Sauce? :-)

sauce? :-)

Other urls found in this thread:

cliphunter.com/w/2797614/Camgirls_ComfieCozie_and_KenzieLush
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumpppppp

Bump bump bump

I have sauce. But... ill only give it to you if you describe in vivid detail how you would tongue wrestle with Andy sixx's asshole snake

pump

More if you describe how badly you want andys sopping loaf

There's a video somewhere. I can't recall their names but they're "sisters". Names start with C and S I think.

Can't be more help. Video is in my computer, I'm away with just my phone.

Ill drop sauce. Theres a whole video out there, im watching it right now but you need to describe how badly you want to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole

Nope not even close.

I want sixxes big ol poopy dangle in my mouth so I can mush it up in my teeth

I saw that video before. It's pretty hot. For some curvy bitches, they do have some nice breeding holes on them. They even show them off on the video all teasing-like

But none of these people want to watch it, I'm sure.

fuck off OP no one want's your landwhale garbage

Thats a good start. Keep going. Its gets more descriptive.

In the full version of the video, these girls cannot keep their clothes on to save their lives. If youre more descriptive you can have the sauce

They're not landwhales, they're curvy in all the right places. And in the full video, they cannot keep their clothes on for some reason.

>Being this new

why are you the way you are?
sauce is ccozy

Kek get a load of this guy

it's ccozie you cunt

scat fagets

You mean Soyacide, right?
Are you that fucking clueless?

holy fuck I ask for sauce and this shit happens, if I roll trips I will fucking hero

Rip

if I roll dubs

I'll give you sauce, but you need to describe how you would suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole.

you don't even have sauce :-(

no one does

Do you wanna bet?

Wanna bet? Where do you think all these stills are from?

from other garbage threads

mfw I will never see pink curvy bob and vagen

Hey man. Im giving you a chance here but i need you to help me right now. Just describe how badly you want andys warm log.
You dont even have to mean it. Just describe how badly you want it... how badly you need it. How you cant live another waking moment without it...
Just describe it and ill provide link.

Every morning I wake up thinking about that hot steamy log going right down my throat while I like my lips from the residue and then I beg for more hot logs until I can only smell the sweet aroma of Andy’s creamy logs

>I would drink a sixx smoothie
>I would eat a log on a hot dog bun
>I would use andy as my tooth paste
> And I would shove it up my bum

I need it like paper needs white, like the sky needs blue. I need it more than I need myself. It completes me... it is me. It is all that I need in life... How badly I want it sliDDing down my fucking throat. I can't live without it. My existence depends on his hot, steamy, creamy, dreamy, chunky, warm loaf slidding...

The only reason I exist is to suck it out of his asshole and the longer days go by without it, existence becomes pain.

See that wasnt so hard, was it?

Have fun fapping

cliphunter.com/w/2797614/Camgirls_ComfieCozie_and_KenzieLush

Holy shit thanks

lmfao this thread