General wincest and greentext...

General wincest and greentext. Also doing nudes get through kik and sc if any of you need help sci-fi g nudes of fam send names to dontuwanna95

Literally kill yourself.

> be hippy kids in their 20s
> sis passed out on the couch after too much xanax, whoops
> 14yo niece pic related bouncing around in her pajamas, dancing to music, she clearly should've worn a bra
> she smoked her first ever joint earlier that day, we had a ceremony and all
> once I realized my sis was out for good I offered her molly
> talked her into it, had to pinky swear it won't just put her to sleep like mom
> easiest kept promise ever
> 1.5h later she's grinning like mad
> we're both enjoying her first roll, she bounces and giggles, i watch and laugh, she glows
> after a LOT of dancing she finally slows down, walks over to the couch and scoots up to me, resting her head against my chest
> she's sweaty and breathing hard, her mom's snoring at this point
> tells me how good she feels and how everything is awesome and have you noticed how amazing it feels to touch things like omg
> i grab vicks, tell her to put some under her nose, she does and starts grinning like an idiot
> ask her to sit up and turn her back to me, she looks puzzled but complies
> start massaging her shoulders, she sighs and insta-melts into my hands, she's butter
> hot, salty, delicious butter
> fumble around with her shirt, tell her it's in the way, she doesn't hesitate to remove it
> i want to bathe in her pussy so bad
> continue massaging her neck, shoulders, back, lower back
> my thumbs rest in her venus dimples as my lips touch her neck
> she gasps, i nibble, a slight moan escapes her
> my hands move to the front, tracing her body, i reach her breasts, her nipples are like pencil erasers
> she lets her head fall onto my shoulder, our mouths meet
cont?

Jesus, you're no Hemingway.

Go on

i wonder if things like this really happen

kik to chat and for more pics?

Bump

i took out my tequila. Continue.

you're no shel silverstein yourself

weekly sucking...how fukken sad. might as well be still fucking the wofe

Why have you not posted more yet??

Waiting

OP's chick has the ol' Tommy Wiseau going

inb4 dinosaur

Because Jesus Don't Want me for a Sunbeam

Who's that?

Good creative writing takes time.

I am Groot

Just keep it up.

Webster! Where you at girl?

Keep going bitch I haven't came yet

Standing by

the bitch is gone. abandon thread

lurker bump

Haven't written anything in a while, but I guess I have some time right now. Might finish up part 3 today idk.

>Might finish up part 3

do it

have more?

Post part 2 please?

>help-kitty underwear

You don't need to ask. Just keep going

>cont?
nah, thats ok, you can stop now

No, please stop.

some retard sent me this pastebin to a wincest greentext a while ago. it's kinda good. pastebin com / M0kMPxeE

for real, who tf is that loli

Dear Penthouse Forum, for years I thought the stories you published were just bullshit made up to sell your shitty magazine. And then I imagined the following happened to me....

Part 2 I guess, Sorry if it's a little rough I usually have Zoey help me clean it up.

>The following day I woke with a joyful Zoey bouncing on my bed trying to waking me up. This was a regular occurrence that happened, as whoever woke up first would get dressed, and walk over to the other's house, waking them up for breakfast. She laid next to me in a T-shirt and small denim shorts. It was around ten in the morning, and the heat from the outside has just started filtering itself through my open windows.

>I sluggishly arose from my bed with a pesky sunlight beam crossing my face lightly blinding me, dust slowly drifting itself inside the visible beam of light. I yawned and stretched my arms towards the ceiling, feeling an absolute soreness engulf my body. Zoey cheerfully sprang up next to me, laying me back on the bed holding my arms behind my head. “I bet you feel sore too eh?” she said awkwardly smiling back at me. “Yea haha… I mean las-” Before I could even finish what I was saying, she had kissed me holding back my words in her mouth.

>I felt like we were back in her room, all the emotions rushing back into me as if the night of sleep was only a mere one to two second pause. Our breathing heaved once more as we gripped each other tightly sealing off any ecstasy from escaping. Her hair leaned down towards my face as we locked lips, acting as fragile curtain shielding us from the rest of our surroundings. The heat emanating from our awkwardly spastic movements slowly producing a slightly spongier wet underneath, as we continued to moan and grunt.

>Not knowing how to feel in such a state of euphoria we frantically searched each other’s bodies looking for any relief. Our hearts were beyond racing by this point, they beated like drums making us keep tempo of the situation.