SUCK

SUCK
MY
NUTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRJxNpPj6Zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was supposed to lead rick's army against negan in the war to come it isn't right what they did to him

abe was a good man. god speed, mr. nuts.

*sucks them*

>tfw he comes back appearing behind Negan and says 'you didnt suck my nuts'

SUK MAH NUTS

wat did he say?

suck my nuts?

cracks over head with bat

*squish *SQUISH*

episode was 2/10 not enough nutsucking

Does he die? I know Glen got his brains bonked but does this fucker die too?

RUH ROH OKIEE

Wtf did Glenn mean with his last words "Maggie I'll find you"

That was stupid af.

I put up with a lot of bullshit in this show, but this is what made me stop watching.

Literally no strong male leads outside of Rick left. It's so fucking boring.

You trying to talk buddy?

Well I mean, there's always that guy. I guess you are that guy this time.

F

BLURHGH
BHURG
FBFFFRBLRR

They're really going to do some heinous shit to Negan's right hand man after this brutal display aren't they?

i don't remember this scene why is he laughing?

It was meant to be tragic. Glenn suffering through bat induced brain damage, after surviving through an apocalypse and killing thousands of walkers. Only for this shit to happen

It's going to be Vietnam all over again.

He looks like Lanius.

nah he looks like another videogame character

>btw I'm gonna tell you I'm gay even though you didn't ask

>yfw Rick didn't bury Abraham's balls with the rest oh him and instead feed them to Negan when they kills him

agreed he does remind me of kenny if kenny was a balding cuck

The lines were so fucking stupid this season
Who the hell says suck my nuts? I know they can't swear, but he could have said something else like "I ain't afraid to die" or anything really.

Also the Glenn line "I will find you" What the fuck?? Why couldn't he just say I love you??

>not killing this faggot and no one else just to piss off all of the people who were expecting an important death to happen

and you niggers actually call the writers trolls who hate the audience

y-yes daddy

ew fag

what gaem?
Looks like Wolf Among Us

Well to be fair, what other way could justify Abe's death?

is that black guy from like the first episode still around?

Yeah all his episodes are a treat.

Yes

yeah and he sucks
he ruined the best character on the show

>mysongstis will deny this

Present them.

He had severe brain damage. Probably barely knew what he was saying.

unfortunately

>*notice bulge*
Abe: "oh my!"

Yeah and he's next in line for "kill off 1 black guy every season" role.

Negan is skinny as a rake

whats with the squishy retarded sounds every single bat swing made? would a bat really make squishy retard noises like that?

my cock would make a squishy retard noise in your asshole

>this episode

i nearly dropped the show because i was so bored then i finished the episode and it actually ended up being pretty good

the waling dead game,also by telltale

Script writer trying to be better than the comic writer. They should have stuck to the "I love you".

Walking dead game

Nigga what? How about you take a literal skull-cracking blow to the head, get your eyeball damn near popped out and see what you're able to say afterwards. The fact that he could even talk at all is crazy.

I really thought that episode was going to be boring as fuck, and it started out that way then ramped up to a satisfying end.

That episode was HORRIBLE.

Morgan used to be one of my favorite characters and that episode marked the death him

You haven't read the comic. He never says I love you all he says is MAGGIE. Everyone knows Glenn loves Maggie. "I will find you" is infinitely more interesting.

Mu-m-mmuh-mmmah-mah-mahmuh-muh-mah-MAAAAAAAAAAN RAAAAAAAAY!!!!

He's going to be really disappointed when he finds her with another man, then.

Guess I remembered the comic scene incorrectly.

i don't understand how they got away with making it this graphic, but i'm glad they did

He was a good man, but he was a hothead and REALLY dumb. He was a good foot soldier, but that was about it.

Still hasn't happened (I hope it never does) and I doubt Glenn wouln't want her to eventually move on.

Well he's dead and Hershell Jr needs a father.

Does this guy remind anybody else of Trevor from GTA V?

yes, he's Trevor's voice actor

Good thing Donte from DmC is here to fill that void (and Maggies too, iykwim).

I hope you know that it is him.

Pleb filter: the episode

They look just alike 0_o wtf

Video games use mocap now. They basically scan actors into the game.

PAN
HOT

of course since this is a walking pleb thread theres you the tender redditor with shit taste and translucently thin skin

Does maggie have the babby in the comics or does it died?

He was literally the only good character. Why would they kill him.

Why did Negan kill Glenn? I thought he was only going to do one of them in.

Daryl wanted double or nothing.

It's alive and a toddler.

Negan looks like a smug pepe

Glenn isn't dead, Negan actually bashed in Nicholas' head while he laid on top of Glenn.

Both the comic and the show are awfully written. Keep your "Hurr durr the comic is better" shit away.

I meant to reply

The comic being shit doesn't stop it from being better.

guys...

Negan is a pretty strong male lead lol

No they dont, its TREVOR MOTHERFUCKING PHILLIPS!

>yfw the drummer from Nirvana looks exactly like the lead singer of Foo Fighters.

He's a real comedian if you know what I mean.

creepy AF

Do physical traits correlate wth certain ablities?

>be the biggest guy in a crew
>run up against bigger crew
>they want to set an example
>you're a big guy

Wow bro, real alpha. You sure look cool with your brains all over the floor.

He was literally trying to find her because he couldn't see straight with his eyeball hanging out of is head.

In the comics he's already been dead for awhile, he got shot through the eye on the run with Eugene to figure out bullet production. Only Glen gets the bat.

My immediate thought was that it was cause he spent like half the fucking series looking for her, and his brain was all scrambled so it just spat out something it knew.

In the comic he just says her name. The series one really was stupid af.

poor Worf

The way the fatty aikido master died was horribly written. Otherwise good episode.

I started the comic during the break after the second season, and while still poorly written (and after the first artist dropped poorly drawn) it really is better than the show. No bullshit, no one's safe... it more easily shows gore and permanent mutilation of main characters, and more sets, but still... I found it more enjoyable.

That said, I quit reading the day I read the Glen death scene... never been one for comics, but that affected me.

JUMPED
THE
SHARK

I'll never understand people dropping a series over one character. If one character is all that a show has going for it, then it's not worth getting into in the first place.

Abe also told hilltop pussies that he wasted a bunch of saviors - that time when daryl bazooka'd the bike gang - so you have to figure someone told the saviors a big ginger was bragging about it and negan remembered him.

TOO FAR
>TOO FAR
TOO FAR
>TOO FAR
TOO FAR
>TOO FAR
TOO FAR
>TOO FAR
TOO FAR
>TOO FAR
TOO FAR
>TOO FAR
TOO FAR
>TOO FAR
TOO FAR
>TOO FAR
TOO FAR
>TOO FAR
TOO FAR
>TOO FAR
TOO FAR
>TOO FAR
TOO FAR
>TOO FAR

Top kek

I'm not a dog, Sol

youtube.com/watch?v=bRJxNpPj6Zc

Isn't Abe the size Negan should be? Maybe he could've gotten some tips, hit the gym together.

I'm still watching the show, but that issue of the comic was sorta out of nowhere and I didn't at all see it coming. I don't and didn't ever really like Glen as a character, but still his death scene in the comic is fucking crazy.

It's just this supposedly badass crew of zombie fighters that have been through some serious shit for like 2 years and fucked some serious bad guys up like nothing merely weeks before, then taking over a community of fuckwads as basically a merc force, then strolling down the road and all of a sudden BLAM. These guys who have been fighting zombies with machete's and hatchets for like 2 years get surrounded by like 300 guys all armed either equally or better and get to watch one random from their group get horrifically beaten to death.

I'm not squeamish, but it all felt too real to me.