This show had a flawless run...

This show had a flawless run. It ebbs and flows but (unless you're autistic as fuck) there's no episode(s) you'd point to as terrible if you like the tone of the show

One thing that bothered me is they kinda pretend Dr Cox never had a daughter pretty quickly after, the son is constantly around but the girl is a noted absentee

And then it's really haphazardly thrown together with JD and Molebutt in the final series

But overall 9/10

I havn't watched Interns yet but I'm not expecting much

I love the show, but it dipped by the end because of the countless almost cancellations, the last season was pure fan service but it was good.

The spin off doesn't count against the main show, but it counts enough for me to be pissed off with the corpse fucking it did.

>tfw Kelso's leaving (or alluded to leaving) hit me 100x more than JD leaving

JD signed out from episode 1 of series 9 and he's really lethargic, you're kinda hoping he'll leave

When Molebutt left and went to a different hospital for a few episodes I really didn't give a shit either

But Kelso... it hurt to think he'd be gone...

>season 9

What the fuck happened?

I love Scrubs, can watch it over and over and it still makes me laugh. I thought the Med School stuff after was honestly really good. Cole was hilarious, shame it didn't pick up.

Still my favorite TV show to date. I honestly thought it had the perfect ending. I definitely need to rewatch it again

Season 9 was pretty fucking good on it's own. People are just buttmad because it used the same name as Scrubs.

I don't want to watch it partly because I thought JD's closure was perfect in season 8, but also because I can't fucking stand the blonde intern. And the fact that she is one of the main characters in season 9 was just enough for me to not watch it to be honest.

The "Cox" one or the pony one?

Black on black wedding.

Best episodes?

My lunch
My ocurrence and My Screw up

I've got a soft spot for My JigglyBall and his story iii and iv

This is now a JORDARUUU thread!!

What bothered me was that Molebutt kept bitching for 7 seasons that Coxaroni never helped her while he did so countless times, including suckerpunching Kelso

You highlighted the drop from S3 to S4, but the drop from S2 to S3 is even bigger.

I didn't like this show but I watched it everyday after school

I like how they combine comedy with tragedy/seriousness.

First few seasons where really good. But after a while it got forced and trite.

she was hot before she fucked her face with surgery.

Cox had a daughter?

Yeah, they even named her "Jennifer Dylan", "JD", but as Cox said himself, no one cares about your second child.

They made an entire episode about it because someone else where pregnant for the second time.

literarily reddit: the show

>sooo random

this show was superior

cross-eyed bitch

But that's wrong. It has the same problem the vast majority of sitcoms do that everyone and everything becomes increasingly more caricatured and absurd as the show goes on. Just take a random episode from season 1 and compare it to a random episode from season 8.

>no bad episodes

>musical episode

I always thought it peaked around late season 2- early 4 and then went on a steady decline in quality, season 8 was a nice sendoff though.

Actually, Scrubs is fucking terrible overall.