bump

Fuck off

>no results from image search
>filename too vague
What album is this?

Fake album someone memed into existence in another thread

i wish i had some acid right now

so i could forget about how bad this board is

Maybe if you got rid of that awful final track.

Whats acid like? Ive never tried it and I wanna do something. Been sober from weed for 6 months

Its like how water that melts your skin.

agreed. Nothing even comes close

bump

holy shit underage ban please

A waking dream/nightmare

Fantasy is always better than reality.

it's like the universe tearing apart before you and realizing your whole life is a lie and you most likely don't even exist

Its like being really, really high.

OMG THATS HOW I FELT WHEN I HEARD THIS ALBUM FOR THE FIRST TIME

its like

its just fucking awesome

its really fucking awesome

I like memes guys

bump

It's of course I still love you by Elon.

The subjective nature of reality becomes strikingly apparent in various ways.

>Dropping while browsing Sup Forums

it's like you WANT to have a bad trip

looks like something you'd find on bandcamp with 20 views

you laugh a lot and see wavy patterns and have a warm body load
music you already like sounds 100x better

XXI Century Blood from The Warning hands down. Not one song in their album dissapoints. Hard rocking songs like Copper Bullets, Survive, or Soulful Ballads like Black Holes, Show me the Light, my favorite Exterminated.

"A Discourse On The Diary Of Anne Frank" is my favorite song

Not even close

It has long lasting effects, sometimes permanent. Supposedly it makes you more relaxed and open, and carefree. Similar drugs are used to treat ptsd, though lsd itself is not licensed anywhere.
A few combined therapy sessions on psilocybin supposedly have a curative effect not just management of symptoms.
Then again some people have such bad trips they develop ptsd or recurrent hallucinations/delusion.
It's your life user, but do a lot of research before you try it. Seems too risky to me and deliberately altering ones personality also feels wrong to me.
It's a single decision with a potentially lifelong impact but not necessarily a good or bad one depending on your perspective.

Maybe I'm a one dimensional faggot but it more felt like and than something wildly profound.

You might 'realize' some things when you're high, but after a night of sleep, you understand that those 'realisations' are meaningless.

life changing really
especially at high doses