TRUMP

BTFO
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Demographically there is no way he can win with only whites and male voters.

This election is gonna be a Mitt Romney 2.0 buttblast from the past for trumpniggers

I already bought a bottle of old tequila to celebrate when the cuckening implored in the face of every assmangled trumpfag on Sup Forums

Got lots of screencaps from trumpfags claiming he'll win too. :^)

If Princeton believes any scenario like pic related (maybe with just Georgia or NC turning blue) is what the election is going to turn out to be, then I believe they might as well quit the whole business of educating people and turn to taming pigs

Demographically there is no way the US economy can sustain itself for even one year without white males.

>Demographically there is no way the US economy can sustain itself for even one year without white males.

World can't sustain itself with US energy consumption.

GA going blue

Hahhahahahahahhahahahahaha

The last couple days so far this feels like primaries 2.0

Trump absolutely wrecked house this morning with his press event.

I wonder if in a few months they'll be going
>b-but the numbers say

It's like they don't understand that their projections can't account for an atypical candidate that doesn't function under the same rules as a normal election cycle. No matter how many times he wins.

>Trump absolutely wrecked house this morning with his press event.

He also got btfo when he refused to debate Sanders.

Damn. I guess I'm a #Cruzmissle now

Trump is a stooge for the Democrats, it's pretty obvious at this point

Then there's no reason not to vote for him.

Are these projections using the same assumptions that were used to predict jeb bush as the nominee?

>Trump is a stooge for the Democrats,

Trump was a Democrat till 2009 and had Hillary attend his wedding.............

This.

He's a Clinton plant to get her elected. However, as a paleocon I have had nobody, not a single soul, I would want to vote for be the republican or democrat nominee in my adulthood. Even third parties are getting more cucked.

For that reason, I'll vote for Clinton's plant instead of Clinton. Having the plant win would confuse the fuck out of Shillary.

>Are these projections using the same assumptions that were used to predict jeb bush as the nominee?

Crowded field with winner take all system in the primary. If it was Trump vs some other guy, he would have lost, badly.

kek matlab

Zzzzzz...

Same old shit. Post something original you fucking hack.

I know right.

north carolina isn't going blue. they just passed that damn bathroom law

>If it was Trump vs some other guy, he would have lost, badly.
>frontrunner since announcing
>w-well if it'd only been one other guy he would've lost

Yes, one of those people who polled way below him all year totally would've beaten him

Trump got his one-on-one, in Indiana, which should've been Cruz country, and kicked the shit out of rato so bad he dropped out that very night.

>Post something original you fucking hack.

Oh did I trigger you? Need a safe space?

>Demographically there is no way the US economy can sustain itself for even one year without white males.
There's no way the economy or the national debt can sustain itself regardless.
This country is going to collapse and there's nothing you can do about it. Even if Trump was elected.

Is anyone compiling a list of all the organizations that are predicting Trump losing?

We got Mexican warlocks, tech companies, GOP.
I hope someone us doing this. I was to see it posted everywhere when Trump wins

I wonder if someone is compiling a list of all the trumpcucks claiming that Trump is going to win.

Because when trump loses because Hillary is the Bilderberg's Chosen One you trumpcucks are going to absolutely go insane.

/r/ing the Nate Silver getting increasingly nervous collage

primarymodel.com/

k

i love bullshit like this. Gets the left wing faggots into a complacent state of mind

Matlab BTFO Trump