youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow
youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me second from right

xth for I want to die.

Is that spaniardbong? He looks small.

Fourth for MisaoFan.

then go to chinese thread goddamnit

and what so great about chink girl anw ?

Stop pushing your shitty name, you really ought to go back. reddit/user/MisaoFan/

Yes that's him

So you be saying that you are a big guy?

/asean/ check this frenchbread dailymotion.com/video/x4wv3f_c-est-moi_creation

For you.

Even a girl is taller than our mestizo friend
What went wrong?

what is worse than an Asian virgin

Their eyes are the best feature

What are those brown lumps on the table? Pagpag?

I barely go there anyway. But MisaoFan need to be remembered as a name like Sakurahime and Flipbong. Please use it when there's more than one French person in any case.

There's also a Youtube page of me and I made 3 videos, all in 2008.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_R1Fq9XjQs
youtube.com/watch?v=bcHIqdo1lNc
youtube.com/watch?v=6JFl35Hjid0

Don't send it it's an embarassment!

I don't think so. As much as I hate attention whoring posters, at least she has the balls the post her real identity here

What is your endgame, you slick little devil?

What age were you in 2008?

>What age were you in 2008?

I warned you about it weeks ago, should've stopped attention whoring but no you continued to do so. Be thankful that I don't hate you as much as I hate MKL, I'll consider on not sending it for now.

Aye aye stalker user.

A thread personality free /asean/

Please delete that post, Flipanon. My family hate indecent things a lot so please listen to me that you'll delete the FB post. If not, I'm worried I'll get grounded.

A little bit too old, but it's fine.

You should put MKL on your first priority before moving to others you mong, unless you are MKL and want to establish you dominance.

I deleted the post for now, although it may still be visible using archives but atleast other flips wont find out about it.

MKL is a tough pig to deal with but I'll be sure to do everything I can to fuck his life. I'll leave frenchbread alone for now.

Post your new pic or we'll send that post

Well good luck ruining that fucker life, he's dense as fuck and as persistent as a shit.

Sorry I don't do brown rice

Please, I already stopped attention whoring activities recently. Looking at my real self is fun at first but grow stale especially when I show my assets. Otherwise I'll be faced with even more bullying and my family is already overprotective and mildly conservative as they are. So it's better to continue posting it but with fictional pics.

Oh well I'm out for now, wake me up when MKL comes I really need someone to bully around.

Fictional pics are dumb and boring. As a spokesperson of /asean/ anonymous, i can promise you that this will be the last request of us. So post that new pic or i'll personally guarantee to send that post in the next 24 hr.

I can't. Even if I do, I'm worried that the Flipanon will send the post too but for another reason.

No, he wont. He already went to bed and will forget this shit when he wake up. Post the new pic honey, its the only way out for you.

This is the last pic of me I'll ever send to all of /asean/ and I uploaded it 5 minutes ago. I will never listen to such requests nor post it again except during trips to other countries, if I bring occassionally at all.

Remove that FB post from the premise already or else I'll get grounded from using Internet by my family.

Here's the pic I forgot to post.

>not even a cleavage
what is this, at least post some quality content

Now she won't give us her pic in onsen, good job Merula for ruining the whole thing.

Now I'm not that fucker but please don't be mad at us, there's no way that we will ruin your life by sending the lewd pics to your family. I'm sure that these fags were just kidding.

Sorry I'll go to sleep because my sister is behind me. I'll try a new one tomorrow but I can guarantee that I start to dislike attention whoring.

The problem is that, no matter how much I laugh at things like South Park, I'm not really good at humor and like Britbong said, I had trouble understanding social problems and can't differentiate pure banter from mocking and bullying.

You're just digging your own grave further, I'll overlook this one for now but remember you'll always lose on whatever you do here.
Also, >inb4 new ip
I can't sleep and decided to browse 4chins on my phone thus the new IP.

You better post a new quality content before your 24 hr deadline is up sweety. And no, its not attention whoring, dont listen to these literal fags. I'll check again in couple hours.

Just delete you new pic they've got what they want, and seems that some self hating fags can't stand the presence of a woman in this thread.

I'd rather prefer entirely SFW meaning not cleavage and such (which is why I send one). I'm sorry but I seriously feel divided on what's going on in the thread that you better not send that post or else my family will get very angry and I'll get grounded from computer forever, it is for the sake of protecting my identity.

Don't listen to him, he's just baiting

Delete your pic in this thread lady, don't listen to the creepdogs or the closeted homos. Be Misaofan, sleep now and post Laos or fanfics tomorrow.

Cmon, cleavage is only natural to incite curiosity. Theres no harm in one, just like previous dem thigh shoot. Anyway the deed is done and the only way to get out of this situation is by giving us our last demand. Just one last pic, a good one, your best one. Or else..

>Be Misaofan, sleep now and post Laos or fanfics tomorrow.
I was drawing my Kabaneri manga and so far it's moving smoothly. Have you read my Tumblr page on my original project Golden Roots? What do you think of it?

I'm starting to feel angry but I'll send a new one anyway at noon (local French time). From that moment onwards, camposting and the likes of such requests will be something that will corrupt my mind to the point I will dislike it with a passion.

Wasn't aware that you have a Tumblr account.

Anyway, congrats for threatening a girl to expose herself (again) now I hope that you happy with yourselves and your pointlessly pathetic neet weeb life.

Ok, but it really has to be good pic. Like the one you prepare for a long time for your newly wed husband. Dream on it when you sleep.

>mfw been at the University of Portsmouth for past 4 years but no asian waifu

Maybe because you're not a WHITE Spanish like the guy in that pic.

Once I'll sent a new thing tomorrow at noon, I'll make a huge confession on how I got to /asean/ to everyone but also how I grow dissatisfied with anyone who mistreat me, and my increasing dislike for camposting will be one of them. Read at your own risk, I'll be sure to criticize what I feel through my own boiling blood.

post your rant now

Sorry but I'll go to sleep tonight, I'll rant it tomorrow at noon Paris Time.

Uh... are you alright?
I ain't the fag who's asking your noods btw.

I was merely telling to anyone who mocks me for being a female, bully me or see me as a sexual tool for camposting (even if It's non-nude). So long as I sent a new pic, I'll rightfully bash them and I hope the FB post will be deleted and never shown to my family ever, hope you understand me.

>I'll rightfully bash them
I'm not sure if that will work, odds are these faggots will only mock you for the worse. At worst case, you will only give them a reason to send the pic to your family for real.

wow man, there's a limit on how creepy you can get

This. I don't mind the occasional bullying but preying on a literal autist is really a low blow.

>all this bullying and asking for nudes
>people here are encouraging it instead of being mad at it
Aren't you guys ashamed of yourselves?

filipinas get offended too easily

Unsubscribed

How do we fix tagalogs?

Why not tripfag it?

This. I will punch that flipshit and that indog for disrespect as I am maginoo.

Which news should I trust now?

Good thing I am maharlika and not lowly a peasant

infowars

ANC

INCTV

How do we fix Bisayans?

lmao

So ugleeh

Yes?

CNN Philippines

wow you guys are assholes. this is a none bullying general or ill fite i irl

ill be behind alphamart

They just shift reported from marawi to illigan

There can be more that one journalist in different places you know
Mainstream media is very limited in martial law

hownew.ru

Maybe its you that's new for getting baited by him

but getting baited on purpose is also entertaining and adds more to the fun

You killed my boner

>getting triggered by nude requests on a water hyacinth care and cultivation forum
You need to go back

work la cibai
playing computer only

how much more samefag tier reply are we going to get about that?

Shes going to get Ariana Granade'd isnt she

lmao who the fuck is still listening to her in 2017

I just found out about the happening 3 days ago.
>mfw

pinoys who are still singing britney songs on karaoke

Prime Britney is the shits tho

youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow

youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To

Britneys music is so American it either makes you feel like a blonde mean girl from the California valley or a sassy black ghetto bitch

Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way! I think you need a new one!

dios mio why is novaliches such a shithole? i cant imagine people wanting to live in that god forsaken containment zone

hello

>tfw NO WHITE BF

WHY EVEN LIVE?

I hate being asain. Why are we so ugly?

why not a black bf?

Light skin niggas ONLY

its still very rural and full of mid tier subdivisons

I'm starting to like this website

Thats like drinking Decaffeinated coffee

whats the point

Lady, I don't know that you're a senorita with a little bit of nigga. At least you're more Spanish than Flipbong.

Is there a way to solve the problem then? I dislike conflicts aimed at me and this thing needs to be forgotten quickly after.

Maybe you can try to stop posting in this general for a while. A week or so to let all of this mess dissipates, this way you won't be the primary target and instead they'll bully MKL. It's definitely better than trying to preach moral to these shitfucks by posting some crazy rants.