Feels thread

Feels thread.

An autistic girl invited her classmates to her birthday party at an arcade. Not a single one came.

Today I did CPR on a 25 year old girl who OD'd on who knows. It reminded me of my first time. Looking into her cold dead eyes. Beating in her chest with compression's.
She didn't make it.
We took her property, she had an engagement ring/heart pendant.

Some one loved her.

And she died alone, vomit covered hair, cold, broken ribs, no one knew.

Her mother and sister came in and didn't know.
Both freaking out.

Want to die sometimes. Realize the futility of life once again. She would've done it again, no doubt.

On my 10th drink in the last 2 hours.
Slowly dying, just like the rest of us.

Monday is my Birthday, and I'll be turning 25. She'll be 3 days cold and her children are either in CPS or unaware of why mom didn't come home that day. And why she never will again.

Goodbye.

that's just an old guy in a restaurant

That's tight. I wish people invited men to parties like that when I was younger.

lol this douche being all dramatic

>engagement ring/heart pendant
what exactly would a ring/pendant be, genius? perhaps she had a ring AND a pendant. honestly i've never seen someone dumb enough to fuck up by replacing the word "and" with a fucking slash. you should neck yourself

Who hurt you user, to make you this hateful?

fuck man

I can't stop drinking. As much as I want to stop I can't. I wish I had the motivation to stop but I just don't. God damn it I just want to feel something besides regret.

most EMTs are fat fucks who don't care of themselves. that user just wants to numb his mind and virtue signal for good feels before he passes out after a stressful day. who are we to stand in his way?

I think the girl who I'm trying to be something in her life is just playing with me. I guess she will never love me, but I'm still with her for some masochist reason or idk.

Does it ever concern anyone about how fragile we all really are?

what the fuck are you replying to me for? go fuck yourself. if you like him so much go suck his dick you stupid faggot

homeless tomorrow but i have a job interview next week for $18/hr
shits fucked

good luck

thanks

Look at the dirty mexican making fun of his misfortune in the photo. lol

This is why they all need to be deported and the wall needs to be built. Fuck their feelings, they are fat greasy low IQ scum.

Does ems/medical services fuck your life up I want to help people but I don’t want to lose my mind
I feel like if I saved at least one person it would make it worth it

go get professional help, you can beat this user that I promise you

i thought this was feels and not cringe

this is so incredibly sad.... i take it she doesn't have a large family? cousins? other cousins she's not aware of? i'm italian, man... and we've got family for fuckin days.

how the fuck do you know she's mexican?

i have no friends because they all are peices of shit that would stab me in the back first chance they get

i cant find a job and my money is gone

i spend my days browsing Sup Forums waiting for a phone call for a job interview and have no social interaction

sucks man..

Dude I’m Italian and pretty much everyone outside my immiediate family has cut contact with us because of fucking money as always it’s always money that causes these kinds of problems it really is just stupid

more common than you think.

not cringe at all..... it's probably a place he ate with his wife every wednesday, and this is how he copes with his loss.

yeah, i hear you..... money does create a lot of problems, regardless of family size.

think we will make it user?

She has a fat brown face, and ugly beaner eyes. nuff said. She probably shit out 3 kids already she sure thought her fat face was important to be on the edge of the photo

nice to know this has a happy ending.

dude, she could be arabic, italian, romanian, greek... from the fucking baltic region. mexicans don't exactly corner the genetics market in brown face.

She has drawn on eyebrows. You must be retarded. Have you ever even seen latin women before? Get lost nigger. lol

She's a mexican.

hahaha o wow

I always hear people talk about doing things with all their family for the holidays but I try not to let it get me down because I still have my dad and my sister

that's all you need, user. straight up.

yeah, "drawn on eyebrows" with fucking designer shades on her head. total fucking chola.

I agree with
It's in-n-out, probably Cali or Arizona both infested with mexicans

Thank you that’s actually really nice to hear (or read I guess)
I’ll try and keep my family close because you never know when you might lose them

This guy knows. I live in Colorado and I see about 100 fat mexican scum women every day with drawn on eyebrows wearing their shades like that, with their big fat obnoxious faces. I have seen enough of them to know one even from 10% of their face.

They are unmistakably ugly and age like like sour milk, i've seen so many of their disgusting vermin roach faces I guarantee shes a beaner.

>what are knockoffs
could also have bought with credit cards and/or stole them. Mexicans love to steal and be in debt

oof this shit kills me

They sure do. They love it so much they will break the concept of cash lending wherever they live when 500 pile in, take out a loan and never pay it back. They don't care about interest because they never use their real names or a social security number anyway. lol

Vermin they are.

Sure is White America in here.

now it's a cringe thread.

do you not see the picture of his dead wife on the table?

>do you not see the picture of his dead wife on the table?
there's nothing on the table but a menu and his umbrella you fucking retard

Fuck
Happened to me once. Not even autistic, I've been tested

other pic

>other pic

yeah other pictures show other things that are not in the photo i commented on. are you some kind of scientist? wow mind blown

Yes

right in the feels
we need more of this

Fuck this shit I love my

>tfw no hot blind sister to care for and fuck

I would date the fuck out of a blind girl

dumping oc

This one gets me every time.

i know plenty of whites like that

this is what happen when you stop robbing and killing people

more of these historic feels

>756738277
What really kills me about these photos is that you never know these mens names.

Yeah I've been there too m8 I'm not going to rail at you for being a melodramatic faggot because I know you're fucking loaded right now but if by any chance you're still awake I just want to tell you that if your work is affecting you this much you need to find a new line of work. There will always be someone younger to take your place. If you're a first responder you shouldn't be drinking, period. Do what you've gotta do to get your head on straight again and then worry about finding a new profession.

Behold the Slavic filth that is trying to debase b! чтo зa paзмep зaвиcти Ивaн? нeт флaгa нa Лyнe? Go home Ivan shouldn't you be molesting your sister or whatever it is your people do

In colorado? Shure you have Ivan and i had a great time in Florida ga, yup try harder Ivan this is a American b/oard

>slavic

Let me see your 56% face, you mongrelized amerimutt

Same, where can i find one

Look at Ivan go! Divide and conquer is the tactic filthy Slavic scum чтo зa paзмep зaвиcти Ивaн? нeт флaгa нa Лyнe? мaлeнькaя cyкa

please leave this thread

im pretty sure that quote was debunked

damn. that's fucking sad..

Look at these filthy subhuman scum. lol

Got your nose, nigger.