Can anyone refute the fact that these places are shitholes?

Can anyone refute the fact that these places are shitholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jan12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guess not. LOL

MAGA

no
that's why they're angry

No, but a world leader should have a higher level of decorum than a high school sophmore.

the leaders of the shithole country should spent more time fixing their shitholes instead of complaining when someone accurately describes them

Immigration deals with individuals, and has no bearing to the state of a country’s infrastructure, government, or available services. Evaluating an individual based on the lack of thier current government (insert whatever metric here) is like evaluating your favourite cookies based on the colour of your neighbors living room paint.

>It’s irrelevant.

Trump wasn’t commenting on the state of other countries. He was suggesting individuals from other nations are unfit for immigration into the United States due to circumstances outside of thier control.

Get this shit...he wasn't in front of a camera and he wasn't talking to world leaders. It was a private conversation that some little tattle tale bitch came out offended.

Nope.
I'm from Brazil,and i wold tottaly build a wall to keep me away from this country.

The fact that they are not willing to stay in thier shithole and make it better speaks volumes about them.

Why would we want them bringing that mentality to the US?

How did you know that I rate my cookies based on my neighbors living room paint?

It's fucking politics. You have to watch your back at all times and expect this shit. Only an idiot would speak without a filter around others who could benefit from his own misfortune.

No. MAGA

>Can anyone refute

Nobody really gives a shit

Libs just love being offended

Ha ha

United States helped make those places shitholes with its Banana Wars driven by petty commercial interests and retarded drug policy

>with its Banana Wars

go on...

Pretty sure the U.S. didn't do a whole lot of that in Africa.

a history book does this better justice than any post could
for tl;dr, there's wikipedia

United States didn’t war over bananas in Mexico. Shit is all Mexico’s fault. They’re a country built upon corruption from the highest level down. I’m not saying the US is perfect, but Mexico has had almost 500 years to unfuck itself and it seemingly can only make things worse for itself.

Britfag here, was listening to radio on my break during work, all they talk about is how Trump said African countries were shit holes and that it was racist.

Get some jigaboo shouting down everyone else, saying he should never be allowed to set foot on UK soil again.

Everyone who phones in says we need more people like Trump in this country.

Nigger goes bananas.

mfw

Like Obama laughing at the Special Olympics, or calling people jackass?

Kill yourself, you hypocritical faggot.

Western colonialism didn't help, but it's hard to say what would have gone differently

This

US foreign relations did it. Astroturfed coups, special forces trained facist paramilitaries, assassinations, free trad(good pass for corporations to commit genocide, see what chevron did to Ecuador or look at the natural resource conflict map.
Same goes for Africa, people that shit on people from these countries don't know anything.

End political correctness

Niggas gonna nig bro.

It's genetic. Look at the bottom 1/4 of this list.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

End white guilt

>tell truth
>approval goes up

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jan12

Cucks gonna cuck

Its not the fact that he called the countries a shithole, it the fact that he said "Why do we want all these people from shithole countries here?" because hes implying that people who come from horrible situations have less of a right to try make a better life for themselves than people who came from better off situations,even though HE KNOWS that these countries are horrible to live in.

The war is never over senpai
Don't believe the fake news
Racist isn't working
War on women isn't working
Russian collusion is not working

No. They are.
Can anyone truly refute that this place is a shithole? Without muh patriot platitudes?

Face it, anywhere humans are dominant turns into a shithole.

Yes it sure did, and still does. Things have moved towards economic warfare but we aren't above destabilizing countries you into civil war so we can get at their things and life. See what we've done in Liberia, gabon, Nigeria, Zimbabwe South sudan, the DRC, basically pic a place in the map. Literally it used to be every time a powerful African leader spoke out against western imperialism they were assassinated. You don't have to dig far to understand this.
too Brainlet

some dumb bitch on the View saying how offended she was because her father lives in one of those shitholes. bitch please. you are working in Los Angeles for a reason.

BRAND NEW CYRPTO PUMPING GROUP GET IN HERE

discord dot gg BN2TQGW

> Immigration deals with individuals, and has no bearing to the state of a country’s infrastructure, government, or available services

That may very well be how things are run right now

>unfit for immigration into the United States due to circumstances outside of their control

It for sure is not fair that the people of Norway have good education, low crime, low levels of disease, etc while places like Namibia and Somalia are getting crushed with poverty, AIDS, Malaria, complete lack of literacy or any form of education in large swathes of population.

It for sure isn't fair, but life isn't fair, and if you asked anyone in their right mind who they would rather share a hotel room with, I guarantee they will tell you their choice is the disease free, educated, civilised Norwegian rather than the AIDS infected rapist from Somalia.

Not assuming everyone from Africa has AIDS or is a rapist, nor that everyone from Norway is disease free and educated, but again, common sense tells us what we are likely to see when factoring for hundreds of thousands of members of each population, because these are the types of numbers you are working with when talking about immigration

Mexico is great I love it there, we just have a higher conversion rate on money

>The fact that they are not willing to stay in thier shithole and make it better speaks volumes about them.
They have a normal, healthy rational self interest?I

They don't have anything to fix up. Do you can't work in a community that has completely disintegrated. Humans are social animals and are not independent of their communities. They are enslaved by the boundaries set by the systems they are part of like everything else.
It's like you don't understand ecology even a little bit.

>It's like you don't understand ecology
>They are enslaved by the boundaries set by the systems they are part of
Last I'd heard it was unbearably terrible for "minorities" and people of color here, so how would coming here improve their situations so significantly?

>It's like you don't understand ecology even a little bit.

I understand mud people ruin everything they come in contact with.

Sorry Liberal, but Women can never be men because they have smaller skulls and brains, and bringing in uneducated mass immigrants only brings down the standard of a first world country instead of elevating them to our status. There are muslim NO-GO zones in Europe where the police are attacked on sight. They want to live in their little primitive world and take advantage of our social entitlements as well. All this ends up doing is turn the entire world into a shithole instead of having a few decent countries but your too sheltered to realize that living in your little liberal programmed reality bubble. This is why your kind is more mean, insulting and ultimately destructive to anything good and decent and why we fucking resist your foolish bullshit. Go live in one of these shitholes and die far the fuck away from us please. Go try to elevate them out of their shit situation instead like the mother Teresa you are.

Oh yeah the western imperialism fucked it up so much. South Africa under Apartheid went from 150 murders a year to more than 25k. Sooooo fucked up.

Never stop smacking this retardation down, Sup Forums.

Liberalism isn't a mental disorder... it's a collection of mental disorders.

Never give up.

Hey man, I got that good stuff man, the real good stuff. I know you have been dying for some.

libcucks can

Under Apartheid a 150 murders
Out from Apartheid more than 25k,

>these places are shitholes

Just like that shithole of a White House we'll have to live with for a bit longer.

In the UK we allow Brazilians into the country but then we have our police shoot them dead in the subway. Just to be on the safe side.

No, nobody can which is why they're going to resort to "but we MADE them that wayyyyy REEEEE!"

The truth is that these countries are run by governments that are corrupt from the top down to the bottom and even with most of them receiving significant foreign aid, they still can't get their shit together because it's squandered.

That being said, I'll readily admit that the POTUS shouldn't be calling other countries "shitholes" but then again, this is a man that has no problem calling a spade a spade so this should shock nobody.

Fuck, are they actually building with cardboard?
And this is NOT a shithole?
At the very least, that pic is FULL of shitholes, cause how can cardboard shacks have toilet plumbing?

>Not assuming everyone from Africa has AIDS or is a rapist, nor that everyone from Norway is disease free and educated,

>if you asked anyone in their right mind who they would rather share a hotel room with, I guarantee they will tell you their choice is the disease free, educated, civilised Norwegian rather than the AIDS infected rapist from Somalia.

Why all the doublespeak? Many of these countries are shit holes, but to close off America's borders to everyone but white/Western countries sounds like a good recipe for terrorism

You don't understand what is meant by imperialism. It's current from colonialism and started after ww2 and continues.
Take your gayboi stats and racist cartoon elsewhere brainlet
Also apartheid was a terrible thing.
fuck off you flippant faggot
wew lad

>current from colonialism
Different from °

>flippant
Seriously, how is it better for them here rather than there, when the US system is so terrible to its minorities & people of color?

Maybe if your country didn't bomb everything, they wouldn't be such shitholes? I don't understand why you burgers like to bomb everywhere. Obama created the mess Libya is in right now.

>no problem calling a spade a spade

And "spade" basically meant "nigger", but it's a term of denigration that's no longer current.

>started after ww2
Maybe things would've been better with more Nazis & fewer jews? Obviously, as you stated, bullshit started after WWII, so the wrong outcome to that war occurred.

>implying
Why is it that majority white countries can suffer through disaster and recover to a metropolis but black majority countries live in poverty? Do you honestly think it has NOTHING to do with the culture and Democratic pandering to minorities? These people were bred to be lazy sheep for votes. Nothing more.

Why would we refute that these places are shitholes?

They are. The issue is the racism. He's assuming people who come from these countries are underserving of coming to America.

"Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?"

The issue here is Trump's use of the question "why". Why should America allow south Americans and Africans into the country. Why not Norway? I understand the general sentiment, but to paint so many people in such a negative way is disgraceful.

>flippant
A word i unapologetically just learned and cp'd from google. I wanted a apter word than facetious
I'm serious when I say I can't understand your line of reasoning. Are you seriously so unaware what life in a shithole country is like that you can't tell the difference? Or are you being flippant like I said you are?

>Maybe if your country didn't bomb everything, they wouldn't be such shitholes?

Wed didn't bomb Haiti. It just looks like we did. I swear that wasn't us, they did that to themselves.

That's actually the case in most shithole countries. They only have themselves to blame.

But why would they want to come here, or have better fortunes here, when America is built on white supremacy & racist systems that make life so terrible for our minorities of color that our police unjustifiably execute them in the streets with no repercussions?

you retarded americans need to fuck off to Sup Forums

What a SHOCKING coincidence that the worst countries on Earth just happened to be inhabited by brown people. Most be a coincidence. Earth is racist.

I'm saying that obviously life for our minorities of color CAN'T be as bad as it's made out to be, if there are still far worse places for them to live, to the point that people of color in shithole countries consider it a lifesaving opportunity to come here.

America fucked hati to death with hitmen both literally and economic in order to keep it under our hegemony. Youre fucking clueless and it's time for you to grow up and recognize that character flaw of yours

Salvadorian fag here ama

>People are shocked that Republicans don't give a shit about rural or poor areas

More news at 11?

You're the clueless one, I'm afraid. Sorry your little fantasy world is collapsing around you.

Oh, and please see pic related. Time to grow up, kid.

Well that has nothing to do with immigration.
You don't understand what is being discussed if you think race relations in the US are shit because they quality of life, and is poverty is extreme in some "communities" that has nothing to do with race directly, it's class warfare but also racial persuction. Which is something you need to do serious scholarship on to understand, geopolitical history of US law and race relations that is. I won't go into this with a know nothing, good night

if they would just end the fucking war on drugs already it wouldn't be so bad

>Women can never be men...

The fuck are you going on about?

Mass immigration isn't the issue. Should we allow mass immigration from Somalia? Fuck no? What about Norway? No.

The reason this is an issue, is because it discounts all these people from these countries. Of all shithole countries, I'm sure there is one shit-skinned immigrant who is more deserving of being American than another Icelandic person.

To say "why should we let people from this or that shithole into our country, judging people SOLELY on nationality IS racism.

Think of it like this: What if Trump said "Why should we let people from Mexico into our country when we could let in Norwegians?."

Cres que tu pais sea un pozo de mierda?

>I won't go into this with a know nothing
Meaning you have no refution to the base point that life as a person of color here is still vastly greater than life for a person of color in a TRUE shithole nation, to the point that people of color still clamor to come here, DESPITE the "reputation".
So it absolutely CAN NOT be as bad for a person of color living here as it's being made out to be by some.

Read about the IMF and World bank

>who was Jean-Bertrand Aristide?
This Is Just On casualty inthe us war on the gospels.in Bolivia (I think it was bolvia )the navy seals trained facists to massacre nuns.

What's your point? Do you think all police hate immigrants? Or do you think that I think all police hate people of color?

>he's still in the "woke" America ruined the world phase

The point is, that life as a person of color here is still vastly superior to life for a person of color in a TRUE shithole nation, to the point that people of color still clamor to come here, DESPITE the "reputation" we're given by some.

Kek that low key Israel plug!

Yeah, that's why I don't live there atm

I would argue that life here is better than life in a shithole country, regardless of race or nationality. The argument is why should we let people from shithole countries into the US when we could instead only let in Norwegians.

Shit... This board is too anonymous to have a discussion. I'm arguing like 8 different points with 4 different people.

American really does have a race relations problem, it could be better, and it could be worse. I agree with you that it's better here than shithole countries regardless of nationality. Should people from shithole countries be banned from entering the US?

Only half true.

A looot of people in my shithole country have it bad, which is why they leave.

But the "high class" actually has it pretty fucking nice, and does a very good job of keeping it a shithole

I think EVERYONE needs to get banned from entering the US, so we can sort our own internal messes out. Which will probably take a while.

Read the book. Bitter Fruit

It's good to be rich anywhere I guess.

Still my point is "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?" Is a racist statement. Replace shithole with any of the shithole countries and it's a racist statement.

Haiti really is a shithole

What? You don't want to go to this tropical paradise for vacation?

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. What internal messes need to be sorted out, and how would you consider these messes solved? What about tourism and trade which America depends on? You're trying to solve a problem with a jackhammer when it requires a scalpel.

Michael Rosen is the shit hahaha

>Tact? Decorum? Diplomacy? I dunno what them words mean so it must be a bunch of librul hoohah!

FTFY

The only shithole in that pic is the one in that retarded orangutan's face.

are you really trying to imply that environment in one's upbringing plays no part in the personality of an individual?
Need you be reminded of the mass sexual assaults the EU has faced in the passing years?

This cultural Marxist bullshit you fucking liberals are spewing is enough to literally fuck everything the west has built over the last 3,000 years.

>rasmussen

Fucking lol! How about the REAL polls?

>being this retarded

Why don't you list all the atrocities, mate?

Are you implying that environment in ones upbringing plays every part of a person's personality?

Like everyone from Florida is exactly the same?