Hi! female vocaroo thread

hi! female vocaroo thread

evens get read!

no screaming pls im sick boy

i also do lewd audio recordings, and im totally down to do paid stuff too. ([email protected])

soundgasm.net/u/Shell-chan

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1wf9WrO1H0r
vocaroo.com/i/s1R22cgdvYPB
vocaroo.com/i/s12z6usm0sxO
soundgasm.net/u/Shell-chan
vocaroo.com/i/s1ABD2rDm2Gs
vocaroo.com/i/s1SyIRsNbIBP
vocaroo.com/i/s0394nLuPY2U
vocaroo.com/i/s1erQm3u0To4
vocaroo.com/i/s1hLDlHC639r
vocaroo.com/i/s0E2PTNiNZfR
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pvt4QXejME
vocaroo.com/i/s1m60C1TPk2I
vocaroo.com/i/s1WWnsloeC4e
vocaroo.com/i/s1g3e3baWKSP
vocaroo.com/i/s1xCmysDyvG6
vocaroo.com/i/s1XWBRm4Uflz
vocaroo.com/i/s1vmmhVxPIev
vocaroo.com/i/s0pTuI4EOM2x
vocaroo.com/i/s0ANrnsXNHcO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HI PLS SAY, "I LOVE Y-YOU PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR JUICY COCK"

Say "Suck my weiner, my futa-weiner."

juicy

roll

fFASFSFAFAFAEFEFEGFFSWAFAEGV hi

Oh user, you have a cute dick. Let me unzip it for you. Oh user you are already hard, here let me help *grabs dick and start sucking* *slurp slurp slurp*

I am a luberjack and I'm okay. I work all night and I sleep all day.

reroll

vocaroo.com/i/s1wf9WrO1H0r

vocaroo.com/i/s1R22cgdvYPB

What is it about chunky white girls that makes them perfect for using strange monster toys to be bred like livestock?

Is it the lips that grip around the knot when it goes balls deep and holds her fast?
Is it how their weight impales them on the flared shaft, letting gravity take them down inch by inch regardless of what they want?
Is it the stretching and bulging as soft egg after soft egg is forced down past their entrance, each expansion and contraction acting as a lewd counter for the their personal records?
Is it the cervix that capitulates when a thin sneaking tentacle finds it's weakness and delivers a practice payload to a womb that always thinks its time?
Is it soft lips that tease their softer swollen teats into doing what a mother's made to do?
Is it when they wrap their curves in clothes that make them wiggle like a whore should?
Is it when they dabble in dirty talk, only to be as deeply depraved as how deeply they take everything inside them?
Or is it how quickly they move from being collared and cowbell-ed, then begging to be bred by the real things, to being the moaning mothers of monsters, with the need to breastfeed and breed?

vocaroo.com/i/s12z6usm0sxO

fuckin legit

"i love you...i always will love you no matter what happens....so please let me be with you..let me be yours"

cume in my stankis vug

>soundgasm.net/u/Shell-chan
Bumb

vocaroo.com/i/s1ABD2rDm2Gs

vocaroo.com/i/s1SyIRsNbIBP

vocaroo.com/i/s0394nLuPY2U

That's the worst thing I've ever seen.

agreed

can u sing part of your reality from doki doki literature club?

Hey bitch, think your pussy is streached now? Wait until I get the knot in there....No, I don't care if it is too big, take the knot....Fuck your Virginity, you are taking the knot you plump prude...stop squriming and take the fucking knot....sit up bitch, let's use that extra heft of yours to impale-you know what, your getting dog sperm, not lube in your cunt now for your first creampie. Now take. The. Fucking. Knot.

vocaroo.com/i/s1erQm3u0To4

i can send you the higher quality version if you want it!

say "STUPID FILTHY HOBBITSES, THEY STOLE IT FROM US. Sneaky little hobbitses, wicked, tricksey, false!" in your best gollum impression

Dub dub reroll

YES PLEASE. send in the discord plx

Fucking hell, I posted that as a joke, but that was amazing. And you only.did half of it.

Damn, nice one, and would you consider doing the full one?

>>
> (You)
> vocaroo.com/i/s1SyIRsNbIBP

i don't know what crazy people you are...but thank you

Do this one fem-user

vocaroo.com/i/s1hLDlHC639r

she already did, read the thread newboi

see

You really havent been here long have you

Nice Dom bits

maybe! i've never really done dom stuff before so it's kinda daring to me haha. feel free to send it to my email though! (in OP)

"Ally, Atomic is my boyfriend now" then an evil laugh

Do the second half of this one

If you're talking about the paragraph section, she already did.

Will do tomorrow.

Great jerb op

Dead thread? Dead Thread.

FUCK ME
ROLL

"i never wanted say goodbye that way... but...at last i have the chance to say goodbye.....so dont be sad for me.........but if is not too much egoism.......i can ask you to never forget me?...please"

This can't be real.

I crave the sweet release of death.

vocaroo.com/i/s0E2PTNiNZfR

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pvt4QXejME

Oooohh, brianne, you're liking this your chubby slut aren't you? you're so fucking soaked downstairs...I wonder why?? Is it me forcing you to watch all of your birth control going down the drain? ...Or maybe it is having the big fucking pale cow tits of yours pulled on and those thick nipples sucked to see if you are finaaallyyy making milk like I ordered you to a month ago? Or maybe it's the rush of getting fucked by girl with both sets of equipment, you plump prude! Bet you thought the only chicks with dicks you would run into were traps, and not a futa bitch fucking you bareback, huh? God Brianne, I should have taken your virginity a long time ago with the mess you are making...

Fuck me, you're still tight. I think I may shoot off-AH HA...I think I know why your so soaked brianne...you wanna feel my cock fill you with my fucking hot jizz. HA, I knew it. You can't resist what your body wants can you? You're built for breeding Take it Brianne, you fucking breeding cow. Ovulate and get that plump, soft, tummy even fucking bigger. I wanna feel my baby kick while you breastfeed me in a few months...cum on my cock you fucking baby factory, because I'm cumming in you.

rerollin, (thanks for your time!)

Peepee! Did you ever finish that tentacle underwear read I sent you back in..August?

You're my fave lewd reader here, thanks!

sing ra ra rasputin

Re rolling cause your voice is stupidly sexy, and that's rare for lezdom

You poor sods

Have a reroll

rounnd four?

I bet you don't even praise the sun

thanks 8)

user, the only time it is not gay is if what you are fucking has a vagina.

vocaroo.com/i/s1m60C1TPk2I

vocaroo.com/i/s1WWnsloeC4e

noooo i kinda died :( i'll dig around in my email later to find it though!

Roll ncause OC is hard to come by

lets try again

but you're like loli Jesus and you've resurrected! I'm seriously so glad you're here and that I caught this thread randomly

If dubs "Daddy, can you please turn the vibrator off? I had three cum-cums and I don't wanna cum any more...:

FUCKING NORMIES... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Are you trying to groom me, mister? I haven't even developed the capacity for abstracted reasoning yet! What could you possibly want from me that an adult couldn't give you? I have zero interest in sex. Your cock wouldn't even fit, you'd have to shove it between my thighs or something. You're just like daddy, I don't get it."

vocaroo.com/i/s1g3e3baWKSP

Femanon thanks for being a godsend for the NEET crowd. Your voice is my fetish now.

Entry #365: cunt chew sexual hydration system. performed the deployment experiment last night. Positive results with geltin based delivery method, and after effects look acceptable. Must define better delivery method in future. Current speicmen are too small, and rectal delivery resulted in accelerated effects in female subjects. Not a negative, but starting anal orgies constantly is doing a number on my ass

I can't agree more. She can read shit in Japanese too.

Op, would you do this one in an email?

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.”

"Eww, you're already coming? Do my feet feel that good?"

rerolling for this

Say this in a very very child-ish voice

"The war against crime may be slowing its increase for the moment. The most recent report of the Federal Bureau of Investigation show a 5% increase for 1965, compared to a 13% increase for 1964.

But we can take little comfort from such facts. We must not only slow, but stop--and ultimately reverse--the rate of crime increase.

The entire nation is united in concern over crime. The entire nation shares in the resolution to deal effectively with crime. But national concern is not enough. National resolution is not enough.

We must match our will with wisdom.

We must match our determination with effective action.

The safety and security of its citizens is the first duty of government."

roll

My bruddah do u kno de wae?

oh I thought dubs was gud. gimme that even

vocaroo.com/i/s1xCmysDyvG6

vocaroo.com/i/s1XWBRm4Uflz

vocaroo.com/i/s1vmmhVxPIev

>vocaroo.com/i/s1wf9WrO1H0r
I am SO ashamed of myself

Gimme that lolidom:

"Aww, it looks scared. Come out, mister penis, it's okay~ There we go! Good boy... good boy..."

Evens, how do they work?

"Daddy made a new baby seat for Emma and it's super cool! You put her in it, and she slides down onto the vibrator. She can't pull herself off it for very long, so she squirms and comes all through dinner. It's *so* cute watching her get cranky!"

vocaroo.com/i/s0pTuI4EOM2x

>This thread
Dammit femanon I wish I had more of your voice in my life. Lurking.

You're a national treasure

evens make this happen

does op's priority in her dubbing speak to her past?

OP was the designated fuck pillow in the orphanage

Hypothetical question: if a nun is tied up and a funnel is inserted into her pussy, and then tons of cum is poured in and she's knocked up, does it count as virgin birth? What about a turkey baster?

No, I can't ask sister Maeve, she's a bit tied up at the moment.

last one for the night! im sleeeeepyyyy
vocaroo.com/i/s0ANrnsXNHcO

Nigga what?

oh and also! if you have any other requests shoot it to my email ([email protected]) thanks for the thread tonight guys! i had a lot of fun!

b-b-but.. i finally got an e-even..

holy fucking shit
pure magic

english is hard

thank you based peepee

Night girl

I FUCK THE MUSIC, I MAKE IT CUM, I FUCK THE MUSIC WITH MY SERPENT TONGUE
read this please