You guys should try pouring vinegar on limestone

you guys should try pouring vinegar on limestone

This produces chlorine gas!!!

DON'T DO IT!!!

Let me just go and get my limestone...

You fucking idiot.

shit meme

it's calcium carbonate. wow. so cool. what people should really try is taking pure lithium metal and putting it in a sealed metal container, then add water and a small hole in the top of the container. once it gets hot, take a lighter to the hole in the container. lithium hydroxide and hydrogen, two of my favorite things.

Lemme go get all that brb

We must guys, I’m not joking. Future civiliazations will not understand. They’ll think it was religion. This could damage future archeology

dissect lithium battery, cut two pop cans in half, add the lithium, take both bottom ends and put them together and then tape the fuck out of the sides of the can. then add a small needle sized hole in the top of the can. then add about 5 ounces of water, you'll hear sizzling, then add flame.

Bet. Give me 20 min

disappointment ahead

Aluminium powder and rust much more fun

I've done this. It will dissolve limestone, but the effect is very weak. It doesn't bubble or anything, and will dissolve so little material that you probably won't see a difference.

Fill toilet bowl with bleach and tide pods, flush head until golden brown.

Is it enough to erase shallow engravements in the stone?

either it will do nothing because inexperience or it will jet flames out the top from high pressure hydrogen build up or it will explode. one of the three.

I mean it kinda is a religion

9faggotry must be killed.

Take a 12 gauge, load it full of 00 buck, stick it inside your mouth, and pull the trigger as fast as you can with your big toe

Given time, and maybe repeated applications. Hydrochloric acid would be much better. It would effervesce a bit, too.

Anyone know the coordinates so I can go spam forocoches?

indeed

no, it's a bunch of neckbeards making sad attempts at humor. kinda like us, but worse.

nerve gas

We shouldn't have to go there more than once. also, vinegar is way less expensive; buying it in bulk and just soaking the damn thing with it should do the trick. We don't need to dissolve the entire stone just the outer layer.

It is a religion that needs to be inquisitioned by the Spanish.

hold on let me check

do we even have anons in spain?

It's harmless morons. It's used to dissolve the limestone matrix from around fossils

Forocoches is more where they are at. That's why I posted this

isn't that more like a forum that requires login?, not so user there

Yeah, it's the typical online forum with login. But they'll talk about the same shit as here.

will be hard to spam no?

No. It just has to be interesting.

Never forget the /k/tard that gassed himself in his bathroom

RIP