Okay yall so yesterday after having sex with my gf she felt comfortable enough to tell me that while i was in jail she...

Okay yall so yesterday after having sex with my gf she felt comfortable enough to tell me that while i was in jail she gave head to two guys and of course i freaked out. We had broken up temporarily before i went to jail but i never thought she would actually do such a thing. Question is: forgive or dump?

Dump, your girlfriend is such a hot piece of meat. And remember you had sex under Prison shower too

Dunno how other anons feel about this but I'd dump, that she got over you that quick is alarming. She was clearly waiting to do it in the first place. Sorry bud

>she gave head to two guys
nigga if she admitted that much she prolly fucked them and three other dudes too. ditch the whore.

kill yourself for having gone to jail
retard

How many times did you have sex in jail?

>And remember you had sex under Prison shower too

Not voluntarily.

In Wisconsin?

How long were you in prison? Long time: forgive. Short time: dump.

Respect yourself and dump her

just be totally honest with her things will work out and this will strengthen your relationship. Once she finds out you gave head to two guys in jail to she will be open about things all the time.

kek

lmfao

Bro... you were in jail... and you BROKE UP.

I’m usually the guy who says “dump the bitch” and “she’s probably cheating,” but in this case... she didn’t cheat and she was honest.

I gotta go with forgive her on this one dog

If you are honestly asking if you should forgive her cheating on you then you don't deserve a good woman.

eyyy i just watched that

dump that slut OP

You should forgive her since you're clearly a cuck

if she went to jail and you had the chance to fuck other women you would have. dont be a fucking hypocrite. just make the relationship open. fuck her and other side bitches like a boss.

sauce?

Dump. Don't be a faggot cuck.