Alright Sup Forumsros, my fiancé is currently threatening that if I don’t stay with her she’ll hurt/kill herself...

Alright Sup Forumsros, my fiancé is currently threatening that if I don’t stay with her she’ll hurt/kill herself. Opinions? Ideas? What do?

kill yourself first

If you don't stay everyone will die

Get the fuck out of there. been there before, they won't kill themselves, but if they think the threat works they'll continue to use it. Tell her parents or something to put her on watch and get out.

Omw

So, her mom was the one that said that she was saying all of this. I told her to take her to the hospital and she was like “She’s 20 I can’t make her do anything.” So on and so forth. Is it still in my hands?

Nope. Her parents know she isn't gonna do it either, if she's yelling at them about it.

If she wants to kill herself. Let her do it. It's her choice.

She's full of shit. Leave. Sure she'll "attempt" something, and end up in the hospital after fucking it up, forcing you to emotionally reattatch yourself for the wrong reasons.

Don't make my mistakes dude.

Dude I’ve been here before. As others have said; she won’t do it. I absolutely hate this, it’s fucking disgusting behaviour. Emotional blackmail is completely unacceptable.
Also as a general rule people that talk about killing themselves never a risky do it. It’s the people that never mention it that top themselves.
Make sure you tell some other people, like her parents and her best friend (expect grief from the friend).
Alert the police if she goes ‘missing’. That will prove you’ve tried to help and will alleviate some guilt if she does hurt herself. She is not your responsibility, she’s immature and stupid. If she kills herself then it’s completely of her own doing, it does not matter what you’ve done.
Like another user says she will use this again.
Do not cave.
All the best my dude.

I'm about to give you the best possible advice I can give you
>DONT BE EMPATHETIC IT TURNS YOU INTO A RETARD

Well, do you like your fiance? If you don't leave her, let her have fun. She most likely won't even do it and would beg you to return.

As posters of Sup Forums, we love to add to anyone’s misery and debauchery.

Here’s an instance if being serious. Get the fuck out of that relationship now. Cut off all contact with her, block her from your life. That’s a toxic whore. You might think you love her, but that shit ain’t permanent. Get out NOW while you still have your sanity and what I would assume is a shred of dignitiy.

OP here. Thanks Sup Forums. This is pretty much where I stood but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t just being some beta fag by moving on. I’m definitely not going to let her push me around and hold onto me by threats like this.

Good to hear dude. As crazy as this sounds I think this sort of emotional manipulation is classed as domestic abuse in Scotland now, so it’s not just us, blackmailing someone with suicide is clearly a shitty thing to do.
Imagine if you stayed with her, you already don’t like her for whatever reason, imagine having to stay with her for the next 20 years because you’re scared of her killing herself because she’s immature and unstable. Fuck that shit. Live for yourself.
Don’t encourage her to do it cos that will look v bad in retrospect, but warn some other people like I said, and gtfo dodge

Leave, straight up. She's manipulating you.

You would be more beta to stay. True redpill would leave her and cut contact cold and hard, and with all family, and mutual friends maybe. Believe it or not OP there are women that won't treat you this way, so fuck her

Y you trying to leave her? If you don't have a real reason then she don't need A reason to want to kill herself. The thought of wanting to kill yourself comes from A stem of no control or being helpless to a situation if you have no real reason to leave she's trying to give you a reason to stay .she's not crazy for feeling that way

You're fucking retarded dude, wtf. Leave her OP

They call this "natural selection" let the bitch go.

I think you could also give her the suicide hotline number, just in case.

But don't get back with her, that's not a healthy connection.

dueces

No your retarded that's y your on this site. None of you have hardly dealt with people with suicidal tendencies. I live and suffer with it hard .it's not a form of manipulation. You don't want her she don't want anything else y do you care you don't want her if she did it oh well remember you don't want her don't call no hospital don't give help lines remember you don't want her let her do her own thing from there either it's worth it or not to her that's for her to decide.

I had an aneurysm reading that

Listen friend, you need some serious help with your writing. There are fucking niggers in Africa that can express themselves better that you just did. Jesus Christ.

What? Learn how to English, you illiterste, sub human turd. Did you learn how to structure sentences in elementary school, or where you too busy sniffing glurñe, and shoving crayons in your ass? Holy fuck.

So nobody is capable of reading. It's not hard and I'm not spending extra time to spell check my 4 Chan convos. This isn't a fucking pressure conference. Oh let me guess you trying to dictate the route someone's life is better? She wants to sit on the end of life let her she's not forcing you to be there

I relate - 10+ years hearing similar things - does she always say that she is BORED?

I feel ya OP,

I had a crazy bitch that legit did the same exact thing and it was nothing but trouble. Say your last words to her, get closure and move on. If she's willing to be abusive and play the suicide card on you, imagine her hurting you for real.

Oh no i forgot some commas and periods 4 chan to re re to figure it out .Smh.

lol

What y'all have fucked up is dude can split from an engagement with no reason.That's fine. But she can't feel like it's her world falling apart. Everyone is the main character of their own story. think about that when thinking about situations like this