that you’re gonna kill you self when really you just want some love and validation. Spoiler alert: we all fucking do. Everyone that walks around looking happy and social is really scared of being alone, scared of being with others, scared of love and scared of never finding it. It sucks. But the social contract states that as men we buck up and handle it. We don’t make others feel guilty and emotionally blackmail them into telling us we are special and important when we all know it’s a lie. People aren’t your emotional sex dolls. Go put effort into having an importance, usefulness, and attractiveness and stop expecting pity likes.

Seriously dude, meming aside, just get help. I know it may seem retarded, but if u do end up doing it, how will your family feel or ur close friends. Call me whatever you want, but who knows what ur family or friends will feel if you go.

Jump off a high building, at least 3 storeys, but higher is better. Jump head-first for greatest chance of success.

If no tall buildings around then jump off a freeway overpass. You're guaranteed to die in the most spectacular way imagineable, and you'll be on the news.

Don't call a suicide hotline, they don't care and are just going to call the cops on you

Hey OP, here,
Why haven't you responded yet? I gave you a quick way out with a high success rate. Also has the nice side-benefit of having no bail-out option once you jump. Or are you just an attention whore and are pretending? CONFESS.

do a backflip off a tall structure for the lol
bonus points if you set yourself on fire first and do it at night

, here,
Totally agree with you.
Faggots who want attention post online about it.
Real suicides don't talk to ANYONE, they're isolated, want to BE isolated, and no one will even know what happened until they find the body.

Suicide is not Amateur Night shit. But faggots like the OP treat it like it is. OP should have the shit slapped out of him repeatedly for wasting peoples time with his wanking.

Speaking as someone who considered suicide *repeatedly* over the course of my long life (almost 53 years old, LOL) and who has *LOST PEOPLE TO SUICIDE*.

Get a really powerful laser and shoot yourself with that

Try getting off Sup Forums for ahile. Your depression will clear up pretty quickly.

OP is a fag.

OP could be a different kind of guy

Hope the only thing that cures depression is fapping

suicide fall survivor?

the only thing that cures depression is killing yourself. it will never end

take a ton of advil and then go huff gasoline in the garage

Electric chair nonsurvivor

i asked a very specific question retard, only attention i wanted was those who had the answer to my question lol that was so extra

Just fucking kill yourself now

Testing

You have all eternity to be dead. it would be stupid to actually do it

being this much of a bitch crying for attention is extra, attention slut

look at Sup Forums memes on youtube

Bro call 18002738255
Killing yourself is no good

Don't I will love you

Testing

he said painless

Dont do it buddy, Bubba luvs you...

looks like david from prometheus/covenant