Please tell me why this is shit isn't banned...

Please tell me why this is shit isn't banned? It's such an unnecessary sugar and it has no purpose but to fuck your liver and heart up.

because sugar companies lobbied for it and made you think that fats are the cause of our health problems

I am paying for a tasty soda
not a healthy soda

>corn syrup
>corn
>lobbied for by sugar companies
>sugar

this is some next level retardation

america makes a shitton of corn and needs something to use it for

have you ever had soda made with cane sugar? literally 1000 times tastier.

syr·up
ˈsirəp/Submit
noun
a thick sweet liquid made by dissolving sugar in boiling water, often used for preserving fruit.
a thick sweet liquid containing medicine or used as a drink.
"cough syrup"
a thick sticky liquid derived from a sugar-rich plant, especially sugar cane, corn, and maple.

don't be such a faggot

one of the very few thinks Mexicans do right

they want us unhealthy, poor and in debt. Corn syrup is the least of our worries

Fats hurt if they're bad ones. Most of what is advertised through media is cheap, processed, poorly raised, animal meat that's been altered. 55% meat and the rest is soy or some random combo of fillers. They're owned by the people that don't care about the people.
You know most sources of high fructose corn syrup have mercury in them. Even if it was purified, you'd be better off with sugar from cane.
They "disguised this "sugar" as a "corn" "syrup" You wanna know what's more retarded? People fucking buying shit with it in it. People not reading labels to make sure it doesn't have all the bad shit in it. You can get away with food coloring and maybe some GMO's. Not this stuff.

anything processed hurts you. That's why I only stick to natural fats such as from meats and avocados

rbst in meats, hope you spring for the good stuff

good point but i cant affort it in bulks
unlike can soda

Just had some Mountain Dew. Think I give a fuck?

It's a worry for me because I know it caused my moms heart attack. Yeah smoking, being mid age, and stress contributed. But the stuff is toxic for our heart, arteries, and taxes are liver.
It's an epidemic like chronic tobacco smoking and the opioids. Just no one cares to point it out aggressively. We only see good things taken away from us.

Yeah animals aren't so bad when you know when they were treated right and the environment was a bit more humane. Humans eat animals. They also eat plants. The processing though it's affecting a huge portion of population.

Got yellow 5. Makes ya dick not work and small. (rumor)

Drink alcohol instead, will make you cooler anons

If you can stop formaldehyde from being made in the body, drinking alcohol might be worry free. Until you pass out or bleed to death. But no hangover :D

I would like to hope people are becoming more aware. My parents were idiots but I check the ingredients list of everything I buy.

Organic sections in stores aren't a fad. People are more aware. Things are slowly changing but it's taken decades since there was concerted effort to keep people misinformed about their health.

Why do you need a dick when you have Mountain Dew?

which alchohol is the coolest user

Newsflash: you’re an idiot, just like your parents.

only grass fed for me BigBoi

elaborate

never thought about it like that

Yup, if you breed gorillas you get monkeys

Agree to some extent. Too much trouble to worry about everything every single food does to your body. Unless you're an olympic athlete you don't need such a rigorous diet. and working out will take care of most of your problems

The U.S. government is keeping it in our foods. That's why it isn't banned.

Smart user. You know how good things would be if everyone...did that. Did enough of it, didn't say "oh I don't have enough time to do that" people would be better off. Baby boomers grew up with what looked like just more organic and natural foods. The processing wasn't fully there like it is now. So they just go to the store and assume the ingredients are the same as they used to be. It's used engine compared to those days. Things would be different if everyone didn't eat these things.

knowing what's in your food isn't necessarily a rigorous diet. In the spirit of the thread, just saying I generally don't eat any food with high fructose corn syrup in it

This. They subsidize it and give loans to farmers to produce it

I actually use 80% concentration corn syrup to manufacture liquid mixtures used in concrete pours. So yes it is worthless as far are human ingestion goes. But it does serve a purpose.

I personally disagree, but to each their own

Yeah the Monsanto's of the world. Get your seed vaults going. I gots mines. Oh and yer bug out bags.

Only jews can process it. Goys BTFO

>Please tell me why this is shit isn't banned?
Because ConAgra and the other multi-billion-dollar Ag companies spend way too much money on buying Congressmen for there to be any restrictions on it.

HFCS isn't even the worst. Aspartame ate holes in the test animals' brains but because Donald Rumsfeld was CEO of Searle when Reagan was elected they forced through FDA approval. Now 4 decades later millions of people have been sickened by it, but because it's been in so many things product liability would be in the trillions it will never be taken off the market.

America since 1913 has been concerned only with money, not with the quality of life of Americans.

Some info that raw stevia can kill Lyme disease bacteria. Used it myself with good results. That and essential oils help more than antibiotics that cause good bacteria resistance. Your body is destroyed when your stomach is overrun with bad bacteria and the good can't populate it. HFCS is a favorite food of bad bacteria there. What causes obesity? Some sugars such as corn syrup and HFCS that the liver doesn't process right. So the body stores it all around the belly and arms and legs with a birth of a double or even triple chin.

Guess who uses it in their soda that half the world drinks? Coca cola and Pepsi. They got us good with this one.

so are there any sodas that don't have all that?

Ooooooooooh aspartame. That shit bad Real bad too. Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss. It's a source of Phenylalanine which is bad for certain people.
>America since 1913
That date is the answer to today's society. I hope we can turn it around mate.

It could start with getting out of the hands of the banks. Move to crypto. Might have to move beyond that as the banks seem to want a piece of crypto. It could happen...

You can find some natural sodas that don't use HFCS, aspartame, sucrolose, etc. Online and some stores. Making your own soda is your best bet. You have all the freedom and can add whatever you want and know what was put in it.