>18 year old male starting my first job at a comic book store
>1st day I meet my coworkers
>One is a beautiful blonde 19 year old named Lyndi
>short, with striking blue eyes and a gymnasts body
>I am instantly smitten
>talk with her throughout the day and find that we have similar interests
>also find out she has a boyfriend
>some stoner who is 8 years older than her
>continue to work at the store through the summer and work with Lyndi constantly. No joke, almost all of her hours overlapped with mine.
>get to know her better
>talk about tv shows, movies, comics, school, and life
>we even made handwritten lists for movies we recommended for each other
>then one day at work, she mentions that she is transferring colleges to another city in the state we live in
>uh-oh.jpg
>feel depressed for the next few days, but I am determined to make the last month I work with her great
>we connected so good in that last month, spending hours talking about our childhoods and school during the slow times of the day
>I even give her a going away gift on her last day (a funko pop she had been looking for)
>we close up and go to our cars
>as we are walking I tell her goodbye and good luck with school
>she turns around and hugs me (something she had not done before) >she tells me goodbye as well
>feel depressed for the next few days
>after talking with Lyndi over social media a couple of times after she left, I decieded to text her
>awkward at first, but I soon get the hang of it
>We texted about 1 time a week for a few months, with us texting a fair amount around Christmas time
>we would talk about school and our favorite tv shows
>a text from her would lighten up my day
>tbh, I would initiate 90% of the conversations we had, but she would start one every once in a while.
>I still remember waking up after the day of seeing Rogue One (we were both Star Wars fans) to see a text from Lyndi telling me how she loved the movie

>we proceeded to talk about the movie for a good part of the day
>that was a good day
>She texted me happy birthday and merry Christmas as did I
>we made plans to grab a coffee together seeing as she was back in town for the holidays but she caught a cold right before and had to leave for school soon after
>texts were markedly less frequent than in December but still happened
>when the Last Jedi trailer dropped I texted her about it and she texted back saying she hadnt seen it yet
>almost immediately after I got a text meant for her bf
>nothing embarrassing just asking if he wanted to talk on the phone
>she then texted that she meant to text for her bf
>she didnt return my texts after that
>ghosted by someone I cared about
>by someone I considered a friend
>I would text her about once a month to see how she was doing and how her day and or week went
>she wouldnt respond anymore
>eventually I moved to a different city and deleted her contact and the text conversations that went with it
>I unfollowed her on Facebook so that I wouldnt see her posts
>I wanted to forget about her
>I wanted to move on
>despite my efforts and despite the fact we havent seen each other in a year and a half I still cant stop thinking about her
>I am more social than I have ever been in my life and I still havent met a girl like Lyndi
>I never felt like the way I felt when was around her and never since
>perhaps it was first love but most certainly unrequited
>every time I try to sleep I cant stop thinking about her and what could have been
>I dont want to but I do and it hurts
>on my birthday this year the only thing I wanted was a text from her saying happy birthday like last year
>I didnt get it
>I still dont know why she stopped talking to me
>I can only speculate but I do know one thing
>shes on my mind but Im not on hers

feelsbad OP. we all have someone like that eventually, human experience yadayada, doesn't take the hurt away though does it.

People come and go OP, just be glad you had some good times with her.

like the two others OP. just live and let die you did your best but she didn't notice and etc, but dont let your hopes go away for someone perfect to appeare

Sounds like you had some good times together. Take what you gained from that relationship into your future relationships. There are more cool people out there waiting.

That's the nature of women broP.
They break your heart. But honestly man, it kinda sounds like you set yourself up for failure with this. You were only coworkers. And you can't jump on every girl who shows you the slightest bit of attention or is kind to you. She had a man. Remember?
What did you really and truly expect out of the situation?

I bet the day you finally stop thinking about her/caring will be the day she texts you out of the blue. Girls have a sixth sense with that shit

Stop reposting this you dumb gay cuck

From someone running in estrogen's point of view you're annoying op, you annoyed her and she only talked to you because she likely felt obligated to since you two worked together and felt bad for you afterwards.

If she worked at a comic store and she's attractive she probably has a lot of guys who want to talk to her.

After she felt she gave you a generous amount if attention she didn't know how to politely ask you to please leave her alone so she ghosted you.

That's how it seems to me anyway. I'm in a similar position to her, I have lots of guys talk to me and a lot of them get annoying and it feels like a chore talking to them, it gets tiring and everyone has a limit.

I know that feel bro..

I’ve never considered talking to someone to be a chore unless I actively disliked that person. You seem like a cunt quite frankly, and if every woman had your worldview gender relations would be non existent. I assume it wouldn’t be annoying if a guy you are attracted to talked to you,.

Beta male faggot, stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Stop being a white knight, she knew within 30 seconds of meeting you that you were not fuck worthy. Cut losses, move on.

Not at all, I'd probably even start conversations first regularly.

I have plenty of guys to choose from so why bother caring about one who I have no interest in's feelings?

You a woman? Pics or you a man

I think everyone has been in that sorta thing... maybe not that long lasting.. but yeah...
move on try again more fish in the sea etc

i dunno about this. sounds like they were casual friends. he never really came on to her or expressed his feelings. the fact that she would be annoyed talking to someone with very similar interests once a week is kind of strange.

^

this is a pasta you fucking cucks

Just move on dude, plenty of fish in the sea. You never want a girl to mean more to you than you do to her. You're number 1.

OP, you need to stop dude, let me explain...

... first off, friend zone. Second? Welcome to the world of 'how women are.' They actually think that you're being friends with her when what you really want is her to be your girlfriend.

Never, ever, ever (when you're single) get a hot girl into your friend zone because you are just torturing yourself. Only become friends with single girls.

No it's a beautiful story :'(

This is really sad OP, I wish you the best in recovering.

That sucks user

Youre just infatuated with the idea of not being alone, and this is probably the first girl to give you the time of day outside of the world you know and left behind after high school. I went through a similar thing, not for the same reasons, but when I was 19 I'd fallen for a girl that I truly believed I loved dearly, almost more than anyone, including my 4 year girlfriend from high school. I'll spare you the details, but I know right now you feel very much like the moments you spent with or involving her are like a fleeting dream. Theres a reason for that. Reflect on this and grow. Draw inward for a bit, understand yourself, and understand how your presence influences others perception of you. Don't dwell on her though, focus on you and how you can grow as a person from this experience. It'll be painful, but it will pass. I promise. Just accept it wasn't meant to be, accept that you were probably way more into her than she ever would be in you, and move on. You deserve someone who adores you and uplifts you, thinks about you the way you thought about her. And most importantly you need to find yourself, your sense of self worth and your existence, without becoming fufilled on validation and "reason to live" in others.

You'll be gravy bro. Just think like a sage and chill. Everything will come together. And if you feel lonely in your sagely time, maybe download tinder or something, hit on some girls from high school that had low self esteem or slutty behavior, get your dick sloppy but make sure they're on the same page that its purely physical and a sense of enjoyment of each others company.

To add, dont chase the ladies. The more you work on you without it being about other people (I.E., if you go to the gym, do it because you want to be healthy, not so that people will look at your muscles, etc.) I wound up meeting the girl of my dreams because I was chill and let the universe align itself, do its thing.

And be able to look at this and instead of thinking "Oh, she ghosted me, I cant believe that, shes horrible and my feelings are hurt." and instead look at it and say "Man, that sucks, but I can't control other people so I'm just gunna keep going without vindictiveness or spite, and hope that her life is good." Brush that shit of man.

I feel you user, I too am going through lady problems and its the worst thing ever. be thankful you guys are talking at least. time can bring a lot of change my friend. just be there for her the best you can and if the boyfriend ever slips up you'll e there to help. just make sure not to be totally obviously head over heels for her. that may change her perception. just be you my friend, thats what she liked in the first place right?

I didn't read the second post im sorry about that user. im going through the same thing basically and it fucking hurts. I say just move on Sup Forumsro, I know you want her to show you some love and what not but thats up to the universe to decide. just know your not alone out there

this

I don't want to be a dick, OP. What happened really sucks and the first person you really connect with can be really hard to get over. But you said
>I still don't know why she stopped talking to me
C'mon, man. You do know why and you need to come out and say it loud and proud to yourself. You were more invested in the friendship than she ways. It really sucks and it hurts a lot but everyone has the ability to acknowledge when something unfortunate happens, suck it up, and move on. To do that you have to say to yourself "I liked her more than she liked me"
It's not wrong, it's not humiliating or anything like that and you do nothing wrong by saying it. But right now, all you can and have to do is acknowledge why she stopped texting you. This is advice from my mother(who's also a therapist) that helped me a lot when I was basically forced to break up with my first real girlfriend when I was 18. Acknowledging that I cared more than she did hurt at first but it helped me realize that she wasn't worth my time. Hopefully, it will help you too.

Once again, I'm really sorry that this entire situation even happened, man. I really hope you can get past it. Love you, bro

First time I'm seeing it but I'm so much of a cuck that I'll just believe you and assume this is totally fake

Well no shit it didn't work out. You two didn't even text or so something outside of work for how many months exactly? Have a little party hand invite her, make plans for you and others you work with to go do something. The only thing you should feel bad about is that you didn't see this coming earlier.

this was an awesome reply Sup Forumsro

OP is a faggot

this could have been you and her OP

sounds like you're the annoying one bitch lol, you're the problem, the reason why guys like op think things be going in a right direction, you should know that theres things bitches can do to let a guy know he's friend zoned or whatever. don't be so sour because of your burnt ass life.

I was random girls talked to me to the point where it gets "annoying". Sadly I'm still a virgin.

I wish*

Move on with your life op.

Shut the fuck up

Friendzone is just a myth. Not realy existing. People saying they are in one are not right up their mind. Cause it would only lead to one thing. You didn't connect or click. After all, following such build ups with the oh so hellish friendzone, it would mean we are all in one all the time.

To op. Sad to hear that. Seems you were good friends to a point till she fucks up. Which means it is her problem not yours. So focus on front and do what you want to do. Do what you like and who knows who tag along on your way.

you know if youre down to fuck a guy in the first minute am I right?

Gaaaaayy