This guy fucked with my lil sis, text him and call him, dont hold anything back 4055104682

this guy fucked with my lil sis, text him and call him, dont hold anything back 4055104682

You seem to be requesting a personal army
Would you like some fries with that?

Every female is someone's little sis or daughter or mother or whatever the fuck. What's it to a group of low life's who share nudes of every female they can to defend another whore from someone just like us?

stfu and appreciate the raid thread

please share some info on your sister so we can properly organize the raid

NYPA, FAGGOT

You feel cucked don't you

No one here is gonna do shit unless there's a cat involved.

messaged him, called him a hero and called the girl he fucked's brother a sage.

Be a man and kick his ass faggot, fucking little COWARD

Nigga this ain't a raid thread. STFU.

Not gonna waste my time calling him. Your sister is a thot.

Called him and talked about the general state of the US economy at some lenght.

There is a much easier way to cope. Turn the lights down, stream some Netflix and, settle in with a nice glass pig Clorox on the rocks. Soon you'll forget all about this trivial matter. Wooosa.

just called him, he's a pretty cool guy, had a good chat, he helped me a lot with some problems i'm going through at the moment

pig... WTF auto. It's of damn it.

Called him and strongly defied him to a Mario Kart contest with bedding rights to your sister being the prize.

The guy in the picture looks like Andrew from Big Mouth lol

Called him and suggested he switched his old car for a better model.

what's that

What? Fucked with her how? Not gonna do shit cause yeah not your fucking army, but curious. Also how you even trying to make a request did you forget? Tits or gtfo

I sent him a screenshot. Be your own hero, pussy.

This is now a bugman thread.
Post your bugmen ITT

A very family-guy-esque animated show from Netflix about kids and the monsters of puberty

Oklahoma City?

Let's see how hot your whore sister is faggot. You pay personal armies with nudes. Or you can gtfo and take your ham planet nigger fodder sister with you. Kekkle

>appreciate the raid
you wouldn't know raid unless you were spraying one of the roaches in your mom's basement

Can confirm will serve in personal army if paid upfront with sisters nudes.

You gotta include details if you want a personal army.

Tell us more about what happened. If he just played a meaningless prank that's nothing. If he fucked your sis and posted the video calling her a whore, it's personal.