Post if you miss her

post if you miss her

I miss both of them

I miss her heaving tits

F

It's a fucking tragedy tbqh.

At least she's still dressing like a slut in public.

who in their right mind would miss a fat below average spic?

you're gay desu

I swear to god if anyone reports this thread I'm making my own Sup Forums competitor

Right, this thicc meme has now gotten out of hand. This is just a fat girl; none of you have ever seen a fat pair of tits, have you? They're floppy abe disappointing.

I MISS THEM SOOOO MUCH

there are a point in time where she was thin with huge tits.

also a point in time when she was thin with

Missing the entire points fags.

She was 17 when she got breast reduction and she was already at something crazy like double F.

Tits don't stop growing until around 24. Imagine what we could have seen in a few years time. IMAGINE

i think not, sir

She was set to be the long reigning heir of tits guys admiration once Hendricks dried up. And she blew her claim.

ugly and fat

I thought they were a double G?

Reminder that Sofia convinced her to do it because it was starting to take the attention away from her.

what a total bitch

The Big Belly in theaters fall 2017

Fuckin egocentric CUNT.

Reminder that everything you hear on Sup Forums is 100% true without question.

>noooo, she's bigger than me!
this is my fetish

>tfw you've spent months edging to her cleavage waiting for the eventual nude photo leaks
>she cuts her tits off

Months wasted

absolutely never

I fucked a Greek girl with G tits when she was 22

It was great

>tfw my gf has bigger tits than her while being thinner and prettier

post tits. i don't believe you.

> gets smaller tits because she didn't like to be looked at because of them
> now wears the most revealing clothes showing off her tits/ass as much as possible.

women

Looks like a cheap whore in an expensive dress.

It must be hard to realize people only liked you because of your looks, not because of your acting.

they were the best twins in the biz since the olsens

Well, at least she has gained a few years in which her tits aren't going to sag. Just trying to see the positive side here...

>meme show
>actors

heh

If this were true, you wouldn't have said it was great. Massive boobs are the most overrated thing ever, and anyone who doesn't know this is showing their virgin hand.

>double feature

t. virgin

you remember the biggest firmest tits with sincere affection. they were floppy on top but when she lay down they were perfectly round and fucking huge. it was awesome.

SUCCCKLE

I love her forever, and we see her boobs more than ever now.

Her ass is fucking amazing too.