English woman explains why she had to give up on dating femme Brit bois and is dating Muslims instead

English woman explains why she had to give up on dating femme Brit bois and is dating Muslims instead

youtube.com/watch?v=MKPtFv15lWE

kek ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boi

she can't even read her own warning stupid cunt

Not just ugly, but dumb and obnoxious as well! How will brits recover from this great loss? Lol

I just skipped randomly through it... so she went to Dubai and met a bunch of super rich arab guys, and that's when her "unconscious decision" to not date men native to her country started?
Makes sense.

Yet she also posts almost redpilled stuff about multiculturalism and immigration.

a real english rose!

Damn man, it really makes you wonder...

>channel subject: speaking skills coaching

Looks like Britain is joining the ranks of Sweden

Why the fuck do people care about your sexual preferences?

Bitch should come to Wales. I'd give her a good one. She'd be singing our anthem by the time done with her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Read comments
>First comment says she likes foreigners because she never had a father figure
>Girl replies with "English men are feminine now, and single parents households are the norm."
I am officially mad. I wonder who this fucking bitch blames for those problems. It probably never occurred to her to look into the mirror and look at her disgusting mug.

gets juicy at around 18:00

Literally "muh dik".

ANGLO

>chav is bitter because the guys at her uni weren't interested
>those grapes were sour anyways
cool, I hope your new boyfriend takes you back to Turkey with him

Definitely. I actually found out about her earlier today and she had some good stuff.

She looks good for an Anglo. Perfectly fine 7/10.

I'm okay with this

>implying they are going back
>implying england doesn't belong to the muslims now

Who cares what some woman has to say ?

Who gives a shit? Given the behaviour of women over the last 50 years there's absolutely no reason why Western men in general should care.

Shut up, faggot German.

>Vote for welfare state that disempowers citizens
>Create negative incentives for the nuclear family
>Raise men in single mother households
>Promost feminism, and brow beat "toxic masculinity"
>Continue to vote for welfare state
>Complain that men are now less empowered, less driven, less masculine, less family oriented, and less committed.

Western women, everyone.

It's amazing that she can't put 2 and 2 together though with respect to the causes of the negative trends she notices and her general discontent.

cucked by black
cucked by hispanics
cucked by asians

And now even muslims ??? LMAO
We can see a pattern here, they're not obsessed with dating different races, they just don't feel comfortable with white bois.

>"We want men, western guys are too girly!"
>Western men start acting like men
>"Fucking misogynist, it is 2016."
Western women just fuck shitskins now because they've been trained to see no fault in them. Shitskin grabs their ass? How manly, he is aggressive and knows what he wants. White man grabs her ass? He is supporting the patriarchy and needs to check his privilege.

The only way to fix western women is to stop the influx of refugees and for EVERY man to stop dating and fucking them. Literally every guy would have to do it to demand that they get in fucking line and realize we aren't going to give them power over us. That is what women do every fucking time to us, they hold their vaginas hostage until we cave. Of course the fucking Chads won't stop fucking them because women already give them everything they could ever want. Basically what I am trying to imply here is western society is completely fucked, we have to go through the collapse before we can rebuild. I just hope white people are still around for the rebuild, because God knows if Europe is any key for what the future holds we're all fucked, and it will be women's fault. And Chad to a lesser extent.

she looks so different with make up.

British men have been taught that being masculine is an illness, and that they need to behave like women. Western culture has taught men that it is okay to be a faggot, which until not long ago was something you shouldn't be. Masculinity is okay for foreigners, but it's shameful if a 'white male' behaves as a man should. Our greatest ally has been pushing this narrative for some time.

Her frustrations with dating in the beginning make sense. I can see why she's frustrated. That being said, race mixing as an answer is simply misguided. She just needs a real alpha white man.

So first they feminize men beyond recognition and then they hook up with non-feminized muslims.
Women are cancer.

Christ this video is hard going, who gives a fuck what this cunt does in her sex life.

Wow she's ugly ahlie

being manly != being an edgy tard.

>these glasses
ha, feminist slut will get raped by Ahmed soon
will later blame white people for it

read "Submission" by Houellebecq.

It's all fucking true guys. Every bit of it.

They got the world they wanted and now its not good enough. Western women would rather destroy everything and blame it on someone else than take responsibility. This is why they only got the vote 60 years ago. Our ancestors knew this for a hundred thousand years.

>25 minutes of an old roastie rambling about nothing

yeah nah

Open her channel and browse through her video titles, she's not a feminist, and not even in favor of this mass immigration bullshit.

kek. oh boy. Sounds like she's begging for Islam to put her back in her place. She can't even stand the effeminate western men that allowed feminism to happen. We're doomed. :/

Wait, isn't she anti-EU and immigration? Why did she post that?

God dammit, women take forever to say things. 25 fucking minutes, FUCKING TALK FASTER YOU STUPID BITCH

I agree with this Burger

The west will simply be slowly re-patriarchized by Islam. Matriarchy is a low-stability vacuum that is inevitably filled by a new patriarchy. Collapse will come from economic problems stemming from unproductive, low IQ, Muslim migrant populations, combined with ethnic conflict. There will never, however, be a sexual collapse because nomadic patriarchs are already moving in to replace the feminized matriarchy.

Matriarchy destroys civilization, and caused the closes non-matriarchal civilization in invade and conquer every time.

she

no

women look different with makeup on

She sounds like the White guys who only date Asians and just throw sour grapes at worthless White women.

She wasn't wanted by any decent White guys so she went for some ugly inbred Muslim. She's literally breeding genetic disease into her family line due to Muslims having a history of breeding with their cousins and siblings.

Well thank feminism for this shit you stupid whore.
Besides that, Muzzies are not manly, they just lack any type of class.Plus they are cowards to their core, and will only fight if their win is certain. But of course this isn't obvious by looking at their interactions with women, because women are not threat.

she describes wanting literally the opposite of feminism

anyone still believeing whiteknighting is what girls want deserve to die a virgin kek

>Not all english men are bad
>Only those with enough stomach to date me

Gave up on men so she went for a turkroach instead.

She's getting pretty BTFO in the comments with only a couple of female comments like You go girl, race mixing is great!

Fair enough, she's done with the white bois and in with the Muslims because Dubai.

Totally get that, for the average Emirati is polite, well educated and comparatively rich.

The Emirati's also like white women, the paler the better, since fair skin is considered a prize among desert people generally.

The problem is she has no long term future with them, no Emirati is going to marry a non-Muslim and I doubt this bitch would really put up with converting and practising Sunni Islam.

So in the end, when she reaches her mid-to-late 30's and needs some beta provider to wife up this cunt she will be stuck with the white bois she has rejected.

Is she going to tell them that she spent the last few years getting rail-roaded by 100,000 miles of arab cock?

No. I thought not.

Sign me up
I'll make those chinks march

/po/ btfo

that treacherous cunt is more worhless than some rotten dog-turd on the sidewalk.

sure deserves daily muslim-beatings.

>hurr I assumed dat dis car wasn't his

yeah, that's because you got barricades inside your head and a pea-for-brains.

hahah kaffir, dont you know women? they break their chains to find others they cant break

calling turks another race is a bit of a stretch.
>inb4 roaches are not humans

When you have men playing video games and watching anime instead of bettering themselves, she's not wrong

Who cares?

>angry beta virgins and two women in the comment
fify

>She wasn't wanted by any decent White guys so she went for some ugly inbred Muslim
So, an ugly inbred british woman going for an ugly inbred muslim man?

Guess I'll have to demonstrate my masculinity while not wasting my time arguing with a woman. Only showing, not telling, is going to work, and one man can only do but so much. If you try to tell Jade, she won't hear of it

Lol, the comments are hilarious. 90% of her audience was right-wing/traditionalist men and women, and now they're turning against her and unsubscribing and giving her shit in the comments.

Watch this video get taken down.

white female here, she turned to sandniggers because they have lower standards than white men. for example, I can't get a white chad with my looks but I can get a sandnigger chad with my looks.

>brown eyes & black hair
>white

pick one

>problem glasses

>they break their chains to find others they cant break

Women literally breed violence and aggression into human evolution. I finally see their true visage.

I'm at the part where she's boasting over his car and motorbike.

Christ almighty what a materialistic cunt.

It's depressing how easily women are swayed by riches. All I'd want for a gf/wife is to be content with a simple but fulfilling life, not sated by wealth and opulence.

Shut the fuck up whore

This probably would have triggered me if I'd seen it about a year ago.

Now I'm just along for the ride.

BEADY ANGLO EYES

jesus that's a tad extreme toady.

hey man, I don't fuck sandniggers. I can't fuck them because I literally feel like vomitting

>sandnigger chad
>sandnigger
>chad

top bants leaf

It depressed me more than anything. Really have no motivation to even trying to get a gf in the current environment, never mind a wife and family.

It's her personality that's more annoying than her choice of bf, so self-centred and vapid.

the reason you should care is that these women will vote to give your stuff to the brown men they fuck

Don't be so quick to judge. She speaks a lot of truth and has jeopardized her popular language channel to sing the praises of blighty and slamming multiculture. The fact that we're a cucked nation isn't on her is it.

sissy brit boys

I don't understand why you guys are so angry about this. On Sup Forums, we talk all the time about how men have become feminised and that that needs to change. When a woman says it, it bothers those of us that are insecure I guess.

Holy Kek I masturbated countless times to this woman imagining rimming her asshole.

Strange to see her appearing here

Women are literally children who think they deserve what ever they're told they deserve.

>Muslim women think they deserve to wear a burka all day
>western women think they deserve the world

It's because they were told that's what they deserve. They're like programmable machines. Hell even IQ wise they are all very similar compared to mens IQ differences. Same with personality and lifestyle.

>jesus that's a tad extreme toady.

Miscegenation is a crime you know...

You are kind soul, user. The authorities will now set her straight.

Why have you moved to Czech republic?

she has a worse hairline than me

are we sure that's a female?

Are you one of the femme British men the video was talking about?

The feminized ones are the ones in these threads. Just look at these robots

British men are cucks, but she could do far better than muslims. There's plenty of big American tourist cock in London.

how can white men even compete lads?

25min? not going to watch that shit. Women especially young women are emotionally retarded creatures without a man controlling them at all times. Its obvious some guy made her butthurt and know she says she'll date muslims. Its extremely easy to offend a women even grown women like this one you call them fat and they cry and accuse you of being "evil".

Not white

It gets real juicy @ 19:00

Why do you guys get mad? Aren't you constantly saying how Western men are feminized betas?
Naturally Muslims will be more dominant, even if that comes with violence and all that.

she's an ugly old whore whom no decent white man would want, she went to dubai and got a lot of attention from men because muslims have no standards, then she rationalises it by making a butthurt video. what truth does she speak?

can't wait to post this on Sup Forums

Ur blind m9

as a white girl, I can't stand sandniggers because they're either:
1. ISIS
2. smoke weed and don't work
3. trying to get a visa from a fat ass
sandniggers are the white girl's version of the asian females white men love