The British Broadcasting Corporation

The British Broadcasting Corporation.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3858886/My-Asperger-s-asset-Autumnwatch-Host-Chris-Packham-speaks-lifelong-battle-autism-s-helped-career.html
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36442982
youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
youtube.com/watch?v=aIcjKL4owpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yo no way man check out dis fuckin vole hibernating and shit blud

>britcucks pay a Sharia TV Tax for this

the only way they can have a white male as a presenter is by telling everyone he suffers from Aspergers
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3858886/My-Asperger-s-asset-Autumnwatch-Host-Chris-Packham-speaks-lifelong-battle-autism-s-helped-career.html

Cuck Kingdom

>That's the right decision, it has to be like that

Are fucking british really this cucked?

You reap what you sow.

The Big Black Corporation.

>yes, a poor Muslim transgender will encourage black people to watch nature shows

There's no way this is real. The Onion makes more believable articles than this

Ew is that really the new companion? Glad I stopped watching.

We're not. Most adults over the age of 30 hate the BBC and they see it for what it is. Younger people love it but older people know its no longer the British institution it once was and their propaganda and blatant agendas are so obvious that its not even a secret anymore.

There have been plenty of attempts by people to dissolve the license fee but the BBC and the government appear to be in each others pockets as nothing has ever been done. Whenever an MP has publicly spoke out against anything BBC related they have been swiftly shot down and silenced.

Do not think the BBC represents the true British people.

I believe thats the United Cuckingdom

at least itv are keeping it white and british. Probably helps basing themselves in the north.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36442982

Its real.

It's almost as if they know the audience of Autumnwatch

>This women

Who do they think watches Autumnwatch? We can't have urban youths presenting everything, THAT IS NOT DIVERSE

>monty phython would have never existed under these rules

Never thought I'd see the day where channel 4 has even more substance than this trite

Rightly so, the shitlords

youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c

a joke then a reality now

I hear that recently even the BBC period dramas that old ladies love are starting to introduce minorities in roles that historically make no sense. Is this true?

I'm confused. Isn't forced diversity literally racism?

She's right. Not even letting someone aution because they don't look the part is ridiculous. Acting is all about changing yourself to become a character.

There's nothing wrong with this considering the growing diversity of the U.K. Sorry, but the British are no longer just 'white'. They are Somali, Pakistani, Indian, or, *gasp*, Syrian. That is your future and you have to accept it. Fuck you if you don't. You had your time. Now it's for the downtrodden to shine and for the privileged to take a seat. The U.K doesn't have to be white. It's always been a nation of many different races. From Romans, to Saxons, to Celts, etc. What is so different about races from other countries that aren't European??? Nothing. You're mixed already as it is. There is no pure Brit. Get. The. Fuck. With. The. Program.

There's nothing to be confused about.

Yes, it is racism. Look up "regressive left".

Don't forget that the UK is a literal Islamic state now

>Islam is the fastest growing religion in the UK
>It could become the country's dominant religion in as little as 10 years time
>The number of Muslims in the UK has doubled in the past decade

youtube.com/watch?v=aIcjKL4owpU

There's a difference between diversity and forced diversity

This is true.

I heard that the BBC only hires people based on skin colour, and that you have to be no less than three generations removed to get an employment. You get a hire chance the closer to Nigeria you were born.

Gas the leftists.

*glares*

can you literally just fuck off please?!?!?!

come on now.
unfortunately muslims are everywhere in the poor areas of a city but go into your usual towns are they are 1 in every 40

Also you have to have gay and disabled people on your shows see

Who the fuck watch television now?

>but go into your usual towns are they are 1 in every 40
I've spotted about 10 Muslims in one day by walking in the streets.

They are spreading user

where in England? pls don't say North

I once heard of a white employee Jacob at the bbc being asked to quit his job and leave due to not offering cups of tea or coffee to colored employees regardless of them being beneath him in the hierarchy. He was told he could either be demoted so he could get tea and coffee for the others or leave.
He chose to keep his job, Jacob now spends his days making tea and coffee for minorities whilst filing paper work away for the odd woman employee.

Face it. The UK is Islam. Mosques are constantly being built.

When Hillary wins, more and more Muslims will build Mosques and convert a lot more people.

wait..what? why would Hillary winning in states affect the UK?

you will be killed

much sooner than you think

>le parrot is le dead!

>this is the same channel that brought us shows like blackadder, keeping up appearances, the fast show, and are you being served

What the fug happened?

French here, it would take me about 5 minutes to spot 10 muslims if I were to walk through the streets of my city (as in the city centre, not a residential neighbourhood with no traffic)

Never forget Star Trek predicted the muslium uprising of the 21st century.

only 48%

This
You can't colonize places over asia, induct them into the united kingdom and then get upset when those people want to be represented by British programming

I didn't.

Actually you can, it's pretty easy too

No but the empire you belong to did and the BBC are a supposed to represent this empire

Well it's not that easy to because Britain is failing at it

Doc Martin is in cornwall m8

are you even trying with your baits
>the BBC are supposed to represent this empire

But nigga, its the creators interpretation of the character. If he sees the character as a white man then why the fuck can't he have a white man?

right on bruvah

>work for the BBC
>get payed by the corporation which has been shoving London-centric "diversity" down the rest of the UK's throat since 1997
>suddenly the ideology you helped fester turns round and bites you

Spicy

Isn't that what the BBC does though? It broadcasts to the British people

>ITT: Sup Forums in a nutshell

Disabled people sit atop the privilege pyramid

Its kinda of hard to call a cripple or a sperg a "fucking white male" without looking like a dickhead

Yeah, the people of the british islands
spoiler alert: the british empire does not exist anymore my friend

Some classic and great characters were the opposite gender in the first stages of creation.

Being closed off to new or alternative ideas when doing a multi-person art project is absurd.

Thankfully

>RussiaToday
>trusting the Russian Propaganda machine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom

Where do you live?

I was watching threads last night and compared to that I think that's worse.

Enjoy your brown people.

memes are overtaking real life

>you in charge of understanding what fastest growing religion means

How can you be less white? Like a Slav?

I think they mean not white at all

>2011
There's your problem idiot

People like the girl on the left is on the verge of extinction (white gingers) so they should be allowed to be on tv more rather than blacks which there are millions of.

>yfw future Threads-like movies will involve horrible white people setting off dirty bombs in mosques full of poor innocent brown people.

man karen is fine, would breed with and help unfuck her family's gene pool

one of the finest slooooots i've ever seen on pakibong telly, though i only ever watch limey programming rarely

fucking shitskins

>tfw Selfie was canceled
B-but she and John Cho had great chemistry and she was always dressed in sexy outfits ;_;
>yfw it would have probably been successful if Cho's character was a nig instead of asian

>living down south

Serves you right. Enjoy your smelly Paki friends.

Is there a better time to be American than now?

probably not, after shillary wins we're all fucked

I can't stand this shit anymore and it's only just begun.

Brits got brexit at least

Americans wont get Trump sadly

pondering why do you think they made citizen khan?

I'm not Sup Forums and I think this stuff is fucking disgraceful.