Rate my cock

Rate my cock

I don't like that it curves I would make.you a catcher and you gotta trim that bush fagget

mine?

you like mine guys?

got kik?

& I like that it curves. But yeah, trim.

Quite thick. Looks good. Kinda painful to take though.

mine doesn't curve

Good too, good trim job. Or did you shave? Shouldn't shave.

mines better

Are you Asian, op?
8/10

is that dried up cum? every time I see this pic i wonder

You guys want a femanon opinion or do you wanna just keep posting nasty shit I ain't hovering over.

want a femanon opinion....?

lol

Virgin detected

If you got a curvey one, please do post. Those are my fave.

checked.

nobody wants your worthless opinion, lady. Let these dudes rate other dudes cocks in peace.

holy shit... femanons these days

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Yeah, that wasn't the lady. Or maybe it's another one.

Srsly, is this usually for guys to rate guys? Haven't been around much past couple years.

To be fair, you have to have a scat fetish to understand Andy Sixx's logs. The flavor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of eating da poopoo, most of the logs will go over a typical eater's head. There's also Andy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his songs - his personal philosophy draws heavily from his dad Nikki, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these logs, to realize that they're not just tasty- their flavor says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike eating logs of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the bouquet of his creamiest, steamiest dumplings, which themselves are a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy's logtrain unfolds itself into their gaping months. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a BVB tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for Andy's eyes only. And hopefully I can demonstrate to him just how dedicated I am too answer the question: "Would you?"

(Nan zi han) Xing dong kuai su xiang na jiang he tuan ji
(Nan zi han) Po huai li xiang na feng bao wu qing
(Nan zi han) Man qiang re xue xiang na ye huo ya jing
Shen chu gui mo xiang na an ye de e meng

of course.

I'm just here because i'm curious to the same shit this guy is and like, how long it would take for that cock to be unclean to gather/grow? all that shit. I've heard of smegma, not really sure what it is tho

Virgin confirmed.

&Thanks, mate

Ah, I'll shut up then.

same.

this place truly has gone down hill

>14 yo faggot retard detected

Ok, this is ABSOLUTE fucking bullshit. I went to see Cars in the theater yesterday, and when Lightning McQueen got HOT with Sally in Radiator Springs, my boner engaged. When Lightning McQueen said "Ka-Chow!", I couldn't help it!!! I closed my eyes, and I TORE my dick to shreds, using whip like motions and pulled with great force. That was one of the best nuts I ever had, just thinking about it now gets me riled up. Thing is, I nutted all over the kid sitting right next to me, and his mom got all pissed at me, screaming at me for jacking off on her son. I told that bitch to shut the fuck up, and that jacking off is a natural, artistic, and beautiful process. You should BE HAPPY that my semen is all over your son, maybe he can learn a lesson or two about the culture and art of jacking off. HOWEVER, the movie theater managers didn't agree with me. They KICKED ME OUT of the movie theater, and I didn't even finish watching the Cars movie. Not only THAT, but they made me clean up my semen after it already dried out and solidified on the seats. THATS TORTURE!! Do you know how hard it is to clean semen after its dried out? You CLEAN semen after its FRESH out of your cock, not an hour after you fucking nutted. This is a fucking OUTRAGE. Do you really expect me to not whip out my cock and jack off when i see a HOT sex scene in a movie? Either don't ban sex scenes in movies, or LET ME jack off in your theater, assholes.