I'm going to Taco Bell, you faggots want anything?

I'm going to Taco Bell, you faggots want anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

tacobell.es/restaurantes/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkj3xmo1Eug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get me all my favorites such as a taco and a slightly different taco

"I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda

get me one of those blue raspberry slushies and 15 mild sauce packets

I'll have a lira cola

Get me the 5 dollar box with a Baja Blast. Replace the two hard shells with the Doritos cool ranch taco. Extra mild sauce. Thanks user

Boneless Nachos

10,000 black tacos

#2 combo is where it's at.
Only good burrito and only combo that isn't a ripoff.

big mac, large fry, chocolate shake

Dead serious that airhead slushie is godly. After you drink most of it fill the rest up with lemonaid.
Thank me later

Get me a couple of those Stackers. Shit's good value for a dollar.

3 soft tacos por favor

If you;re in the DC area, I'd really appreciate it if you could send it to 1600 Penn. My friend's got the munchies and has a lot of work to do

Yeah can I get a steak chalupa, a steak quesadilla and a Mexican pizza pleaze :)

Real Mexican food.

3 bean and cheese burritos, No onions.

Nigga, I ain't making two stops.

americanized mexican bullshit loaded with fake meat and "pink slime"...
ill just have a mt. dew i guess

Ah yes, I would like to order a McChicken sandwich.

fuck you

fuck you

BRAND NEW CYRPTO PUMPING GROUP GET IN HERE

discord dot gg BN2TQGW

I'll have a large pepperoni.

No cheese, or bread, or sauce. I want one giant pepperoni, served in a cardboard box.

Give me a XXL Grilled Stuft, beef, no avocado ranch.

Cheesy gordita crunch, extra chicken. Nachos.

No, I live in texas.

I've got actual mexican food on every corner.

I want a 7 layer burrito.

Nah

I love the U.S. Every city has that street with all the good fast food like Hardees, Chick fil a, Wendy's, Chipotle, etc. And WaWa coffe is best coffee ever. Fuck Starbucks.

just a regular burrito with extra bone chunks in the meat

3 meximelts. theyz delicious

Southern garbage detected

Spic Pizza user

Nacho bell grande, a chalupa, and a spicy potato soft taco please.

I actually just had an order of nachos bell grande earlier tonight.

2 soft tacos, a steak quesadilla, and a 5 layer burrito.

I am a fat man

Give me a woman with extra feelings, please, the last one didn´t have a slight bit of them

this!

Wawa, Royal Farms, and Rutters all have dank ass coffee and its cheaper than Starbucks. Not to mention all of them have better food (especially Royal Farms).

I truly pity the vast majority of Americans who don't live in an area serviced by eiher Royal Farms or WaWa.

Two doritos locos tacos, three plain soft tacos, and a pepsi/sierra mist suicide.

Hell yeah

STACKER
T
A
C
K
E
R

2 steak quesadillas, extra steak and extra jalapeno sauce

I'm from Spain and I don't any idea what kind of food are over that shit. Is really mexican? os just american foodfast shit?

And in my city there are 2 taco shit bell (málaga - south of spain)

tacobell.es/restaurantes/

Mexican here, it´s, indeed, just american foodfast shit

No thanks, I already shit my guts out tonight

>2 doritos locos tacos
>crunch wrap supreme
>small baha blast

I'm a simple man

It's mexican themed fast food, not real mexican food. The meat loosely imitates the flavor of mexican ground beef. They have steak and chicken stuff, too.

Ya,for them to bring the BLT Taco back.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkj3xmo1Eug

Faggots like to be snobs, but the truth is if you're poor and in a hurry, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Taco Bell. It's Mexican enough to taste different from any other American fast food.

Their breakfast menu is complete shit, though.

Uhhhhhhh let me get uuuuuuuhhhhhh, $5 cravings deal with large baja blast and uhhhhh a steak quesorito thanks

Some of the shit is actual Mexican food, just really low quality frozen fast-food shit (e.g. soft tacos). A lot of there stuff isn't authentic, like all their weird and fancy modifications taco-like or burrito-like items like "dorittos locos tacos" or "chalupas".

In other words, Mexicans and other latinos do actually eat regular soft tacos, but the meat and cheese would be higher quality (just like you probably eat ground beef, but that's better quality than the ground beef in McDonald's hamburger) - however, a latino wouldn't eat anything like a "doritos locos taco" or a "chalupa" or a "beefy 7 layer burrito".

Checked

Ive started actually making my own. I make my own asada lime marinade, gril the steak and then heat the folded tortilla in the over to get the cheese super melty. God dammit im too drunk to drive to taco bell :/

Anything made from powder meat and 2 double decker tacos supreme.

I want something with Tortilla, cheese, meat or vegetables.

Burrito in burrito in burrito. Also covered with cheese and Dorito dust. Mtn. Dew Sauce to dip, too, yo.

Ok perfect. I've never go before. Maybe will happen someday

The mango tea is swell. Grab me some, user.