What's the best way to find a good MILF online for a healthy casual FWB? Tinder maybe?

What's the best way to find a good MILF online for a healthy casual FWB? Tinder maybe?

Ideal age range to screen for? Maybe 40 - 55?

Is it easy to find one? Is it worth it? or should I just stick to girls around my age (29)?

First time looking, so any advice/tips would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/3112164/Bama-Hottie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>so desperately lonely, will try anything to lose virginity

match.com
I banged 1 for 3 months, got another on the way right now.

lol i'm definitely not a virgin bro

isn't that too dating-site-y?

idk, i'm not much of a going to bars/clubs kind of person

you sound utterly pathetic. start by going to a gym.

thinking you have to fuck desperate old women is the last resort of the sub-beta

Red cloud chick

Nice

You seem like a normal, well adjusted human being.

"40-55"

posts 34

Official sage of the old guard of Sup Forums

Your thread is welcome at

A bar......

'Ive met 4 really good looking MILFs that way

Nah actually i'm doing pretty great. Have a good tech job, my own place, decently fit and decently attractive, etc.
Just looking to try a new sexual experience dude.

red cloud?

Chick in the pic has set from an old site called red cloud. Amateur shit, if memory serves there were a few vids of her also

bullshit. 99% of women over 40 are gross. even their husbands don't want to fuck them. get off your ass and get a grip on your life.

omg where/ how to obtain?

exactly. i'm type-a normal.

there's a reason why women over 40 aren't cast in romantic roles. their faces have gone to shit and viewers are repulsed by watching them make out.

and there's a reason why you want to fuck an old cow. you don't think you can compete with guys your own age who are now already starting to date women a few years younger.

this is the very definition of beta.

The last one I met

imagefap.com/pictures/3112164/Bama-Hottie
There ya go

Set is prob older than half the people on this board

fuck off to /s/ you sad old cunt

Shoot for 35-45. Young, probably divorced or bored, and usually very sexually aware.

Bars can be good, but you'll likely have to deal with friends. Ugh. If no friends, she's either traveling for work or loaded with disease. Traveling types can be fantastic.

Tinder is OK. Lots of crazy people. Women in the 30s who are willing to fuck some rando are already a little crazy. Add Tinder and watch out.

Grocery stores can be fantastic. Look in the cart for immediate turn-offs (diapers, etc.) and then just start flirting. Accidentally follow her around the store, bump into her cart, etc. Laugh, smile, say something non-creepy but flattering or joking -- about something in her cart or whatever.

Have fun. Those women are out there. By the thousands. Just don't be a fucking autismo dipshit and you'll get lucky.

This fagget

My wife's 32. She's on and off tinder. We made a profile on a swing site as well. Upscale bats or clubs is a good bet. Most of her bfs have come thru social media tho.

There are plenty of attractive women in their 40s.

Lol go back to /r/redpill, dudebro.

I can definitely compete with guys my age for younger girls. Like I said, I'm looking for ANOTHER sexual experience, something different, just for fun. I'm not a poor betafag thinking that all I can ever get is a depressed milf.

brb going to invent Cuckster

I thought about trying a bar or club, or even keeping an eye out when i'm shopping. But i've never really been much of a bar/club person, so that's kind of out of the question for now at least. But maybe if I travel sometime this year I'll try a bar/club.

Prolly make millions

you are fucking wasting your time. If you are 29 you should be banging 20-25 year olds. what is wrong with you user? how sad are you going to be when these older chicks don't want you. Jesus you are a loser.

I got into the cougar thing through match. Women in my age gourp(20's) didnt give a fuck about me. WOmen in their 40's do. They all lust for men in their prime. ONly about 1 in 10 will actually go for it. Worked for me, can work for you. Got one having me over for a home cooked meal and a movie on sunday. Taller than me and ginger and all about a young fuck like me. EXHAUST EVERY RESOURCE POSSIBLE. Didn't have time or money for the bars. Match is the only dating site you will find these cougars in heat, I would know, been on a few of them.

go visit your parent's house

>If you are 29 you should be banging 20-25 year olds
Well, obviously I can do that too.

nice dude. maybe i'll check it out

kek