Hey guys, guy from last night from the gay expierences thread last night back with more if anyones intrested :)

hey guys, guy from last night from the gay expierences thread last night back with more if anyones intrested :)

inb4 kys, faggot,

here's a story in the mean time

>be me
>me and fwb chilling out at a park just fishing
>notice he pops a boner
>ask him if he needs some help with that ;)
>he kisses me and tells me lets go to the bathroom
>we walk in my dick hard from thinking about sucking him
>unbutton him and he's hard as rock as usual

cont?

bump

Glad you're back.

Did you ever have any other teenage threesomes?

kys, faggot,

pls cont

okay made it back left for a bit. one more yeah but it was with a girl so idk if yall wanna hear it
you bet ;)

>one more yeah but it was with a girl so idk if yall wanna hear it

glad you had fun but yeah i'm a total faggot unfortunately.

just greentext the kinkiest stuff you remember doing with anyone during your teen years. seems like boys in general get their dirtiest deeds out of the way with each other, regardless of whether or not they end up gay, bi, or straight

>grill
Keep that to yourself no one needs to hear that

>first time sucking his balls
>start sucking them try to get them in my mouth, all sweaty and everything
>tastes even better than his cock, not better than his ass when its sweaty though
>lick up the shaft and start sucking him
>deeptrhoating like a motherfucker choking and everything
>he cums swallow it all
>spins me around sucks me
>nut and go back to fishing

kek alright

not that user but girls are just too normie for these sorts of threads.

everyone here is either gay or specifically in the mood for gay shit.

anyway I really like when your stories take a dirtier direction, got any fun memories of particularly hot cumfarting incidents, or just any occassion where the two of you made an absolute mess?

bump

>
hmmmmm, actually yes.

>be 16 so fast foward alot of time
>had sex with grill and everything kek
>anyways me and bro chilling kicking back playing some xbox 360
>I swear video games always were the lead for us kek
>anyways he's rock hard and I can already tell tonight is gonna be fun
>fling off his pants and get that fat cock down my throat
>start deep throating as routine
>suck until he cums down my throat
>tell him I want more tonight
>Start 69ing and we both finish fast
>give him the lube he fingers me unti l'm about to cum
>teases me and pulls his fingers out makes me suck them clean
>tastes dirty and like a fart almost
>he sticks it in starts pounds so hard I have to moan into the pillow or i'll scream
>as hes about to cum he pulls out and makes me suck it again
>fucking diamonds
>suck that shit clean but he doesnt cum
>sticks it back in pounds for barely 30 seconds and cums
>tells me to squirt it out now
>annoying but what ever
>push it out for him
>he takes it in his hand licks up half
>tells me to lick up the other half
>starts making out with me and snowballing it
>can taste a bit of my asshole
>swallow it all down feeling satisfied
>for the rest of the night eat his asshole
>he farts as I'm licking and his hole opens a bit and my tongue slides in further than usual
>tastes kinda nasty but keep licking
>stop and just lick him
>end of the night
>

ugh

wish I could have had a nasty friend like you

do you still fool around with guys, how old are you now?

hey don't call me nasty >:( jk lol

and i'm 23 now he's 24 still chat occasionally but I moved far away after high school so no. been craving a man again but I'm really happy with my girlfriend. it's nice being normal again.

it's funny, I'm gay but have had barely any experiences, and I seemed to know I was gay at a young age. i'm in the fucking minority of everyone else, it seems to take other guys multiple experiences before they even feel comfortable admitting they aren't completely straight. I hope you're realistic and see yourself as bi.

also, while hetero sex is certainly the more natural kind of sex, i wouldn't consider homosex abnormal. it's a pretty valid and common option for guys either before they're ready to fuck women or are going through a dry spell and want to have some pregnancy-free fun. most guys at this point are probably some degree of bi, with most preferring women. I have no idea why I ended up completely gay after puberty, I don't have any gay mannerisms and seem like a normal guy otherwise. Was never molested or anything, only significant thing I can think of was I had a hard time fitting in with boys and maybe that's what made them so much more enticing to me when puberty started. Then again, my sex dreams were never about women anyway

life's a fucking mystery isn't it

no I'm 1000% bi and I know it. I'm metro sexual too no suprise. Still enjoy classic manhoods though, raising a family, being powerful and the holder of the house, but I enjoy sex with both. Never would want to be in a relationship with a man though. Not something I'd like my family to ever know or have to deal with. And I didn't mean it's not normal it totally is and I like it, lol.

>Not something I'd like my family to ever know or have to deal with

This is something that always confuses me and irks me a bit? Unless you're literally sleeping around and doing gay stuff behind your GF/wife's back, why do you have such a strong aversion to your loved ones knowing you aren't totally straight? Like after fucking your GF several times why would she be weirded out if you're talking about past experiences and you mentioned that you had a buddy you were more than friends with? It's not like you have to describe what you did or anything. And if she freaks out, why would you even want to be with someone that close-minded?

There are a lot of anons in these threads that are bi and have GFs/wives that know about it and even let them fool around with guys still. It's not that big of a deal for people to know these things, especially if it helps change the dumb perception that all gay people are sissy faggots. SJWs are making that perception worse so there needs to be more bi and gay men showing the world that that's not the case.

Also, what would you do if you end up having a son who starts experimenting himself after puberty? Like, let's say you catch him and his friend and have to talk to him about it - are you gonna tell him it's a bad thing or just be honest and say that you yourself used to do it and it's totally normal/healthy (as long as it's consensual and with a friend instead of some Grindr trash).

bump

My girlfriend is completely aware and doensn't give a fuck. It's my close family ie, Brother and Mother that don't need to know. I will be with a woman in a relationship what my sexual desires are are none of their business.

Glad to see you also hate SJW fucking whiney liberal faggots fucking hate them. But honestly man I don't care enough to help a movement like that especially when it's so underground. Just don't care.

Thirdly and lastly I'll let him know if this happened that I did the exact same thing and he can do what ever he wants and I'd still be his father. I'm definitley right leaning but not some christian gay hating oxymoron, lol.

also sorry for the wait was giving myself an enema kek

you still here man?

>giving myself an enema

for what?!

I like to do solo anal alot since I don't have a guy anymore. Gf doesn't fancy it and that's okay. She get's kinky in different ways. Also have had shit problems when I was younger and fuckign disgusted me lol.

lol, did you have those problems when you were getting fucked by your friend?

Nope, figured it out when I was 12 and we started at 13. Used to make homemade ones with just random bottles lol. I love the taste of the remnants though thats mixed with cum and everything. Don't really count it as shits it's like this thick slimy my ass makes when I get fucked

sounds hot

what's the one thing you never got to try but really wish you could have?

Anyways dude you got any good stories yourself? need something to get off to and my memories are old lol.

lol no, I've had nothing but a few un-sexy experiences I regret. I've never liked the idea of casual sex so I've never done Grindr. All I ever wanted was a simple, monogamous relationship with a gay or bi guy but I could never figure out how to make that shit happen, the sort of guys I liked were always straight or too insecure to for me to really see what they might be into.

Meanwhile, I had a ton of femmy pansies want me to fuck them in college but I had no desire to because I'd rather have sex with someone who can actually get my dick up.

If you really want I can greentext my first time with a guy but it was an unbelievably shitty experience and won't help you get off. Surprised no one else in the thread is contributing.

Fuck, the only reason I frequent these threads is because despite being 25, my sexuality never really got to mature at all so these stories turn me on more than anything else. I'm still attracted to guys my age and there's one at the smoothie place I go to that seems like he's into me so I'm gonna start flirting with him, thank god for that. otherwise I'd probably kill myself

Awe dude I'm sorry wish I could be there to help kek. Definitley go for him and just keep your hopes up :)

like, there's nothing more soul-crushing than reading all these threads and realizing homosexuality is extremely common in guys when they're young, and while I was 12-14 and coming to terms with the fact I was gay, guys all around me were doling out blowjobs and fucking each other like it was nothing, because all they had to do was tell themselves that it was just for fun and not gay at all. and now those same guys are gonna be starting families soon while I still try to figure out how to have the sort of love life I want so I can just experience a fucking relationship, it's so not fucking fair that literal straight bros have done gayer shit than I have. it's like a cruel joke and it drives me insane some nights

thanks, I do recognize that it's probably not healthy for me to keep coming here for these stories since they serve as a reminder of what I missed out on, but fuck do they get me off, my sex-drive has gone fucking crazy lately

having dealt with all these emotions though, it's led me to some pretty interesting realizations. for one, I think a lot of guys who identify as asexual are really just guys in the same boat as me - they missed out on sex when they were young, they still find themselves attracted to young guys, it freaks them out and they feel like they can't talk to anyone, so it's easier to just deem themselves asexual.

don't look at it as missed oportunity, everyone has differnt has different periods in their life of sexuality.

true

the thing I keep telling myself is that even if I did get to experiment with my friends in our friend group during that time (and it probably was possible, there was one friend who did get pretty handsy and was obsessed with calling me gay), the fact that I was actually gay and knew I was gay would have undoubtedly made things confusing for me in the end. like if I started fucking around with those friends I probably would have started breaking some unspoken brojob rules and asking them how they felt about it, if they were gay too, that kind of thing. even worse, if I told them I was gay at that age I could have wound up being used by a bunch of them and then discarded once the whole thing got to gay for them

again, no point in mulling over hypotheticals. especially since I wasn't even really attracted to those friends and didn't have my first male crush until I was 15. but I was still a horny little shit and wanted to just do primal shit. i'm afraid that when I do find someone they may have already gotten the kinky stuff out of their system and think my lack of experience is weird or something

its not common most of these threads are fucking bullshit just so happens that two guys were gay and bi (he was gay I'm bi)

I don't think it's as common as every single story in these threads is true, but I do think it's much, much more common than most people know. Especially since every gay person I've known has had some sort of early experimentation they got to experience.

bump