Why do Eastern Europeans look so different from Americans?

Serious question Sup Forums, why do Russians, Lithuanias, Polish, etc. look so different from americans despite having caucasian traits (narrow noses, blond hair, blue eyes, etc.)

A distinct Eastern European phenotype is an illusion. It is merely population-wide fetal alcohol syndrome

Easterns look white. They have all the white traits (thin nose, pink skin, blond hair, blue eyes, etc.) But for whatever reason, they look completely different from americans/western-euros.

Higher test

Something about the eyes.

For the same reason East Africans look different when compared to West Africans. Slavs are a different ethnicity then Germanics who are different from Celts who are different from Mediterraneans. We have more in common then not but there is no monolithic "white race". It is divided into several different groups.

You're right Serb-bro. I feel that caucasians are the most variable of all the human peoples.

It's the Mongol DNA

How extactly do americans look like? Like jews that you see in Hollywood movies?

They eat less junk food and BBC.

I have never seen slav eyes on a mongoloid.

This is idiotic. There is no "white American" racial type. People from all over Europe have settled North America. And the whole "Germanics look like this, Celts like this, Anglos like this, Slavs like this" is idiotic. If you look at where all of these different "groups" come from, most Europeans are entirely the same. You can go to Scotland and see "slavic" looking people just as you can go to Ukraine and see "Germanic" looking people.

1. Putin is Finno-Ugric.

2. Millions of Americans have Polish ancestry

Western europeans look different compared to Eastern Europeana

I disagree. I think blacks and asians all look the same. But europeans are very variable. If you can't tell apart an average Italian from a Norwegian, you must be blind.

This thread is probably government anti-Russian propaganda.

This is somewhat true but you have broad differences. Most Slavs for example have rounder head, more feminine features and so on.
But people only see these differences because we're all white. Asian or black wouldn't spot them so easily.

Mongol genes

Americans are mostly of Western and Northern European descent.

>being this delusional
Also just because you can find Slavic looking Scots or whatever doesn't mean that populations on the whole don't have more or less some distinct features you faggot

they are slavs dumbass

Slavs are a mongol breed. They're often referred to as 'snow niggers' due to their violent behavior.

They don't have as much food

Different language. English with proper pronunciation is heavy exercise for lips and cheeks and it reinforces face muscles. Eastern European languages don't do that. Weak face muscles create "soft face" different look .

White Americans mostly have Kraut, Brit, Irish ancestry with some Scandis scattered across the middleish-north of the country so of course they are going to look different from Eastern Euros/Slavs.

What a dumb question.

North Americans don't have as much Slavic blood as they do Germanic and Celtic blood.

>Nigerrican telling who's is or isn't white.

You can tell if someone is a Slav if they have a roundish face and a pointy nose.

South Slavs look more like a mix between Germanics and Meds desu

White Americans are majority Western European. We're of germano-celtic admixture, the same general combination as nearly all of Western Europe.

Eastern Europeans have distinct phenotypes. There are Americans of slavic descent, but they tend to mix with more common germano-celtic Americans and the offspring typically just look generically white.

Possibly, I think if the russian was born in america or canada then they would look more western due to environmental influences.

If that was the case, then German-Russians would have weak jaws too.

Slavs are not well nutritioned because of food shortages.

What do you mean? Russians dont look european at all.

this is a face of a true slav

That's not the reason, dude, I've seen plenty of Russians with very chiselled cheeks and faces. It's just phenotypes and altaic admixture.

lol, lithuania, that sketch of russia is obviously wrong. Looks more like an armenian or something.

>Slavs are a mongol breed
>nigger mongrel telling who's is white

Everything in that quote is sorta true, to be quite honest with you famicom

>shprota noise
sosi hui pider

I've decided because of this picture that its definitely the cheek bones and the temples.

The term 'Russian' is honestly barely more descriptive than 'American' in terms of ethnicity or phenotype anymore.

Great Slavs=/=Tatars=/=True Caucasians=/=Dinarids=/=Finno-Ugrics=/=Altaics=/=mutts

>the Estonian

Is this picture bait? Estonia looks like Chairman Mao.

Eyes are smaller, more caved in and are wider apart

>Estonian pic
KEK

>Why do Eastern Europeans look so different from Americans?

If they gained 50 pounds of fat they would look just like a typical American.

Putin is a bad choice atleast because of countless botox injections that made him look like white phantomas

That's because you're surrounded by white people, asians can't tell white people apart the same way we can't tell asians apart.

Estonians are very Asiatic looking.

Google results for estonian man lmao

Why does the cyka blyat world shit on Estonia so hard?

walter white is a tatar?

DiCaprio has an Italian father and a Swabian mother, he looks Alemannic as fuck desu.

If you go by individual ethnic group everyone looks the same. The heavy mixing between Europeans both geographically and genetically makes it not seem so. Which is one reason you see a lot of desire to mix races in somewhat the same way, especially immigration.

Bruh there is 0 percent slav in my ancestry.

I would argue Asians are, but yes, there is plenty of variance within the white race

No asians all look same. They all have flat noses, dark hair, dark eyes and generally a similar facial expression.

his grandmother was russian

They also have very thin and pointed noses that have a distinct slope to them that's hard to describe.

lol thanks for the laugh slov

lol in Canada maybe. I can tell the difference between a korean, a chink, a jungle chino, and nippon.

Yes, Slavs have a very nice looking nose. Narrow, pointed, with a sloping bridge.

>Why do Eastern Europeans look so different from Americans?

ITS NOT "DIFFERENT"
ITS CALLED WHITE YOU FUCKING RACIST

No, a japanese, a korean, a chinese all have the same features. Southeast asians look different however.

Slavs tend to have weak chins, slopping or snub nose and sunken eyes. It's likely due to asian influence and inbreeding. While Americans tend to have more of a variant.

No, this is the average slav.

Why do they look so extreme?

Asian can't tell the difference Between Blonde Norwegians and Dark Haired Italians. Wut? Are they color blind?

>no
what's it like being conquered by the chinese and in total denial?

requesting taxi commander pasta

literally sub-human

Asians are not common in canada. This joke on Sup Forums is misguided. Admittedly the USA has less asians (percentage wise) than canada. But asians constitute 4% of the american population (very low number). Still the only place in canada where you can regularly run into asians is vancouver. And I do not live there.

slavs are the next step in human evolution. face the fact that you are no different than the romans who called germanics barbarians

>because photoshop

>Slavs tend to have weak chins
Actually, Slavs have the exact opposite.
The chinbutt indentation is most prominent among Polish slavs as their jaw grows too big for their head and buckles inward, causing the familiar indentation.

They are genetically different.

that man is also a professional boxer with a pituitary disorder, like Andre the Giant

Still looks weird

Come on, guys.
It's basic biology.

Same genes produce different phenotypes in different conditions.
Different genes produce different phenotypes (duh).
That's the undeniable truth.

I don't have any evidence to back me up, but I am PRETTY FUCKING SURE, that there is a significant difference in genotypes of yuropeans, amerikkans and slavic bydlo.
And even if there's not - conditions are extremely different.

lol not even memeing but that skull case has very similar defects to negroes. Sloping near the prefrontal cortex and a narrowing cranium towards the rear.

tfw I look like a young version of pic related - same nose, same facial structure.

Human growth hormone, used as anabolic steroids. Muscles grows, but also all other tissues in the body grows, including skeletal cells.

you enter, late at night, in an empty subway car where sits only pic, your actions?

I think it is most likely that the man suffers from gigantism. or acromeagaly.

Because Americans are majority Germanic and Anglo mixed together and Russia is basically Slavs and Finns?

in the USSR, we did not have steroids, he was great with child

he definitely doesn't take steroids, you've just never seen a real man in your entire life you stupid swede

>this is the average slav

He is Tatar. Turkic ethnic group.

He has Acromegaly.

Mainly the part mongoloid skull shape (distance between eye sockets, shape of forehead, jaw etc...)

What?

Because it's western europeans who colonized america, not eastern europeans. Just see how many square jaws people have in america or germany, and how many in eastern europe. I'm always amazed how often I see square jawed woman and it turns out she's american.

Bullshit. You can rather easily guess which "zones" from europe people come from by looking at them. The biggest differences are between easternn europeans, western europeans and south europeans. You can mistake greek for italian, or belarussian for polish, but not danish for serb or italian for german.

Genes and memes (scientifically speaking, not your fucking pepe pictures) shape your phenotypes.

Americans just were cross-breeding with niggers for far too long..

Maybe for your bitchass

Scandinavians have more mongol aDNA than west slavs.

His father is half Italian, half Bavarian. His mother is a German of half Swabian and half Volga German descent.

>that estonian

we china now

Americans are all mixed race, and mixed ethnicity.

lmao the estonian looks like a badly drawn dark elf or some shit.