What's the best meme of 2016 so far, Sup Forums?

What's the best meme of 2016 so far, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbXCxwqiqbc
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/11 dinner matt leblanc/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A 'good meme' is like a 'virtuous woman'

This

It doesn't exist?

Shrinkrays.

fucking lost my shit just looking at this

Evansposter BTFO DC threads with his surprisingly good edited gifs

MWAAAAAAAAAH THE MEMES

>2016
>good memes

I'm laughing until the next year.

dinner

WATCH IT MEL

where's the hand png file?

I highlighted potential 2016 memes based on my filters alone.

but this one is a sleeper.

Do you remember that movie when he confronted Iceman? It was arguably good but it seems people forget it.

>watch it became a meme

I thought it was just a way of starting a Sopranos thread. Wtf I hate Anonymous now.

It's just one autist spamming it every day, pretending it's a meme. It's never gonna catch on.

Luke, did I ever tell you to watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=vbXCxwqiqbc

what will make the xmas card?

Imagine being the janitor on this board and having to be all like "damn, Anonymous, your memes' fuckin' fine, all epic with your rehashed content and horrific unoriginal jokes. I would totally use these memes, both on the internet and in real life." when all he really wants to do is troll another 16 year old on facebook. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit on this board while Anonymous flaunts his disgusting memes in front of you, the Yotsuba B layout barely concealing his putrid body odor and greasy skin, and just sit here, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfected that meme. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking memeshit but his haughty attitude as everyone in the thread tells him he's WELL MEME'D, FRIEND and DAMN, Sup Forums MEMES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit here and watch his redditish fucking posts contort into types of autism you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of waifu threads and /got/ generals and later alleged cinema threads for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sup Forums. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his scraggly neckbeard as he sucks it in to chortle dismissively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit here and revel in his "dank (for that is what he calls them)" memes, the memes he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous hours. And then the OP calls for another thread, and you know you could delete every single post on this board before the admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your future moderator career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Obi-wan is nearly Bane quality for me 2bh

WATCH IT user

this, even though it started in 2015, it peaked this year
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/11 dinner matt leblanc/order/asc/

jesus

MWAAAAAH! Luke, did I ever tell you about Paul Masson? The Corellian starpilots have always been renowned for their excellence. There is a Corellian starpilot who gave his life for the republic. And like all good friends, he was captured by the empire and fermented in carbonite. Did I mention he was vintage dated?.........Luke?

basically

Why does Sup Forums have such a high rate of meme production?

What the fuck else is there to do? Discuss films and television?

autism and reddit

>kino
>just a meme

you must be 18+ to participate in this forum, kid

It really doesn't, Sup Forums and Sup Forums have way more new memes.

Sup Forums has more forced memes though, I'll give you that

>muh safe space

got a big enough joint there rick?

I don't give a shit if it's just three days old, it's this.

ANY QUESTIONS?

WHAT!?!?!?

NO WAY!?!?!?!

>WATCH IT HARLEY

Baneposting best meme all years.

Definitely Evans laughing at sluts. Watch It! has made a late run for second place though.
lol

Cmon it's election year and Pepe stocks are through the roof

That's true. It's also incredibly adaptive. It's already begun to cross-pollinate with David S. Pumpkins.

>big brother
>sopranos
>got
>old memes
he's filtering all the pleb shit

MAHAAAAAAAH THE COMMUNICATIONS havealwaysbeendisrupted, by anninvasion. thereisa Nabooian Senator, eLECted. by that same crisis, so Paul Patíne

Wasn't the Pest this year?

oh it shows, user. IT SHOWS

Laughing Evans is top shelf meme.

Mommyposting.

Renée?

Jonahposting is p good too

How quickly that was forgotten, no staying power unlike some

You are also filtering new show, that you probably didnt even watch and also words that seem to trigger you

He's a small guy

honrable mention to the 2 weeks of N4-PR

Yeah, it burned out fast. But man was it everywhere for a while.

shhhhhhh!

give him a few more years to blossom and then we can start comparing. it's fucking on its way man.

Who are some of your favorite posters? I like the pusy poster

To be honest after looking at the quality of the new Black Mirror threads I don't blame him

You really have the same shitposting in every other thread tho

Never looked up the context of this meme before.

Did tumblr blow up over Renner and Evans using those words? I know they love Marvel movies a lot so that seems like something that would have caused them to lose their minds.

MOM'S GONNA HONKA HONKA

Nobody cared about me until I turned on the camera

WATCH IT JEWS

>Sup Forumseddit meme
>Sup Forumseddit meme
>Sup Forums meme that works in small doses
>Sup Forums term that's spammed and misused incessantly by Sup Forumsedditors desperate to fit in with the cool kids

>Did tumblr blow up over Renner and Evans using those words
overshadowed by the sjws flipping out at whedon

>If I didst taketh off thine helm, wouldst thou expire?

>not "Big Guys"

Joker memes were pretty big before Suicide Squad came out.

Was that simply about the sterilisation scene? I never got why they lost their shit so quickly.

>he doesnt know

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

Evans was disqualified once he came out and support Clinton.

That's the whole fucking board.

This is arguably the single worst post of all time. This webm should be an auto ban. You should kill youself

We've had some good memes this year, and a lot of them are represented here, but you all forgot the best one

best meme since 2012

definitely baneposting

You're a big buy.

Bebe

You could have let it gracefully be remembered as a fun penguin thread but you had to be a cunt about it.

It had a good week long run

tbqh shrinkrayposting is the new vinceposting and I kinda like it. I thought it was up there.
Another goo one, forgottent too soon is pic related

Best meme is DC cucks who getting BTFO two times by BvS SHIT and SS SHIT

I don't want this cookie.

Please don't lump in BvS defenders with SS apologists. BvS is a legitimately great and unjustly hated movie whereas SS is just reactionary hollywood drivel. Just because theyre made by the same studio doesnt really matter considering the creative forces behind either movie are completely different

This will be posted a lot when Justice League comes out.

Laziest screenshot ever.