What’s some creepy ways to fuck with people for fun? E...

What’s some creepy ways to fuck with people for fun? E.G taking a secret pic of them then leaving it on their car to freak them out.

Pic unrelated.

Zip tie on the driveshaft.

What would this do? Don’t know much about cars

Make a tukutukutuku sound

It would make a clicking sound. Like said above. It's annoying and only does it when the car is moving. They'll think something is wrong and freak out.

Unscrew the showerhead in their shower and add a few jolly ranchers.

The water would smell, taste and feel different and they may get sticky.

I wouldn’t be able to get into their houses. I’m just going to stuff to random people because I’m bored.

Thanks for the reenaction

If it's a female and you can get access to her purse, place a barbies head. Every time you can, add a head. Later on move to body parts. Maybe write a message on them. Have fun.

Nice idea, this could be done outside someones house maybe and just leave them on their doorstep to fresk them out

Freak*

Bumping for more ideas. Help me fuck with people.

>I know where you live
note pinned to their door

Pic related popped into my head

Nice and simple

Amazing

Expand upon this. Find some free kittens on Craigslist, etc. Nail the kitten along with your note to their door.

Any ideas for notes I could leave on cars?

Which would be the best part to nail so it doesn’t fall off?

You should leave notes in random places which they use (mailbox, food pantry, in their drawers) every day saying "This is all a dream! You're in a coma! Please wake up! PLEASE!". Make the message vary slightly in wording each time, but still sending out the main idea.

Nice this is one I could leave on random parked cars too.

BOARDWAR NOW

This fucking thread.

Walk by a fattie. Don't harass or get in their face. In a deep voice say "Hambooone!"... "Dirty smelly greasy HAMBOOONE!".

Rape them

>they may get sticky.
top kek