You fags will argue about anything

You fags will argue about anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mcG8UUN4jrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off mexinigger no one wants your half assed attempt at a sandwich

who the fuck thinks hard tacos are better than soft?

both of them have lettuce and tomatos, they're both trash tier. remove those, add some sour cream and a couple drips of carolina reaper sauce, and we gucci with either one of those.

Anyone who eats hard shells are fucking retarded. They hold less, they dont taste nearly as good, and despite being "hard shell" are flimsier than shit.

Nigger spotted

Dat taco
Pastors 3 with all of the works

These guys and the "tacos" they eat

Pendejos ......tu ya sabes

A soft taco is a fucking open burrito. Who the fuck calls a soft tortilla a god damn taco!

Also trash tier

>burrito

Only white people eat hard shell tacos, gordo

I think that hard is great for Taco Bell, because it adds some kind of flavor besides wet dog food, but if it's home made or from a restaurant then you gotta go soft.

No we wont

soft tacos are objectively better. You can actually taste if the tortilla is fresh or not and you don't get crumbs fucking everywhere

Good taste user.

soft shell. it's not up for debate

Your statement is perfectly valid for amateur and casual enthusiasts. It's true, it does take some skill to eat a crunchy taco without it self-destructing, whereas even a toddler in diapers who hasn't even learned to not crap himself could handily consume a soft variant. But some are content with a little hike in the park, and others commit to scaling Everest. Some take a cardio kick boxing class, and others fight in the octagon. One's preference is usually a reflection of one's character: Some are bold and virtuous, while others are soft, easily plied toward the whims of another. More like cows or goats or sheep, dependent on and subservient to their crunchy taco eating masters.

wrong lol

corn for beef, flour for steak

chicken or fish can arguably go either way

/case closed

Who /soft shell master race/ here?

Enchiladas, fuck all that other shit.

It isn't even a matter of opinion that hard shells hold less. By that merit alone they are worse.

Tldr

Everyone with a brain is

duhhhhhh what is copypasta
gtfo newfag

I didn't even read it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think that's how a taco works. There's hard and there's soft. What in-between there is can only be some ungodly abomination.

I'm more of a burrito person, myself. Considering that context, a hard shell is best.

The .gif says "taco", but my mind's saying "kebab"

hard shell tacos are for kids, soft shell masterrace

hard tacos are a plague on the very idea of a taco.

Pleb

"Mexican Street Tacos vs Taco Bell". :)

youtu.be/mcG8UUN4jrE

When I eat a hard taco I'm always scared a sharp piece of it it will stab into my gums

Bump

This

huh
I guess I was imagining one shell that wasn't quite hard but wasn't quite soft