Planning on dropping acid before seeing death grips on friday. Anyone have experience with lsd at shows...

Planning on dropping acid before seeing death grips on friday. Anyone have experience with lsd at shows, specifically one as high energy as the gripboys?

yep, don't do it.

long story short, accidentally touched a dudes girlfriend tits, he started freaking out at me and I pissed my pants.

only taking half a tab, gonna be with my gf and my brother to babysit me.

more power to you, it can be unpredictable is all.

Drop so you start to come up before the show. Once you're tripping you'll adapt to new environments pretty quickly. It's only half a tab, you'll have a good time.

>drugs are fun haha
Eat shit.

I'd hate to piss my oants. That's uncomfortable

Ive taken acid a few times just never at a show.
Some drugs are, acid is one of them.

I went to Blank Banshee earlier this month and was on two tabs and it was amazing. But there weren't much high energy people jumping around, so I could just chill in the back and sway a bit in the beat and watch the insane visuals. 10/10 can reccomend.

If you manage to not get caught up in the middle of the mosh pit, live shows on acid are a really unique experience.

>this guy fell for DARE

i don't know dude, i'm kind of scared of drugs
just look at what it did to syd barrett

>Planning on dropping acid
Make sure you wear shoes and good pants.

>half a tab

Jesus why dont you just smoke some good weed instead? Acid isn't really a recreational drug.

>acid is only for serious and mature drug users like myself, no fun allowed only ethereal experiences now

>Only taking half a tab of acid is fun

he was already fucked up anyway

pissing pants happens sometimes when you're high, and obviously when your drunk it happens like 1/5 times to some people. But also don't be a pussy and just because some guy is losing his shit just apologize for grabbing her tit but also don't let the guy walk all over you. Was he a big guy for you?

i saw death grips the other month and it would have been unbearable if i was on any sort of drug.
even if i was more drunk than i was i would have probably thrown up.
the venue i saw them at was small tho.
the mosh filled the entire room,
it was boiling hot,
no one could move,
people were getting very very very violent
and the music was like gut wrenchingly loud.
friend of mine developed acoustic trauma from the hour long set bc his earplugs fell out.

would not recommend dropping acid at dg unless ur a pro at calming urself down in high stress and high intensity situations.
the entire gig is 100% sensory stimulation

Sounds like a blast, just make sure you know of all the exits and/or bring some benzos if things start getting too out of hand. On such a low dose you're most likely not gonna experience much discomfort.

To Be Fair, You Have To Have a Very High IQ to Appreciate Death Trips

If you have schizophrenia or some shit like that acid and drugs trigger it, same thing happened with Brian Wilson

>his earplugs fell out
What a pussy. I've been going to death metal shows for 10 years and my hearing is just fine. I've never worn earplugs. If you think Death Grips are extreme music, you need to broaden your horizons.

Fuck off Brandon

oh kek i get it because he came inside
nice quads nibba

>being a pussy for not wanting to have tinnitus

>fun isn't fun

ok user whatevs

Wouldn't do it OP. Psychadelics, Lots of people and loud music deffinatly do not mix. Just bring acouple blunts. if you're dead set on dropping only take a 1 tab.

Acid in public is hella lame.

>Acid
>Fun
You're a pleb and you're doing it wrong

Take 2 tabs + 8 benadyls or just stop

Gonna be too loud, you'll wish you had a comfy place to sit.

Dropped acid at the Gambino concert in the dome in the desert... that shit was wild. Idk if Death Grips while tripping would be that much fun though.

>half a tab
why bother? why not just smoke weed, itll be easier.

in ym experience eveything i already like is better on acid. sometimes get a little stressed out seeing really hard music like metal or hardcore tho

i don't even get being drunk at a big show. i honestly just sober up instantly pretty much if its at a big venue

If you’re only taking half a tab, you might as well just smoke weed.

I dropped acid at a RTJ show, was right up in the mosh pit and had a great time. Death Grips is obviously a bit more intense but generally, I think if you’re around friends and people you trust, it’s hard to have a bad trip. At least in my experience.

but drugs are fun

If you enjoy being in a very sweaty, pushy crowd to some loud music you should still enjoy it while on acid.

I absolutely love moshing and when I took acid before I saw The King Blues and spent the whole time in the mosh pit and had a fantastic time. The trip later went very badly for unrelated reasons however and ended up being pretty much the worst thing I ever did.

One thing I will say is that I sweat more than I have ever done in my life and got dangerously dehydrated. Please be smart if you're gonna do it and make sure you drink water before and after the gig. You won't regret it.

Hope you have a blast man

During TPTB tour I went to see them 4 times. 3 of them with friends who know and love DG to varied degrees. We only dosed for the first show in Salt Lake City, Utah. By God though, the freaks were out, in the best way possible. My friends and I, we handle our psychedelics. That wasn't a worry so much so. But if you aren't some kind of prepared for the kind of energy you are coming into, you will be struck by it, if even temporarily. No one can ever know the true extent of the sheer veracity, the unadulterated power the boys bring onto the stage when they arrive until they see it in front of themselves, for themselves.

Drop and dive deep, if you so choose.

a fair point but theirs a far and wide difference between Syd and Stefan, just for example. Even Syd and Zach, and it's known they've partook of various substances before. It's more personal, what the effects can be. No one of us exactly the same, after all.

Underrated post

>Trip went very badly for unrelated reasons
>pretty much the worst thing I've ever done
well now you have to tell us

Did it this summer at a festival 10/10 would recommend

dude it's death grips, you should take way more than half a tab. If youre worried just remember life is fucking meaningless so do that crazy shit.

Make sure to bring earplugs or youll have to come to GRIPS with being DEAF

Wouldn't MDMA be much more fun? At least Candyflip OP if you're so stoked to dropping acid.

Experiencing the comedown at a death grips concert would be hell

immediately after king blues i ran straight into my ex girlfriend who i wasn't aware was at the festival and i was very much not over. she was also tripping on 2CB and had eyes and shit painted all over her face. felt okay after she went for like an hour but gradually my mindset got more and more fucked up and it hit me while i was in a crowd of 30,000 people that I needed to be on my own or i was going to breakdown.

so had to navigate myself out of the crowd of 30,000 then a half an hour walk through a festival on a saturday night back to my cold dark wet tent where i spent 6 hours curled up on my own terrified of all the noises i could hear around me. including the people in the tent directly next to mine who kept screaming. like actual screaming. i still don't know why they were but who knows.

there's more to it than that but i have to go to work

Don't do acid - turn up in a SA uniform

This had nothing to do with the band members?

Who else is seeing them in Worcester tomorrow?
I'm sure this gets asked everyday but what do you recommend for seeing them for the first time?

I would just make sure you give yourself a lot of time to find a comfortable state before you go in. Acid lasts a long time, drop it well before. If you start to feel edgy and uncomfortable take it seriously and tend to yourself. Acid panic is legitimately horrifying and much easier to come on than people think.

Please respect hallucinogens, play safe.

SO EDGY

but you're literally the straight edge here, user

going to shows on acid, almost regardless of the band, is always a religious experience.

be safe remember that nothing's different except that you're tripping and focus on having a blast

also, don't take tons, if you do you'll be distracted and you'll barely notice the music

terrible fucking advice, take care of your ears you faggots, you literally cannot fix it once the damage is done. Stupid ass way to prove youre a man

He means acid is probably more intense than it needs to be for a show like death grips. Pull your head out of your ass and listen to him because if you mean the show in Cleveland I'm going too and I plan to fuck shit up. I don't want your stupid tripping ass in the way.

hearing loss really sucks if you're passionate about music, you literally can't enjoy it as well anymore

dude acid lmao

did you seriously fall for the propaganda?
come on

It's not about extreme music. Death Grips are usually loud, and loud music can cause hearing damage. There's no reason not to bring plugs.

Plus, a lot of the experience of live shows comes from bass and sub-bass literally vibrating your bones, tissues, and skull, which you still feel just as much regardless of ear plugs.

the gayest thing I've read all day

A little louder for the people in the back: don't do this.

>acid 8 hrs
>death grips 45 mins

that sounds like a horrible idea btw

>eat shit
gotta huff jenkem if you wanna get high from that bro

oh man, I'm beyond fucked since I had a schizo episode just for smoking weed

yeah don't do hallucinogens man

>Edgy = invalid
>"Edgy" as a popular term isn't just a defense mechanism for boring people when encountering eccentric or non status quo behavior

That sounds like a terrible idea

drugs actually are fun though, I don't get it

Most people do drugs mate, why do you think it's a billion dollar business

>Some drugs are, acid is one of them.
THIS

I took psyches at a few shows... Animal Collective, Avalanches, Ween, At the Drive-In, Dungen.

Overall I’m mutual with it. If you have anxiety then trip after because the presence of people will bug you out. I’d overall suggest tripping after shows rather than during but I still wouldn’t rule it out.

I've done that at a death grips. I had to walk out, I literally felt death's grip.

Lmao what a fucking retard, why would you waste acid on a shitty meme rap nigger?

Seriously, out of all the things you could experience on acid, all of the sublime and profound epiphanies, you choose... death grips?

Wow dude you are low-vibrational and low-intelligence. Sad.

you took acid and didn't have the epiphany that death grips are actually good and you're dripfeeding yourself into lying that your taste is superior or nah?

I don't know about anyone else here but Death Grips scare the shit outta me when I'm tripping

He probably means the one happening in Worcester, MA.

This.

when i saw DG at the Warfield in san fran i stood at the back and still got hearing damage, ears were ringing loud as fuck for a week and now i have perm ringing (it's kinda low though)

They are fucking unbelievably loud. During Giving Bad People Good Ideas i felt like i was going to melt

considerable

?

me and my bud plan on doing a bunch of meth before the ny show. cant wait

Shut the fuck up you ingrate. I'm going to the show and I don't want to see your junkie ass there or I'll knock you out. Fucking retards like you ruin my experience

>My music is so shit I need drugs to enjoy it

gagagjha ingrate tho? meet me outside

Right there with you bro!
Have a connection that alawys has good crack

Gonna get zooked outta my mind before I head that way. Probably in the bathroom too lol

I am but im planning to take a point of molly

I feel like a pussy saying this but I'd be scared as shit to drop at a concert like that.

>is on a music board
>hates drugs
lol

I actually will if you aren't a pussy. Look for the guy in the green bomber jacket, and brown timbs.

dehydration on molly can kill you but whatever cheers

Anyone seeing them on the 2nd in Portland? They're playing with Ministry, never listened to em. Also, I have literally never been to a concert before.

thats cute already picked out your outfit. make sure to tie your work boots real tight. you probably shouldnt wear a jacket

I can't even smoke with new people let alone a show so I'd say fuck no but seems like u got the experience to handle yourself if you're that confident so go nuts OP.

Real mdma is a safe drug, unless you do too much obviously or do something idiotic like drink 5 gallons of water or drink no water after dancing like a maniac for 10 hours straight.

You wont get hearing loss unless youre next to the monitor. Metal people always over estimate how loud their music is. People play music at clubs at way higher volumes all the time, and theyre smaller.

Nooooooo

Depends on your experience with being on psychs in public I guess; most I've dropped at a show has been 3 but the crowd was very pleasant (Swans) so it was pretty easy

I've worked out that half to 3/4 works best (depending on strength) because you get the right headspace with not too much visual distraction

Friend of mine dropped a bunch of shrooms and mandy before seeing DG last year and nearly lost his mind, I was just hella stoned but some other (sober) friends did not enjoy the show just because of how roasting hot, tightly packed and violently wild the crowd got

Why I wouldn't is because the show will last an hour maybe and the L will keeping going for another 11 hours. I save blotters for festivals where you have three days to wig out. Last time I tripped at a show was with a couple grams of fungus at a Lips show.