Stray cat out of nowhere. Wild as fuck. Bellowing for food. Howling windy and rainy outside in the dark

Stray cat out of nowhere. Wild as fuck. Bellowing for food. Howling windy and rainy outside in the dark.

ok, ?

interview the cat for the position of household mascot. demand to see a resume and call all the references.

"so, cat, where do you see yourself in five years' time?"

"right here, you tosser."

You brought it in and gave it food.
Good human

Keep it. That's a gorgeous cat guaranteed to get you laid if youre nice to it

I've got 4 feral cats in my neighborhood. Me and one other neighbor feed them and when the female had kittens and they were old enough to be away from her, he trapped them socialized the kittens and found them a home and had mom spayed. One of the four actually lets me pet him a bit when he's eating, but he others are too scared of people to let you get close enough to touch them.

Cat tried to bite me because I stopped petting it.

I've noticed a couple feral cats around my place too. They never let me get close enough to let me do anything which is a little alarming considering Coyotes are rampant here too. Cats are tough man.

I just gave the cat Mascarpone cheese because it had gone off. Also milk, tuna and chicken. It's pretty wild unlike two young eight month old cats we have. Pic our Ginger cat.

Oh yeah they do that, just keep pettimg till they fall asleep

Yea, I live in Virginia (D.C. suburbs) and coyotes are rare, but there are plenty of foxes and raccoons around. Not to mention the super cold weather we just had. The cats spend lots of their time down in the storm sewers where it's a bit warmer. The raccoons use the sewers too, but they seem to coexist.

(pic is the two "feral" kittens. I got to babysit them for a weekend when the neighbor who trapped them went out of town)

Good on you for taking it in, OP.

you should get them fuzzy balls chopped off so he doesn't make anymore kittens

I might be kicking it out soon. But I don't know how I'm going to do that. As I say it's pretty viscous. It might not agree with my decision. I love and am fearful of this big kitter.

give it the love it never got

haha, he's yours now...or rather you're his.

Speaking of fuzzy balls. I bought a catnip scented ball from eBay. The Ginger cat is in love with it.

Sometimes you have to give them a little time to settle down.

I took this pic a few days ago when it was -4°C during the night. Not a creature was stirring. I woke up and they had caught a shrew.

Be a man, my asshole cat is straight out the alley, walked into my garage after going inside for some water, and there the little cunt was, pure black arched back, ears back.

I grabbed him by the scruff and made him decide if he wanted to live, or die. And he chose life, now we are assholes together - his name is Finn.

>itt: toxoplasmosis niggers cope

Nice story.

another pair of kittens the neighbor fostered and I babysat for a few days

those make the best companions, once it falls in love with you, it'll protect you against all other animals and people and will be loyal. A stray cat came into my life 5 years ago and it took a while for connection to be made but once it happen, I couldn't have asked for a better cat. Make sure you never punish them and only show love.

What's a good name for this cat? Singles decides.

Ok?
Keep it. Get it to the vet, check health, get medicine for worms, if you intend to let it roam the outside make sure to neuter it. Feed it well, take care of it, it will repay you with purring and warmth on rainy days.

Feisty McPhearson

This is the right idea. My kitten was also a stray, almost dead when we found him. He's been the sweetest companion for ten years now.

I'm afraid of this cat. It has strength unlike my two other cats. I feel like it could take me in a fight. And it bites me hard randomly without warning. So at any time it could strike.

That looks a lot like this one.

I jokingly call him Genericat. There are a million others who look just like him, but his personality is one in a million.

His "real" name is Nori, but we usually just call him Mew because he's so chatty.

Be sure not let the new guy to convince other two to conspire. 1 on 1 you have the advantage. 3 on 1 is not advised, leave the house, get a hotel room for couple of days, cats tend to get in fights over some dumb shit, so their conspiracy is likely to fall apart as they will start to betray one another, be aware of any signs of conspiring in action.

well it's not a stray anymore, he's your cat now.
take good care of him, cats are awesome.

Genericat. I like that.

Microwave it.

I'm afraid the big stray will frighten or not get along with the other two.

Get heavy leather gloves and go in and prove dominance don't be mean but let him know you tha man

Almost every house I've ever lived in, there was a cat that came along with it. I only had to go find a cat once.

My fav was Bob, The Amazing Beeping Cat. He was a big feral black-and-white tailless Manx that hung around enough that I got a cat box and started feeding him. He didn't meow, he beeped, like meep, meep. He'd follow anyone around the house and head butt you until you picked him up or scratched his neck. H'd curl up in bed next to my GF at the time and purr all night.

Awesome cat. I wanted to take him with me when I moved, but I was moving to the desert from the mountains, and everyone told me it was a bad idea. My neighbor took him, and Bob was doing his meep meep thing last I heard. I loved that cat.

Ok. Advice taken. Cat in playful mood. Happy as fuck. Now sleeping on the bed next to me. Alert to every tiny noise or movement. I can't move.

That is awesome. You adopted the goddamn roadrunner.

feed that little bastard he is based as fuck

I found this meme today. It's relevant to Bob the amazing beeping cat.

I adopted these 2 brothers, sadly Simba was killed by coyotes

what a beauty.
Doesn't seem stray though, healthy, fed, does not avoid contact. Possibly thrown out recently?
About the other cats. Yeah, introducing new cat to the family sometimes may be hell, especially adult ones, sometimes you even have to keep them in separate rooms, keeping their food close to the closed door so they can adjust to the smell first, through days you have to introduce them bit by bit, opening doors more and more. If they are not hissing or trying to kill each other - then you got lucky, mate.

Not too relevant I hope? (backing up truck)

how did you make him choose?
>DO YOU WANT LIFE OR DEATH
>*hiss*

is this /caturday/?

purr / hiss

top 10 most shocking betrayals in anime

what's the green inside their ears? something to show they were "fixed"?

exactly, tattoos

Yes.

Simple really, either he hangs there like a dead fish cause he wants to live, or he goes ape shit cause he's looking for a one way ticket back to the alley on his ass.

>strays dont let people near them
Which prolongs their lives significantly. Humans are dick.

Did you execute the yotes responsible?

I already have 1 cat to put up with. I'd kick the fucker away, sure as hell don't want another mouth to feed knocking up my baby girl

My sister rescued a stray cat, she was paralyzed when we first got her but somehow managed to recover, or something, idk. It's super sweet but when you pet it, after a while it gets hostile like most cats, but this bitch straight up attacks your hand like it's her next dinner. What's the best way to fix this shit? I give her a slap but I don't like doing that shit

she's not neutered? why

here they cut the tip off of one of the ears. I think the tattoo method is much nicer. They kind of butchered these guys

damn, you can't tell from that pic but they took a big chunk from the tabby

awww poor babies. any repercussions from it?

Yeah I'd like an answer to this too.

Cat whisperers answer pls

Don't fucking touch the belly or anywhere near it.
Usually this is the case when people are unhappy about their cats attacking them for simple petting
. Getting your hand on cat's belly is a big no no for a cat. Cat is showing it not for you to rub it, but to show you that you are trustworthy, it trusts you, and you getting to rub it is like betrayal for them.

I don't rub her belly at all, just scratch her head and rub her back but she still insists on killing my hand after a while. Then I slap her, not hard just a quick tap, and she's clearly confused why tf I would do that

to illustrate what I am saying:

Every cat is different.
Most of them are like:
Yes, pet me.
3 seconds in: ok stop.
5 seconds in: pupils get wider.
8-10 seconds in: they are fucking up your hand.
And majority of single cats are lacking of play partner, someone to fight with, to train for the hunt, its in they genes.

We have an older cat, 12 years I think, and she HATES the kitten. So no playmate. I just want to pet my cat senpai. Should I just stop when she attacks me and not do anything to try and fix it?

I tried to change couple of my cats.
It was futile. Cats are feral things, they are fine as they are though. Just adapt to its behaviour, pet it when it wants to be pet, don't force it.
Personally I love to 'fight' with my guys, yeah, couple of scratches here and there, but fun, usually they run away after a while, they see they are fighting a losing fight and bail out, usually after I go for the neck (don't know how to describe it, lets say I pretend to bite it with my hand, pinch the skin a bit idk lol its half past 8 in the morning) and they bail out.
don't try to change your cat, change yourself according to the cat. Don't force it out of its comfort zone.

Cool. She's a fantastic cat, haven't had one friendlier than her before. But that might because I've slapped her a couple times now. Guess I'll stop that. If I'm ok with my hand getting mauled I'll try what you said

nope, just look a bit more "tough"