What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/report-americas-income-inequality-is-on-par-with-russias/
theguardian.com/inequality/2017/dec/27/worlds-richest-500-see-increased-their-wealth-by-1tn-this-year
un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=58300
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/social-mobility-america/491240/
washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/02/15/americans-are-seriously-stressed-out-about-the-future-of-the-country-survey-finds/?utm_term=.6dcf75ad2179
nytimes.com/2017/10/11/magazine/why-are-more-american-teenagers-than-ever-suffering-from-severe-anxiety.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything.

/thread

The Media keeps lying and making things seem worse than what they are.

dur media, muh hilary, you gonna run out of excuses eventually. . .

The Bible.

Fucking religitards are the ones that got us into this shit. Everyone with a brain saw that Trump was an fucking PT Barnum.

Please prove that I am lying.
Also I am an Aussie IDGAF about the USA citizens tearing themselves apart because they have been lied to.

Baby boomers and fedora-wearing vape fags with only a high school diploma screaming about "JEBUS MUH FREEDOM MAGA!"

>implying that Christianity is only dominant in the United States

Do not try to reason with an Atheist Larper

We are tired of the liberal media lying to everyone and the flood of refugees that should be going to Islamic countries instead of white christian countries. Also the liberals are to stupid to see it because they have already completed media indoctrination.

Spending $43 million in one year so trump can play golf. Watch his minions come to his defense and try to justify it.

Exactly and then you have other people in this thread who think opposite.
USA is a powder keg ready to blow.

Poor fuks still getting over Barry O
Give ‘em time, they’ll come good.

>What the fuck is wrong with Americans?
We haven't split Europe with Russia.
Yet!

I like how so much shit is talked about the United States yet when the tiniest thing happens the whole world blows up and it's also all over this board as well. Can you stop thinking about America for more than 5 minutes?

Most of us didn't vote for him and republicans have pretty much rigged the system.

We are in fact an oligarchy at this point.

>PT Barnum.
Dude he's not even that smart, don't give him that much credit.

>either soy lover, vegetarian SJW feminazis or raging, dumb, gun owner rednecks

They are... well, americans

>tfw you're so simple minded and sheltered in your tiny 1 million populated irrelevant country that you think the entirety of the us is how its portrayed on Sup Forums and in memes

>> 756731915

Don't forget us coastal elite six figure faggots. We're moderately liberal, economically sensible, and generally making shit happen.

things are pretty bad

Sorry, all the people from shithole countries pouring into our country have made us elect a madman..

If they would go back to their countries I think we would regain our senses.

this

>OMG TRUMP LIKES KETCHUP ON HIS STEAK
>IMPEACH
>LUL AMERICANS EVERYONE

is too late my fellow 56% mutt

1. The public education system is horrible
2. Their diets are piss poor, and this has adverse effects on cognition--especially in the early developmental stages.
3. They're easily manipulated by """Christian""" politicians who exploit their fears.
4. They're a decadent society with no real culture
5. Everything has to be a spectacle
6. Niggers and rednecks

Just off the top of my head

you must be an american

Low iq liberals in intense denial, unable to process concepts and realism

im just laughing watching america fall apart, You guys are definitely turning into a banana republic. And the funniest thing is the person after trump will be EVEN worse than he is. Ill eat my balls if it isnt some black female who is the NEXT president of the united states.

How about low iq rednecks?

Americans don't give a fuck what sandnigger dick sucking cucks like you think though. Get it?

this guy probably thinks demographic shifts are white genocide

1. In some places, yeah, but we have better education than most countries, even if we could do better.
2. While you're right on the first part, it's because we just have so much food for so cheap, the second part isn't even remotely only an American thing.
3. Not even close. I don't know anyone who actually believes shit like that.
4. Clearly you have no idea what """culture""" is. In the USA, our culture is shit like McDonald's, patriotism, muscle cars, rock/country music, shit like that. If you think America doesn't have culture, then you probably haven't been out of the house for a few months now.
5. No, not really? You would have to give some examples.
6. They aren't even a big part of the population, and I live in Tennessee.

Oversensitive hateful pricks on all sides of the political fence. A tendency to push away fact in favor of personal beliefs or agendas. Wide spread Us or them mentalities and the fact that the People who claim to be "reasonable and center" are actually ignorant assholes who either refuse to take a stand, or even attempt to understand what is going on in the world.

yeah we know. thats another reason why were laughing at you.

Yup

You're just upset because america has probs dominated your country as it has with nearly every country in the world faggot.

and now america is the bully that shit his pants. games over faggot

Canadian with dual citizenship here, America is actually pretty fine. Canada is in way worse condition right now.

Trump is kind of an idiot, but not nearly as bad as the media makes it out to be.

> says another american

caught me. its true tho

how is it true

Haha why should they care what weak faggots like you think. LMFAO

>americans
Well, it varies depending on the america.

What?

>>>/fuck/
>>>/fuck/
>>>/fuck/
>>>/fuck/
>>>/fuck/
>>>/off/
>>>/off/
>>>/off/
>>>/off/
>>>/off/
>>>/to/
>>>/to/
>>>/to/
>>>/to/
>>>/to/

1. "Better than most" doesn't mean much if you're not comparing us to peer countries.
2. Didn't say it was only an American thing.
3. Half of the country believes shit like that. Just quote a few Bible verses, say you're pro-life and register as a Republican and you're good to go. Also helps if you say the dems are gunna tek away the guunz.
4. Lol. Ok, fine, the culture is absolute shit.
5. Examples: politics has become sport
6. Yes, they are.

Your arguments are laughable

ITT: Americans pretend not to be Americans while shitting on Americans in an attempt to look cool on an anonymous image board.

Stop playing dumb you know which one they're talking about, the only one that anybody ever talks about. Lmao

American here.

Whats fucked out our country is that everyone is so easily swayed by the threat of the day. Whether it is Dolan Trump or Bruce Jenner. Part of the problem is that our culture has so long idolized people who are professional hooligans for a living. Almost every pop star, or actor or what have you is simply playing a system designed to keep people distracted. When people are distracted they are content. When people are content they are obedient. From a government control standpoint a "happy" obedient populous is beneficial. Less ripples in the calm waters. Which really I am not helping the situation at all, from my disinterest in politics and my willingness to be walked all over. That being said the law has never stopped me from doing something I want to do. That is a big part of our society as well. There is a lot of "rebellion" as in just people who are breaking the law to break the law. Ex would be kiddies smokin the reefer or getting drunk under age. That is all harmless (mostly), and not a real true form of rebellion or protest. Trump really isn't all that bad, we have a system of checks and balances for a reason. The biggest concern I have is him causing more international incidents. Although I do think politics is just some bullshit to make someone else out to be the bad guy because they used the wrong language or terminology. Trump really is a fucking moron but, hey when you're famous people will vote for you. Everything really is about control. There are a few people out there, and you'll know them when you see them, that are all "beat the system" and shit like that. They're typically at a whole foods wearing a wool cap just coming from some yoga bullshit. Realistically there is a niche for most every type of person, and every niche is in some way being manipulated by some higher power.

tl;dr

Our people are morons and cant think for themselves.

assuming im black...lololol

On behalf of American's, I would like to apologize for our current President's outburst for being true.

I don't support Trump but you can't tell me those countries are not shitholes. I am for legal immigration because its usually those people who actually want to work, not that illegals don't though. They want a better life where they don't have to worry about some shitty regime, having to be stopped and force to pay officers money to keep them safe or some ruthless warlord pillaging their village. They know it too. Not saying this country is perfect but it is certainly better to live here than over in buttfuckistan or some place that doesn't have basic human rights

>"Sandnigger"
>"Black"
Fuckin what

1. Fair enough.
2. Okay.
3. Yet again, no. The only places you'd find that are high amounts of old people and the deep south maybe.
4. To you, maybe.
5. In most countries this is the case. While yes, bad, America isn't the only one at fault.
6. No. No they aren't.

I just read a study that liberals are smarter than conservatives in terms of IQ. Also liberal Republicans were the smartest group, while conservative Democrat was the dumbest.

They're divided.

Capitalism

Because the only countries outside of america is the middle east or africa...are you fucking retarded? Im from wales

>lul capitalism
what's a safe space like, user?

Sandnigger isn't just an amerifag thing. It's pretty wide spread at this point. Even my bitch friend from the netherland knew what it was.

space isn't safe, it will kill you in some seconds

3. The evangelical community and practically the entire protestant population is swayed by this bullshit. They won't vote for someone who's a pro-choice atheist who's in favor of moderate gun control. Period. I feel like you're just being a contrary an on this one.
5. Yes, but some more than others. And America more than any of them.
6. Are you honestly saying there aren't many niggers and rednecks? You completely lost credibility with this one.

We are an oligarchy and Hillary is a paid up member too.
We have not had a non oligarch president since Jimmy Carter and he got booted out after one term.

*contrarian

Speak for yourself, 100% Lakota Sioux here.

I am really looked forward to American Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

>what's a safe space like, user?
safe, I imagine
But seriously, capitalism hasn't worked in the US since the fuckin '70s. We need a new economic system fast, nothing here fucking works. The US is increasingly looking like the USSR did in the '80s

Care to back up that assertion my good friend?

No matter what happens to America, it will always be sunny in Philadelphia

Y...you're fucking kidding, right? Hillary's fucking organization specifically misappropriated DNC funds fucking over the only candidate anyone REALLY liked; Bernie. You want to claim the Republicans rigged it? The elections work off of the Electoral College. Both candidates knew this. Hillary's strategy was to hit all the big population centers. It mostly worked. New York. Los Angeles. Etc. Trump's team just went "Fuck it. We'll get everywhere else with honeyed words about the middle class." So it was "Evil Politician With History of Power Abuse" vs. "Evil TV Star/Real Estate Tycoon with History of Scamming and Swindling."
This whole fucking election cycle was a circus. Thanks for the chuckle, though.

3. Do you even know anything about America? Yes, conservatives want their guns, but the group that just votes a political party without any thought in to it is incredibly small.
5. You're sadly not wrong. I hope this can get changed. Career politicians for example are bullshit.
6. Niggers take like 12 percent of the population and rednecks not much more than that. Though black people are generally a problem here because crime...well that went back on one of my points, but rednecks aren't an issue.

>Lmao
You have to be at least 18 to post.

>PT Barnum

a successful business owner that helped creat an industry?

>Wages have stagnated for decades in order to maintain any semblance of profit margin
>permanent war machine to keep most major industry afloat
>wealth inequality resembling the gilded age
>average US life span decreasing
>near capitalism-ending market crashes every decade
>workers benefits routinely slashed
>socioeconomic mobility is nonexistent
>lack of any action on basic human rights issues like workers benefits, access to healthcare, climate change due to private interest
>sense of imminent doom felt by considerable amount of population; hyper-normalization of the fact that all of the systems we "believe" to work actually don't

3. Ok, you're definitely being a contrarian. The fact that this large % of the population wouldn't vote for that hypothetical candidate tells me that these people are easily manipulated by politicians who claim to be Christian and pro-gun. I'm not saying that's the ONLY reason they vote for them, but their votes are significantly more likely to go to the candidate who checks all the Christian boxes; although, Trump has proven that you don't need to act remotely Christ-like.
6. As far as I'm concerned, ignorant rednecks are almost as much of a problem as the nogs. They may not commit quite as many crimes, but their simple mindedness is dangerous when it comes to voting.

They love rich babysitters to rule over them. Basically they're subs and their politicians are their doms. They're legit cucks.

Burgerland has an senile orange fatass for president, Marsh Narco has an idiot for president and the rest are shitholes.

3. Refer to the rednecks for the people who vote only republican mindlessly.
4. Refer to 3.

The US could be a whole lot worse, but compared to peer countries it isn't nearly as great as many Americans think it is. All I'm sayin.

I love my city, but the country as a whole? Not so much.

We are on a Long Slow Ride down to ShitHoleness.

Really, the only problem is braindead liberals. Not ones that actually put up good arguments, the ones that go

>white people
>capitalism
>diversity
>antifa

>Depends on which states you are in. Texas? Sure. California, Nigga i'd kill for a base 10.00 an hour.
>Which industries? The military is the only thing in america of relevance that actually manufactures things any more.
>Wrong, it's actually growing.
>Every crash has been caused by people recklessly using their wealth in an attempt to increase their wealth.
>Worker benefits are slashed because companies know nobody will fight for them.
>I grew up the son of a drug addict whore and a drunk absentee father. I now make 100K a year as a computer program. Go fuck yourself.
>Healthcare shouldn't be in the private sector, it should be provided by the government and solely by the government.
>Sources?

I forgot to mention those. Yes, those types are certainly part of the problem.

In the final moments, as their country dies in flames, the Americans will still claim its the best country on earth. Denial and delusions on an unbelievable scale.

Kek. You accidentally admitted you're a wealthy A.I.
>Is that you, Google Algorithm?

don't forget that you americans consider healthcare a luxury, while the rest of the developed world consider it a right.
This is and the insane gun proliferation are the main reason why you are looked down from the rest of the civilized world.
Oh, and of course, Donald Trump.

Those are more symptoms of the problem. But yeah, I agree with you.

No wealthy A.I. here. Hello fellow impoverished human shitposters. I too am a fellow impoverished shitposter

>Depends on which states you are in. Texas? Sure. California, Nigga i'd kill for a base 10.00 an hour.
And if you don't live in the right place you're fucked. Even at $10, it hasn't been adjusted properly. People just aren't being paid properly dude, it's a problem that private interests are never going to fix.
>Which industries?
Tech and Military.
>Wrong, it's actually growing.
Source?
Dude, the US income inequality is on par with Russia. That's fucking abysmal for the richest country in the world.
cbsnews.com/news/report-americas-income-inequality-is-on-par-with-russias/
The rich are richer than ever before, is the common worker going to see *any* benefit, *any* change, especially since the tax bill passed? No, of course not.
theguardian.com/inequality/2017/dec/27/worlds-richest-500-see-increased-their-wealth-by-1tn-this-year
>Every crash has been caused by people recklessly using their wealth in an attempt to increase their wealth.
What is capitalism.jpg
>I grew up the son of a drug addict whore and a drunk absentee father. I now make 100K a year as a computer program. Go fuck yourself.
>my personal story means that stats are fake
un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=58300
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/social-mobility-america/491240/
>Sources?
washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/02/15/americans-are-seriously-stressed-out-about-the-future-of-the-country-survey-finds/?utm_term=.6dcf75ad2179
nytimes.com/2017/10/11/magazine/why-are-more-american-teenagers-than-ever-suffering-from-severe-anxiety.html

>Insane gun proliferation.
Mhm. Whatever you say, user.
>People don't kill people with whatever means they have at their disposal. It's the guns.
What are:
>Bombs
>Knives
>Bats
>Batons
>Chemical Compounds/Poisons
>Arrows/Projectiles
>Vehicles
>Arson
>Drowning
>Asphyxiation
Getting rid of all the guns would stop the crimes. It would just change how they're perpetrated. Or do you think we should be like Britain and see a skyrocket in knife attacks, or be banned from carrying basic fucking pocket knives?

Kek.

Wouldn't stop the crimes.*

>austrailia bans guns
>hasn't faced a mass shooting comparable with america since
>japan
>strictest gun laws in the world
>virtually no mass shootings
ok user

We’re too good at winning

What the fuck is wrong with you that your so sheltered that you think countries aren't shitholes but you want America to accept mass immigration? WELL? WHICH IS IT? Make up your fucking minds double standard liberal morons.

Has the US even won a war since WWII?

It's the right. They confuse politics with ideologies. When you treat your ideologies like politics then there is no room for negotiations.

Republicans like to pretend like they like freedom, but they spend their entire lives making sure they have at least one slave master. Fucking hicks can't operate without being told what to do.