Have you ever been in a movie or tv show?

Have you ever been in a movie or tv show?
even as an extra. What was it like?

I was once farted on the set of blue lagoon

I was on the local news as an extra, my mum saw me

Eureka

bad show but really comfy
Didn't care about her she appeared late

I was a walk-on for a Norwegian movie called The Wave (pic related).

It was pretty fun and getting to see the cast and technicians prepare was a lot of fun.

That being said, the few frames of movie-time I got never made it into the final cut, which was too bad.

did you see Felicia in person?

played one the storm troopers in force awakens in the opening scene where they raid the camp at night

I've been in:

The Fall Season 2
The Truth Commissioner
The Frankenstein Chronicles
GoT twice but only aired one of the scenes

Northern Ireland is great to be an extra

being an extra is only worthwhile if you're living at home

This thread actually raises an interesting topic that kinda' goes under Sup Forums: are any of you actors?

Like, paid, or under education or anything?

Does anyone on Sup Forums make their living playing roles in our shitpost-material?

I was on an episode of Brum whilst in my swimming trunks, a show about a sentient miniature car that dicks about in the UK

I was in the crowd for the hockey game scene in The Love Guru

Kek

For what purpose?

they filmed it during intermission at a Leafs game

I've been an extra in a couple of local miniseries and one feature film.
Had to play WWI soldiers in all of them. Spent hours in makeup for one of them getting some gnarly fucking wounds for a military hospital scene, and got to do a charge between trenches for another.

Got yelled at by the director for being a cheeky cunt in the feature.

In Canada?

Nope, but my uncle was in the Gulf War movie Three Kings. Played an Iraqi guard, him and two other guys get about 2 seconds of screen time shown guarding something.

yes

I do it as a hobby.
Short films, extra work, commercials, etc.

I've been for a couple of films, but I'm pretty shit and don't look attractive or weird enough to get any roles.

A FUCKIN LEAF

Not a movie but when i lived in asia i did a lot of voice acting for programs used to teach chinese kids english.

Kind of fun i guess. No one in the west will ever hear it.

That's kind of cool. Can you tell which one you were

I was supposedly an extra for some film, we had to run away from this dragon in a field, which they would be added in cgi later. They couldn't afford a real dragon I guess. I don't think I got paid but I got a coffee and one of those handwarmer packets, and it only lasted half an hour so I guess it was worth it. I don't know if the film ever got finished or what.

I was in a commercial for "soda drop pops" back in 2004 when I was in 7th grade. I haven't seen those candies since

I was in the audience for a taping of some MTV show in Canada

I rubbed my nipples sensually to the camera as it swept over the crowd

A FUCKNG LEAFS GAME

Forgot to mention that it was live, so I definitely was seen. Someone from my class taped it too, I should see if I can get it.