Thinking about buying a masturbator, anyone have recommendations?

Thinking about buying a masturbator, anyone have recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N9Q60BY/ref=oh_aui_i_d_old_o1_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
toydemon.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Venus 2000. Go big or go home

Ask the guys who post WWYD threads

Under $60 would be ideal. $1000 would be a bit much

would also be nice to masturbate without the entire building being aware of it.
Fleshlights are awesome OP, but I'd go with another brand. I've tried a few different ones, and the official fleshlight is nothing special. A $30 one from amazon is honestly just as good.

I got a Fleshlight as a Christmas gift from my girlfriend. I've used it a few times. It's fine. Not really much better than my normal method: put a plastic bag between the mattress and boxspring, lube up, and fuck it. Easy cleanup too, just toss the bag.

I've had one before as well, but ended up tossing it. Was considering a vibrating sleeve, but wanted to know if it was worth it.

... Stealth?
>When ya wanna want in front of your friends
>but you don't want them to know!

It seems to be a 50/50 split from what I've heard. Either you fucking love the vibes like nothing you've ever felt before, or it really doesn't do shit for you.
I am the latter unfortunately.

get a $10 one off ebay

I would get one to prevent a family member finding it in my closet one day but theres no way in hell they wouldn't know what it is looking at it a fucking rectangular slit isn't going to do shit

fart niggas be like oops i shitted

pro tip time. get extra large plastic zip lock sandwich bags. baby oil. memory foam pillow. put sandwich bag on memory foam pillow. grease up your dick with baby oil. fuck the shit out of sandwich bag pillow. saves about 80 dollars. in my opinion feels better then fleshlight which feels pretty good. i have had 3 over the years.

buy it second-hand. Virgins are overrated

Why don't you just fuck your girlfriend lol

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N9Q60BY/ref=oh_aui_i_d_old_o1_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is what I use, feels great and if you put your finger on the top vent it creates a suction effect

Hey Op. Otaku fag here. I have a few fleshlights but there all japanese actually. I get mine from J-list. Id say keep away from mouth ones there hard to clean if they have teeth and also they don't simulate a blow job anyway. Pussy ones tend to be the best tho ass ones are good too. Keep away from "virgin" ones they tend to have this harder ring in the in side that well at least for me was unpleasant. It doesn't really hurt it just doesn't feel that good. I have some that are any where from 100 - 400 and honestly you get a little more for what you pay for honestly. the cheep ones are simple and get the job done but if you want it to feel the best go for a mid to high end one id say. just not to crazy with the internal lay out. If you have any Questions i can answer them.

get the small one. it looks like a can.

Imagine walking in on a grown man fucking his mattress. Pathetic

Tenga Flip

>spending 100 to 400 on fake pussy instead of just fucking 40$ hookers
Capitalized autism is a great thing

>40 dollars one time hooker
100 to 400 on fake pussies that can be used as often as you want, no fear of diseases, and many more sessions.

haha well not all of us just fuck anyone. Tho no doubt if you have real pussy just do that.

Go for a Meiki Maria Ozawa or ZXY, or a toysheart seventeen, or at very least a Tomas succubus or similar. Pic very related

i've bought a number of fleshlights and vibrators over the years. I use them for like a week and then never again.

At the end of the day nothing beats my left hand for masturbation.

toydemon.com/

^ go here. Toys are another level of quality from a faglight

How the fuck do you do if with your left hand? Sounds awkward AF

Fleshligh Flight Pilot

A bit smaller and cheaper than their main line. Has the Destroya (aka the best) pattern inside. Unless you have a monster cock, the reduced size wont be a problem. Small amount of water based lube goes a long way, and if you don't nut inside, there's really no problem letting it go unwashed for a weak or so at a time. That being said, it feels ten times better to nut inside.

Also, get yourself whichever vr is most affordable for you, even if it's just one of those phone-in-a-headset things.

>this whole thread

Well... I'm out of here OP I see plenty of new people have shown up to help if you need it :) nite

Any user can help with this faggotry? I surely cannot.

I mean sure I have had a good many wank sessions in my day. So many so in fact that when I got married, I relayed that specific exercise over to my (now ex) wife, if she was such inclined that a handy were better in her mind as opposed to sexors. Now mind you, that scenario truly did happened more often than not especially towards the decline era of our marriage. I never minded though hear me true. She had a great stroking style and always stocked the very best lube in our house.
Two and something years divorced from her mighty wanking hands now but I can say in all honestly that I don’t miss them much. My new wife is happy to apply pressure with her mouth, and in a pickle she will give me a decent enough handy.

I guess my question is: How much better can a fleshlight be, bc u r still grabbing the fleshlight, ramming ur cock in there. It’s a non-life-form extension of your hand, so your hand still does all the work.
Correct me if I’m wrong. Just seems like a brilliant marketing scam where only last see is end user.

The interchange between I-70 and I-75 has the highest human sex trafficking rates in the United States, I'm sure you could find one if you searched around enough in Dayton.

>being this retarded

The grass is always greener

Amy recommendations

Jlist
All the Tenga products are p good and decently priced

my girlfriend got me an ice lady fleshlight about 3 years ago and I absolutely love it. (she was studying abroad for a semester and wanted me to have it, plus she likes to use it on me) astroglide liquid is the best lube i've found for it, plus you can get it in stores.

Is the Venus 2000 worth it? Does anyone else have anything similar, that's very high end?

They're basically garbage, they don't feel anything like a real pussy, you have to clean them after which eventually leads to you just not using it.

Buy yourself a hitachi magic wand, and push it against the head of your dick, it's a million times better.

Just use one of these. Basically a fleshlight with warmth and a pulse.

I want to argue with you but dubs kill my post.

Still just fap or find a gf u massive faggot. Just find a gf ffs. It’s not hard.