Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g147306-zff12-Haiti-Hotels.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aTzqvrBFXww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally everyone,including liberals
Liberals just need something to fap them selves to sleep to

I do

Most people.

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees with that my dude bro.

we wuz kangs

The Moral Majority.

you were shithole dwellers.

America has gone from The Melting Pot to a Penal Colony for other Countries shit.

This is Nigeria...

Pretty much every one my Nazi, including the fags who claim they don't.

This is USA

Irrelevant. Its an objective truth that these nations are shit, and theyre shit because of the people who live there. Virtue signalling libs and assblasted euroserfs may not like it, but they cant argue against it.

Me. There's a reason no wants to go there and everyone wants to come to the west. He just put it in a "mean" way so people's feelings got hurt.

Maybe for the rich faggot.

pretty sure every person on this planet has referred to some country as a shit hole at some point

MURICA FUCK YEAH

Same fagging so much it hurts

Me. They are indeed shitholes.

Shit culture, shit rights, shit government, shit lifestyle, shit health, shit people.

Shit. Inferior to us.

Depends which African countries.

Haiti for sure is shit though, Regardless, you don't say that shit as leader of the free world. Working with the international community to solve problems or work out trade becomes difficult when everyone thinks you're an asshat.

You should learn to time difference better fuck face.

at least they are not raping or killing her like muslims

I don't think he actually said it at all, but that doesn't matter

Cool. Now all that is needed is some big Somalian Gorilla boy to pound her from the rear. That and a ticket vendor.

What's the point immigrating from a shithole to the biggest shithole, USA?

>learn to time difference better fuck face

wut

Cool vocab brotendo

It's true.

The people coming from those countries are barely literate, uneducated, and can only perform the most menial of jobs. They add nothing to society.

Liberal logic says that their "diversity" is strength though.

fuck of to Sup Forums you piece of shit

>You should learn to time difference better fuck face
YOU should learn to make sense better fuckface

Trump is 100% right. We take too many niggers in from shithole countries.

Pretty sure that's the palace of the corrupt prince or whatever ruler they have in there, the rest of the country is shit.

I think we need illiterate people to do the jobs we don't want / are too good for.

I don't know these people but I know these people. This is the heart of America right here

she looks like she hates her life.

America is different how, exactly?

There's plenty of lazy people already collecting unemployment checks who could be doing that work, not to mention all the illegal mexicans that flood over the border and take those jobs.

Tunisia has a pretty high quality of life actually. Very close to EU level. Also, don't forget about Spanish North Africa. Definitely not a shithole. So...

MURICA

I call those shit holes , shit holes all the time.
Personally I feel way more countries are shit holes then the one's mentioned.

>Trump made news outlets around the world say the word "shithole"
Trolling level: Over 9000

That asshole said he’d share his inheritance with me.

INORITE. Reagan was a huge faggot

1. Theres no proof he said that.
2. But even though he didnt say that, those countries are still objectively shitholes.

But should the president of the United States be saying it?

She most likely does

Try again fag

If it's not a shithole then the won't be coming from there now would they?

Trump is proof that the Republicans have lost all moral ground. They are officially the party of the oligarchy.

Even Reagan agreed that illegal immigrants had a place in america. Granted... it was to abuse cheap labor, but atleast he was somewhat human.

So then you're saying every country has rich AND poor people who have nice living conditions and shit living conditions respectively? Such an astute observation WOW

America for 'the poor' (50 million+ people)

>gets mad about "immigrants from shithole countries"
>those people can not go back because they come from shithole country
Liberal logic

OOF, you got me. Tell your cousins/wifes to get off of Sup Forums and migrate back to Sup Forums.

This man is exactly what was needed.

I know, it's awesome!

amerifats are THE stupidest fucks alive

So that's why all the immigrants want to live here?
Got it!

He's just saying what everyone is thinking.

They ARE shitholes. Sometimes even literally.

This is europe.

Grow up, maybe go to Europe lol

Naw, Australians definitely win the fuckwit contest among developed countries.

Got em!!!!

Sure buddy. I'm sure you're planning your move to haiti as i'm typing this.

He could but then, how would he avoid the rape gangs?

Would you go to the country on vacation? No. Then consider it a shithole.

>Muh America so bad look at it
>We need to help those immigrants to come here they have it so bad in their counrty

who the fuck disagrees with it?

one can have pride for their country without wanting to live there currently because of war or fear for their life. Imagine if there was large scale war on American soil and Americans tried to seek refuge in Canada, hypocrisy levels would be fucking insane. 'Oh man now that we are seeking refuge from war I fucking HATE America!'. No that's not how that works at all.

Also nice fucking image you posted man are you a 16 year old 9gag convert or or some shit? Fucking die newfag

I sure do.

Could you remind me of how America was created?

You mean UK, France, Sweden, Germany maybe but certainly not Austria, Poland, Czech, Swiss ect...

if you can count that inbred island as a country, sure. It's still close though

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g147306-zff12-Haiti-Hotels.html

I want your fagocittal list of Shitty countries.. I'll start: Panama

youtube.com/watch?v=aTzqvrBFXww

African sociologists agree with him
>"President Donald Trump is absolutely right. Africa is a continent of shit," says Mamady Traore, a 30-year-old sociologist in the West African nation of Guinea. "When you have heads of state who mess with the constitutions to perpetuate their power. When you have rebel factions that kill children, disembowel women as saints, who mutilate innocent civilians. Frankly, it must be said that it's crap."
Mamady Traore

Is, uh, is this the unlimited axe-cest I've heard about?

What a shithole

>because of war or fear for their life
You mean, because it's a shithole?
>Americans tried to seek refuge in Canada
Maybe but Canada is basically the same culture as America. They are just a little more cucky.

The state of Americans. Not a one of you believes in the ideals our country was founded on and rose to greatness because of. But I know that all throughout our history, there have been nativist trash like you stepping on the people whose poverty keeps you fat and happy, so I just pity you for being as spineless and ignorant as our syphilitic dementia case of a president.

Kicking european dicks in with the help of other europeans?

They should sell some of those fucking pots and pans! Are they fucking tinkers?

You know nothing about people who live in these countries. As a matter of course, people who immigrate (legally) from this countries tend to have skills and intellect above average. Even Somalia and Nigeria have some percentage of high skill intellectuals and now instead of enriching America, they going to rot in their countries. America got rich by pumping brains from developing or third world countries. The founders of Warner Bros. company were Jewish immigrants from Belarus, Steve Jobs parents were Syrian Muslims I can keep this on and on. America is nothing without immigrants from so-called 'shitholes'.

Havana had some very nice hotels too. The rest of the country was poor, but hey, a few nice hotels made up for it, right?

It's a Sup Forums meme.

look at all those teeny tiny houses, all crowded together.

Look at that nugga's fupa! Killin it!

Lol angry liberal wants to cash in on the oppression of the Irish and Italians?
Oh my have the tables turned, a while ago I thought they were saying that white people couldn't be oppressed

>"When you have heads of state who mess with the constitutions to perpetuate their power. When you have rebel factions that kill children, disembowel women as saints, who mutilate innocent civilians. Frankly, it must be said that it's crap."
As opposed to America, where we have a President who ignores the Constitution completely, enacts institutionalised murder with his military, and bombs the fuck out of civilians so long as they're brown.

What a shithole...

these faggots claim other places are shitholes but we have shitholes throughout this country. Fucking morons.

>Chinese immigrants.
Except China at least had a history of 2000 years of culture and have been contributing to modern world instead of living in mud huts since the stone ages.

You need to undergo lobotomy to work at CNN

>a President
Obama did the same things you mentioned.

I want to hear a recoring of him saying what they claim he said, until then i do not believe what is being said about the situation.

At this point it just sounds like people are taking every chance to shoot at trump.

She's a monkey fucking nigger from a shithole continent