Share any cuckold stories that happened Have u watched ur girl /wife fucked before

Share any cuckold stories that happened Have u watched ur girl /wife fucked before

talked my gf into the lifestyle, but we couldnt find a third who was okay with me watching. we finally found a guy but he wanted to play with my gf alone the first few sessions to get more comfortable. by the third time, he agreed to let me watch. we all got together at a hotel, he tied me to a chair facing the bed, and then right before he began fucking her, my gf came over and put a blindfold over my eyes.

no, but ive pretended to be a girl on tinder & got lots of girls wanting me to fuck their man while they watched. pretty interesting to see

Emailed a guy on Craigslist....wofe and him sext for a few days back and forth. Agree to meet for drinks. After about 3 wife says are u ready to watch him fuck me? Go back to our house and with in min he has his tounge down her throat and fingers inside her on the couch. He says sit in the chair and don't move. Proceeds to strip my wife while while aggressively grabbing her hair sucking her nipples and slapping her tits and ass while she moans and whimpers. Starts eating her out and cums almost instantly. Then grabs her by the back of the head and pulls her to his dick and starts fucking her face. Drags her down off the couch and towards me as she's gagging and slobbering all over his cock. As soon as he's hard he starts pounding her from behind. Then on her back. Legs over his shoulders then back to her ass in the air. Slapping choking and hair pulling. She has to cum at least 2 more times. After about 30 min he makes me beg foe him to cum inside her. He does. A huge load. He gets up and gets dressed and leaves while she is pretty much paralyzed with cum running out of her pussy

as a cuck, its always mind blowing to see how much power a bull has over your wife

Real cuck here (cuckold_yyc on reddit). Last weekend was my girlfriend's boyfriend's birthday. She let him have anal for the first time while I watched from the closet.

Later she made me put panties on and watch the video I took of them fucking while she gave me a ruined orgasm

bump

Another time my wife got dressed up sexy and called me out to the living room and starting kissing me. Asked if she looked sexy. Of course I said yes. She said good now go for a drive and don't come back till I text you. About an hr later I get it and rush home. I find my wife laying on the bed and just looking ravushed is I asked foe the details. She said she was sexting with my buddy rob all day and he wanted to come over. So that's why she got dressed up. As soon as he came in the door he had her over on her knees in the living room and start sucking his cock. He wanted to act out their text session from earlier. She said for a good 20 min she sucked his cock on her knees till he came down her throat. He bad her sit back on the couch while he ate her and got her soaking wet and as soon as he was hard again started fucking her with her legs spread. She then rode him for a little till he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. She said his cock never left her pussy and then fell onto the bed. Never missing a stroke he pounded her till he came inside her. That's exactly hoenit found her. Totally fucked out and laying in a puddle of cum

waiting for op of this story to come back

Post moar of her. Got tits?

How long have you been doing it? Is he a permanent fixture or just a boytoy of the month?

Youre not a cuck until you blow your own brains out while watching. Ultimate humiliation.

Looks like she has a pretty fuckable body.

Are you from calgary?

Permanent (well, as permanent as any relationship is). We're polyamorous. She's been dating him for just over 4 months.

Yes.

Pic from his birthday night -- my view from the closet.

Would you be down to let me have a go with her too? I don't live far from Calgary.

Nice looking boob. You ever post her nudes in general?

Not up to me. Up to her. And right now she says she doesn't want any other play partners.

Not really a lot of solo nudes but some stuff. Here's one of my favourites.

my ex, we broke up cause I wanted to fuck her but she would only let me eat her out. She gave me head once and didn't like it. We broke up, 2 weeks at a party I'm at after a football game she shows up and gets drunk, everyone is drinking, she ends up blowing the guy in the bathroom, gets walked in on. I find out and get pissed and find her to say something, she starts crying and some nig comes in to comfort her. Ends up fucking her with his buddy later. smh

LOL dude got cucked from blowing the first load in his pussy. Pretty sad TBH.

she cucked me, I laid in bed with her as she sent this photo to a marine then watched later that night as he laid on the bed and she sucked him and rode him