Story time. This one should be fun. 3, 6, or 9 to progress the story. Pay attention, Sup Forums...

Story time. This one should be fun. 3, 6, or 9 to progress the story. Pay attention, Sup Forums, because one mistake could mean death.

You wake up in pain. Your body is cold. Your unconscious form has been lying in an inch of standing water. The taste of blood coats your tongue, along with the sour taste of the water. Your vision is blurry to the point that you can't make out your surroundings, which means you have no supplement to your foggy memory. You fight for control of your body, battling the pain that shakes your vision. Your limbs are cold and slow. your outstretched hands find walls, and the room slowly sinks into focus. You can feel concrete beneath the surface of the water with your bare feet. You seem to be in a cage made of stacked sea-can containers, though one wall consists of prison bars, while another has a screen set into it. Light is sparse, but you can still see, to an extent.

The screen lights up. A face stares at you, masked.

"Hello." The voice is hardly discernible through use of a voice changer. "As of right now, your life hangs in the balance. I've implanted an explosive beside your heart. Should you fail here, I will detonate it."

You look down and lift your shirt. Stitches, still sticky with blood, make a large C shape across your chest. No wonder you're in so much pain.

"What do you want with me?" you ask. "Is this some sort of Saw shit?"

"Hardly," the voice answers. "It is not your own existence that you must learn to value. Now, listen. We're going to start off easy. A simple math problem. Get it right, and you don't die. If an object starts moving in a single direction from rest, and maintains a uniform acceleration of 19 m/s^2 for 40 seconds, how far has it traveled in 10 seconds?"

Fuck math guess the right answer

"Does it look like I have a fucking pen?" you ask coldly. The words fall out of your mouth slowly, dulled by the poor condition of your body. "Let's see, 19 times 10 seconds is 190 meters per second top speed at ten seconds, divide by 2 for average speed... uh. 95 meters per second... so 95 meters per second for 10 seconds is 950 meters."

"Good. You're still sharp, even plagued with horse tranquilizer. Since you got the answer so prudently, I will let you ask something of me. Let's call it a game."

Oh? We get one question of our captor for every right answer of our own. What should we ask, Sup Forums?

Ask where the detonator is

R

Bumpo

spin 360 degrees and barrel roll away

fucking winrar

deliver faggot

You’re not very smart are you?
There already was a winrar faggot

Damn op, its gonna be mega hard to get gay sex into this one

"Where is the detonator?" You step up to the screen. You notice a camera set just below the screen. You look directly into it, so that you're staring your torturer down the same way that they stare at you.

"The detonator is here, beside me. As for where that is in relation to you, it's not far. This is taking place on a closed network. No way for authorities to trace any of it. No one will come to save you."

"Interesting. Did you build the bomb yourself?" you ask, cocking an eyebrow at the screen. You need to buy time as your senses return. Surely, there is something here for you to use to your advantage. Something that will let you get out of here.

"Ah, ah, ah. That's two questions. It's my turn. Let's do a word problem this time. Detective Simone shows up to a murder scene, where Margeret Pentictone is grieving over the loss of her husband, Henry. She invites you in and sits you down at her kitchen table while your partner looks over the dead body in the adjoining room. You ask for a drink, so she pours you a whiskey on the rocks.
She believes the murderer to be one of three people. Joseph, the electrician, was here all day until just an hour ago, fixing the wiring to the fuse box, which had been the source of a power outage that had lasted all weekend. Julie, the next door neighbor, had come by to pick up her child, whom Margeret had been babysitting. Henry’s friend, Peter, had also stopped by towards the end of the day. All three of these people had been in the house today, and Margaret swears that, while babysitting, she never left the front room, so she knows no one else had access to her home. Who should Detective Simone arrest?"

If they lost power they wouldn’t have ice to make whiskey on the rocks, the electrician?

Realize youre not smart enough to figure this shit out and start biting tongue off

Reroll

Im really unsure if mines the correct answer but I didnt want to just kill myself so I guess lets just go with it.

Its peter he had no reason to be there other than kill that prick henry for not going on the fishing trip last weekend.

Margaret would have had to have gotten the ice from somewhere else though, so why the electrician and not her?

That seems like a reasonable answer, let's see

The friend peter would've noticed a dead body if he stopped by at the "end" of the day? So it was him

This

Fuck I don't know if this is right choose the other guys answer

Well we’re not given when the husband died, earlier today or yesterday? Either way I hope mine makes more since.

Have tits lads

And when would margaret have time to go to the store? Her husband just died, though i dont know how this proves its the electrician, just a discrepancy

It was the kid....

Wait if she never left the front room and the body is in the adjoining room wouldnt she have seen the murder?

"If they lost power they wouldn’t have ice to make whiskey on the rocks, the electrician?" you venture.

"Ohh, so close. You were on the right path. The wife claimed that the power had been out all weekend. If she hadn't left the house, she couldn't have bought ice. Regardless of the Electricians actions, there still would have been no ice. There was no power outage, and there was no electrician. The wife's story falls apart at the seems. I give you points for trying. Because you were so close, I'll punish you with something other than death."

As the masked figure finished speaking, and electric current flows through the water at your feet. You fall to your hands and knees as your muscles spasm. your diaphragm seizes, but breathing is the least of your concerns. The agony of it all nearly knocks you unconscious. You're not sure when, but the torture does end. The ringing in your ears is the only sound to remain after your screams fade.

"Since you didn't get the answer, you don't get a question. Let's try again." A 3 by 3 square of numbers appears on the screen, along with text instructions.

All diagonals in this ( \ ) direction must add up to the same number. You may only swap numbers 3 times.

2 - 10 - 12

5 - 12 - 3

7 - 8 - 1

Need pic I'm not imaginative to see this in my head

I FUCKING KNEW IT! see Swap 12 on row 1 with 5, swap 10 with 1. All diagonals add up to 24.

it looked like a cube before I posted it....

3 - 10 -12
5 - 8 - 2
12 - 7 - 1

Reroll

Rereroll

Disregard, I thought it meant containing 3... not every single diagonal.

Rerereroll

This

Fuck sakes rererereroll

dis guy

This doesnt count, wasnt an answer

No fuck your math problem let me fucking go.

Reroll

Im getting tired of these fucking retards. There is already a winrar cunt

I will kill you when i break free fuck your puzzle

Correct

Thanks i didnt notice, cunt.

You use the touch screen to swap the 3 and the 2, the 7 and the 8, then the 8 and the middle twelve, making all applicable diagonals add up to 12.

"There. Suck it." You take a step back to admire your handiwork. The numbers disappear and the masked figure returns. It's a bunny mask, though scary as hell. It covers the entire head, leaving you nothing to go on.

"Excellent. You seem to be better at math than riddles. I believe it is your turn. Ask away."

How do i get out of this cell

Ever fucked a dog?

Does it look like we fucking give a shit? Be more attentive faggot you take up thread space

Can you come down here and have anal sex with me?

Can our captor be chubby bunny?

Oh good one, excellent way of sneaking gay sex in there

I will try to just that now lemme see where is spiderman when you need him

I love me some spiderman, please do

>Terminal Speed: 760 m/s
>Avarage speed: 380 m/s
>Distance traveled in 40 seconds at 380 m/s: 15200m

"How do I get out of this cell?"

"That's rather simple. Do not make a mistake, and do not upset me. When this game ends, you will be free to go. Focusing on an early escape could be a fatal mistake, though. Your question is worrisome. You should focus on making it through this alive. Now, my turn again."

Another problem appears on the screen.

3I30 = 0

IIII = 4

5088 = -3

7I33 = 3

77II = 6

9999 = -4

5588 = 0

4333 = 3

6I60 = -2

6699 = -4

7979 = 2

448I = ?

Over 9000?

>Speed after 10s: 190m/s
>Avarage speed: 80m/s
>distance after 10s at avarage speed: 800m

I'll give you guys a hint. The font on Sup Forums fucks this problem up a bit...

190/2 does not equal 80

Average

The computer only allows space for a one digit answer, though negatives are allowed. Try as you might, you can't get your answer to fit.

I dont care.

Well shit, i couldnt think of anything, looks like its 6

8?

11 dont mind me im just new here

You input 6.

"Too bad. You were close, but close doesn't count in this game. looks like your number is up. Pardon the pun. Any last words before I blow your heart from your chest?"

"Wait! Wait! Don't kill me! I'll make you a deal. you like games, right? I'll make you a bet. If I make it to the end without screwing anything else up, and I can guess your identity, then you let me live. If I guess wrong, you can kill me then." You plead for your life. Anything to keep from dying.

"Oh? Sounds interesting. Except you know nothing about me. What hope do you have of winning?"

"You're right. Uh... k, i know i got this one wrong, but let me ask a question anyway. Otherwise I don't have a fair shot. You'll play fair, right?" you bargain.

"Fine. You have yourself a deal. Ask."

Ever fucked a dog?

How old were you when your uncle touched your boyfriend's weewee for the first time?

Ask for first and last letters of name & number of letters in name

"If you were selling cookies, and I asked how much they were, what would your response be?"

Ever fucked a dog

Do i know you?

Are your initials T.C. ?

Nigga we gon die

Maybe not..

Thanks op for taking the time to make this thread

"Ever fucked a dog?" You ask snidely. The figure on the screen recoils in disgust."

"Ew! I would never let a dog... What kind of question is that? Isn't that illegal?"

"So? Isn't this? You've implanted a bomb in my chest. Where we're going, we don't need laws." You step forward and lean over to investigate the camera, more for effect than anything else. "Then your answer is a firm no? Not into beasts?"

"Absolutely not!"

Did we learn anything useful here, Sup Forums? I'll give you a moment to pool our observations so far while I write the next segment.

Huh guess our captor isnt a /btard. But strangely recoiled at a sick question. Interesting.

Not only that but they also apparently have a sense of morals. Weird that they would have qualms against something illegal, maybe they were never going to kill us?

Excellent information , gross him out until he threatens to blow us up then accuse him of not playin the game

He has not had sex with a dog.

Bump 11 is the important one

A light through the prison bars catches your attention. You rush over to see what the source is. It's maybe twenty feet away, and is only as bright as the dim light that hangs above your head. You see another cage, identical to your own, and a female roughly your age slowly dragging herself to a standing position.

"It seems our other contestant is finally awake. Good thing, too. I was running out of brain teasers. Time for the real fun to begin," the screen says merrily.

"Other contestant? What do you mean?" You turn to the screen and slam your hands against the wall that it is set into. "You never said anything about anyone else."

"You'll learn the rules as we go along. I couldn't be bothered to stop by the library and print off a rule book for you. Take a minute to get to know the new addition to our game. I'll return shortly." The screen clicks off, fading to blackness. You turn to face the girl in the other cage.

What should we talk about? Need to pass the time one way or another.

Hey im user. Ever fucked a dog?

Reroll

Kek I would’ve said show me your tits but that works

Tell her to show tits & timestamp