Celeb Thread - /Saved from the ocean/ edition

Celeb Thread - /Saved from the ocean/ edition.

Damn I didn't make it in time. (.__. )

I love you BD

@______________________@ don't tease me like this B-man

I was so scared

LAVREN

I dont still have to bend over and let someone look at it, right? o____0

Give her that cock

Where's the p r e c u m chum that loves me? :333

:3

FOREVER ALONE

O______o Nah, you're good.

sure thing boss

who this

hey friend

I can't resist Lily feets!

can you view webms on that thing?

That big, big cock

Im too scared to give my heart away thou :/

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Ashley Benson

you know I've been dying to give it to her

Yes I can :)

Got any pics of Maisie looking a bit chubby?

BRAND NEW CYRPTO PUMPING GROUP GET IN HERE

discord dot gg BN2TQGW

nice and holy shit

No Sana, no life.

what?

have you been saving up for her lately?

Swimsuit Lily

I won't hurt you :)

What would you do to ariel's big bouncy belly?

yus

no, should i be?

Why the fuck did Lily write a book? I mean, I LOVE Lily, but bitch please :/

>before things went horribly wrong

Nice.

Wew
She did?
Must go buy

Big fan of Twice and kpop.

>actress Lily Collins—Golden Globe-nominated star of Rules Don't Apply, Mortal Instruments, and To the Bone—is opening a poignant, honest conversation about the things young women struggle with: body image, self-confidence, relationships, family, dating, and so much more.

well, can you stop having sex with lots of girls?

i wouldn't want to, but maisie is a special occasion

precum chum?

Oh hey, Bubby :3

Neat

Your cock was probably in a couple this week

hellooooooooooooo!!!

Kira need my stubby penis sooooo bad :3

I love you Anons, I'm heading to sleep, I'll you tomorrow!

I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!

MMWAH!MMWAH!MMWAH! :3333

Personally, Chaeyoung is my favorite right now. But all of them are gorgeous!

UwU

she needs both of ours all over her face

If our dicks touch, its ok to feel tingly, user :3

A Millie is fine too

tingly?

Asians are the fucken ugliest fucken things on the face of this earth. they try to be all cute and all that but they're just making them even uglier. nothing is more ugly than and ugly fucker trying to be cute. nasty bitches

i dont like you

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

I WANNA JACK OFF BUT I'M TRAPPED PLAYING GAMES WITH MY FRIENDS

Hunter a big boobie cutie :3

Oh wait it's a "Herman Thread"
The main Herman of the celeb thread is a samefagging autistic pedophile NEET beware of his posts, he likes Disney stars (especially underage girls) his posts:
>Francesca Capaldie (ginger girl) 13 years old - 2017
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>Rowan Blanchard 16 yo - 2017
>Mackenzie Foy 17 yo - 2017 (mostly)
>G Hannelius 18 yo - 2017
>Peyton List 19 yo - 2017
>Dove Cameron 21 yo - 2017
>Victoria Justice a.k.a stutterfag spam
>Taylor Swift (one of them) example, using a celeb as a guise for a gay circle jerk fest
These actresses' ages were all listed conveniently on a simple disney star Google search under "people who like this also search for.."
Ignore his pedo-lewding samefagging it happens a lot.
Please report any rule violations for underage girls and make celeb threads a better place for everyone

Kira's body was made for fucking

Mods: Arrest this poster above. Using a female to lure a straight user into faggotry.

That’s a very nice Lily

This is cancer

well boohoo, I don't like you either because you like them ugly fucken things

BENZOOOO!!!!

Yes, I agree!

>pedo
>says 18yo
she's legal bro, get over it

I agree :D

I want to make love to Benzo

I enjoy your BENZOOOO!!! posting :3

I want to bust all my nuts inside of her :333

so she can fart them out?

The main Herman of the celeb thread is a samefagging autistic pedophile NEET beware of his posts, he likes Disney stars (especially underage girls) his posts:
>Taylor Swift (one of them) example, using a celeb as a guise for a gay circle jerk fest
These actresses' ages were all listed conveniently on a simple disney star Google search under "people who like this also search for.."
Please report any rule violations for underage girls and make celeb threads a better place for everyone

Back out onto my cock :3

ckecked FRIENZO!

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Eat my cock, Hermanfag

ty friend =]

Ignore the idiots man. Let him dream on about his feminist "queen" who's either a dude with his dick cut off, it a fucking slut who's gonna cuck the shit out of him later on.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels!

Moar BENZOOO

I wanna lick a Benzo thighs!