Anyone want to buy my 2 kids, they are worthless hunks of shit . Worthless fuckers just like their mom...

Anyone want to buy my 2 kids, they are worthless hunks of shit . Worthless fuckers just like their mom . I should have kicked their mom in the stomach when she was pregnant

You should have castrated yourself instead.

I thought the albinos were alpha.

Kids are fucking stupid. Pull out next time you dumb bastard.

use them as fucktoys

That's what they tell themselves.

When should I call Social Services, David?

what did they do to piss you off user?

Which one sucks cock better?

Raise them well so you don't have that opinion of them asshat. It's your fault mong.

on the bright side your daughter is fuckable

They're also part of you, fag

one day you're gonna be old and powerless and relying on them for help, i hope they don't even bother to change your shit filled diaper for you though

Fucking betas. Can't even control his mostrosities.

how much for the one on the left?

How do you feel now that your kids will grow up to have psychologiacl problems because of you OP?

Fix your own problems you weak fuck. Turn in your man card you lady-boy.

Can someone abduct this guy. I used to be friends with him and then we had a falling out and I now really hate him. He is the boy on the left.

I'll take them.

I'm building an utopia. A little ancient Rome. They won't speak any English but there won't be anything American or monstrous about them at all. Just healthy sane people.

You might call them retarded but...

I would be happy to have kids my good user...

You're an American cuck. There is no father figure there.

Foreground or background?

That's a really distinct location, OP. A hotel with a fountain in the middle of the pool, located next to a residential building, a transparent open lobby... I'm not home with my imaging programs but I bet someone could get the state of that license plate as well.

Can someone explain why there's a white knight army defending these two little shitters? When did this board became a beta cuck nest?

thanks for telling me boy is on the left, i thought he was the guy

are you >implying that op actually found a gf and had kids

Or you can just do some wizardy with the image itself and know who this person is.

so op why are you posting David F.'s pics?

Same, lady and I have to pay a lot of money to have kids.

the father of the kids in the pic loves them according to his facebook. OP stop being such a sad little shit that you have to post strangers pics on Sup Forums. do us a favor and never have offspring.

How are you so sure op isnt this David guy?

I'd buy them from you for $14.88.