Is there a secret to life that I'm supposed to know? I feel like I'm doing everything wrong

Is there a secret to life that I'm supposed to know? I feel like I'm doing everything wrong.

>Is there a secret to life that I'm supposed to know?
hitler did nothing wrong

Broaden your experiences. Open the doors in your life. Stop hiding and embracing complacency.

Start the adventure sooner than later.

life is literally what you want it to be.

go live.

your ego is your downfall

traps are gay

When there is no ego to begin with

Love. Simple as that

secret to life? the secret if anything is that were freaks of existence in a cold sterile dead universe and as such should just be happy were smart enough to contemplate such matters. Or curse our own sentience, i'm more for the latter.

who are you?

Hebe habo twinkie hose

The secret to life is contained within andy sixx's shit logs and you need to clog your throat to find it

Be attractive and you'll succeed at work and life in general easily.

Your destination

you are God

Do me a favour and never stop logposting

I've already been there, as have you.

Go hard, sooner rather than later. I held back as I was insecure, bullied, blah blah blah. Finally started just doing whatever made me happy around 30. At 56 I set my own schedule, have a fine family, love my work, live an excellent life. Wasted a lot of years...

Who else was there?

you, always

A Sup Forums love affair

Maybe love but I'm ready to fuck somebody else.

love thyself

We exist without a purpose. Our role in the past was securing our survival and that of our offspring, but in modern society we don't even need to try to achieve that.
Therefore, you should consciously choose some new reason to live. Don't exist for no better reason than that you don't wish to die. The stereotypes for a purpose are pursuit of perfection and service to another (person, idea, or theoretical deity)

Yes.

No one has any clue what they are doing. Everyone goes through life pretending they do.

nonsense

everyone is a traveller

pretty legit user

Some advice my grandpa once gave me:
Dont be a pussy.
Dont be an asshole.
Otherwise you're gonna get fucked.

Yes.
It's a secret, I can't tell you what that is.

your grandpa is dead, everyone is fucking him, and he's in every fucking one

not those who never venture out from their self-imposed rumination, culminating in a prison of the mind, from which there is no escape - simply the glimmer of hope one can have, to merely ignore it for short moments in time.

you are the only prisoner, find your ego and release yourself

>Is there a secret to life that I'm supposed to know?
Everyone is trying to fuck you.
EVERYONE!
Nobody loves you. You have no real friends.

I'm confused. Everything you said sounds exactly like what a well-adjusted person would say, and yet you're on Sup Forums.

Though, if there's nothing but you and your choices, what do you choose between? In order to make choices, there has to be a world that presents options. But that limits the kinds of choices that can be made, so in fact your life can't solely be the sum of your choices.

Money is power. If you're unattractive or socially awkward, work hard > get cash > succeed > be better than the people you look up to now.

Oh, and wash your face twice a day. It will keep your skin from getting greasy ans will prevent open pores on your nose later on

>)
Work smarter, not harder. It's not about how much you can make, but how much you can take. Also, don't marry a woman that makes less than you.