Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AirCanada/status/737141145994727424?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of course not

No having a bunch of fucking water is. Jesus fucking Christ Canada please launch this faggot into the sun.

it's just so fucking absurd that it looks like some kind of social engineering
like they are saying something that has no meaning at all and positioning this like it's common sense

Honestly, what the fuck?

I can't tell, is this satire?

Please tell me he hasn't actually said anything like this

>Jesus fucking Christ Canada please launch this faggot into the sun.

kek kek
yeah ... my thoughts exactly

I don't get it. How? Why do you need to have the consultation of every race before you put a fire out?

This has got to be fake....please tell me that this tweet is fake.

Really makes u think huh?

of couse cause nigs can swim so good they love water

Yes. If you stop the fire it wins.

He's a dumb faggot who thinks he can run a country.

If we put out the fire, the fire wins. We need to import more fire.

Fake and homosexual

This has to be fake
r-r-right guys...
right?

Is this real? The entire world is so fucked I literally can't tell.

Clearly Le Weed Man has been blazing it too much lately, this is stupid even on his level

INCREDIBLE

canada, explain yourselves, you elected this man

I chortled.

its fake fuck off

How can you make satire from satire?

Go fuck yourself

Counter fire is a valid tactic.

Can`t tell if this is fake or not.

Always remember leafs if you put out the fire the fire wins #notallforestfires

Inb4 they all go AWOL from their duties and never leave Canada.

Fake and gay

hahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

>he let this thing burn for weeks while he hunted for the right muds for a photo op

jesus fucking christ canada. Holy shit. this is two weeks of refusing Russian help too right?

how fucking retarded is this nigger that he thinks ruskies don't garner diversity points?

What Rusbro said. It's just so surreal. Is that even a real tweet?

Does anyone remember when he turned down international help? Well, he accepted South Africa.

twitter.com/AirCanada/status/737141145994727424?lang=en

Turned down qualified help to accept some niggers with garden hoses. That's some real diversity right there.

Can't this fruitcake think of anything else to talk about besides "muh diversity"?

So he's saying there should be less white firefighters?
Isn't that sort of shit racist?

Who is he pandering to?

This is a shot across the bow for the US. We can't let the regressive left distract everyone with gender and race politics to such a degree that we can't even fight fires. This guy must be constantly running for office in his mind and courting the minority vote. Why didn't he just adbicate his position to a disabled genderfluid minority the second he won? Sounds pretty racist to me

why do you fucking pieces of shit keep making fake tweets oh an american post no wonder

it's a shame people here will fall for american shit posting but they are the majority influence and it must be Checked so people realize america is the source of the worst shit posting.

Please for the love of God let this be fake. Either way we need to be coaxing the fire eastward

The fuck does multi ethnic have to do with fighting fires?

Maybe he actually believes it?

The OP tweet was fake but he still turned down international help to accept some 300 niggers. Nothing funny about that.

also
>A Leaf
>Complaining about shitposting

fake tweet threads need to be deleted

Its not real.

But I had to actually check to be sure.

hey idiots its a fake tweet and oh look OP only has 1 post the OP post and look at how much he typed.

Look at the replies.
At a fake tweet, with a no substance OP

The next time someone tells you this is a containment board, remember this moment. Remember when you fell for this shit posting.
And then realize that person is right.

Why are you faggots so gullible?

Salty poutine today. Look, the fact that people had to go and check if it's real kind of illustrates the problem, no? Half of this thread probably checked twitter before posting

the tweet is fake but also this

>If you put out the fire, it wins

Sending firefighters is the key actually

>source: an analysis of blah blah posts posts
sounds legit
and totally not made up

you have to sacrifice some brown people to the fire god or it wont be appeased. dont you know nuffin?!?!!?

>72% of Sup Forums is from the Anglosphere
Turk-Kraut angloposter BTFO

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

this is INSANE

a highly trained homogeneous fire fighting force of any race would do just as well.

he seems to be from some kind of fantasy land where each race has their own strengths they bring to a team?

Because crazy people are unpredictable

And we used to make fun of Sweden....

Is it like math where they cancel out and becomes reality?

plz be real

What did he mean by this?

uh no the problem is the american influence that perpetuates this

the american would like to deflect from his own obvious cuckness of obama, or not being majority white birth rate anymore, or having their 20$ bill be changed from a president to a black woman,

notice how these things are buried and avoided and not perpetuated like they would be for anyone else?

Well just Check the influence and think for yourself and soon this board will be properly anti-american.

If you think natural disasters, can see color, I'd like to dig your eyes out with a grapefruit spoon.

No form of logic, or science, can support his "Muh fee fees". Man is a pure idiot.

Your country is being consumed by a weed fire and you care about multiculturalism
Stay cucked canada

Shut the fuck up you little nigger there's no way you're over 18 to be so impressionable that this american influence has you talking like one repeating memes * a leaf, shit posting!? *

Get - as what you shallow meme talkers say "red pilled " - by me.

This is fake, right? Please tell me this is fucking fake.

Canada is such a joke.

You could have blurred out the name, and most people would have thought this was a troll post.

Damned Poe's Law...

Is this fake or did the actual PM of Canada tweet that?! If it is, wew Canada.

Lol your country ruined Europe Again, after losing two world wars because you krauts are pathetic.

Pic related, average German family in 2016.

I hope you get raped by Jamal lol, i think it's hilarious that women in Germany are getting blacked on the daily.

Damn son it turns out the time it took you to post that comment could've been used instead to take a 10 second skim of the thread and have the question answered for yourself or you're probably doing it right now which makes your post even more futile to begin with fuck you faggot

How are Canadians becoming as dumb as Americans.

The cancer is spreading.

Kek, too bad that's fake.

Immunity cat says fuck you

Of course.
That's why racially homogeneous nations have never

EVER

successfully defeated a raging wildfire in the history of civilization.

What the fuck is he even talking about, that's the most retarded thing ever.

w-who is that on the right

The Canadian government is lying about the actual number of victims.

the fire will be confused and will stop when it sees how so many people of different cultural backgrounds are working hand in hand
this is truely the key

this tweet is fake just to be clear. but why the fuck did he decline our help when we are LITERALLY the only country he borders and then accept help from a bunch of commonwealth niggers? canadas going to have a rough ride jesus

Gib link or I refuse to believe this shit.

If you kill the fire, it wins

when the u.s decided to change their money to having africans on it that shit got buried and done fast when I made threads about it.

There are actually people itt that don't even know this is real.

no

God bless you frog bastards. If you ever try to get independence again you have my backing.

jesus fuck people
do you see a "verified" and a check mark next to the name?
no?
then it's fake

all major celebrities and politicians will seek Twitter verification

VOTE FAR RIGHT

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

Bismarck

>bad stuff is happening in america, so the retarded stuff in our country doesn't count!

When you can't tell if the post is fake or not that says a lot.

Pic related is real by the way

i think this guy is trolling

We should diversify the water.

If you use a white fire fighting force, the fire wins.

fuck you

>get hit by a car in Canada
>leave my body in the street for months until they can put together a "diverse" enough paramedic team to treat me

pic related is real by the way

>Series 1999

>delete button

Could people who fake tweets at least put some effort into it? Are we supposed to believe that Trudeau took a screenshot of his own tweet or what

Guys
Seriously
You need a new hitler

Fuck you