Who would win? serious replies only

Who would win? serious replies only

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OWmEhfHtofU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The well adjusted adult male who doesn't care and decides to ask out the girl he's been eying instead.

I'm gonna paraphrase Max Landis here.

It's fiction. So whoever the writer decides wins, wins.

I'm thinkin about nuggets tbqhwy fam

I don’t like Star Trek but obv the Star Destroyer would win easily

photon torpedoes vs lasers

youtu.be/OWmEhfHtofU

Whichever one earns Disney the most money.

Considering the maneuverability of Enterprise
Also it has rechargable shields...in difference to a Star Destroyer that depends more on surface cannons to defend against single fighter attacks.
I'll Take The USS Constellation Class against a single Star Destroyer

hard to say. star trek is at least based loosely on some kind science shit. star wars is just kind of magic shit so it's like you could just create some bullshit excuse why star wars space ship is stronger and it'd be perfectly valid.

In space there's no up or down right? So why are both shops on the same plane. Wouldn't it make more sense if let's say for example, the Enterprise were on it's side and the Star Destroyer were diagonal?

The Enterprise has A-Wing sized shuttles, right?

Not saying the federation ship will just get fucked but the star destroyer would lay down the force

cool

max landis is a gay

Kirk would Force Choke on Vader's robot cock.
Victory.

Nerd shit, but the enterprise handily

Star wars uses standard lasers, and since star trek have shields so powerful even asteroids going at light speed bounce off a laser won't do shit

Meanwhile star trek lasers are based around plasma or something, not to mention quantum torpedoes which are basically anti matter nukes

Star destroyer gets killed by one ship entering hyperdrive, enterprise costantly bounces shit off going twice that speed, enterprise wins

definitely true

Star Destroyer has dozens of heavy laser battles. They're built to fuck up anything they come across. They're fucking warship.

I love Star Trek more than Star Wars but The Enterprise is fucking doomed. And we haven't mentioned the wave upon wave of TIE fighters that thing can launch.

4 of them in the Constellation Class that OP has in his pic
I started watching TOS in 1976 ( I was 6 years old)
I have copies of The Star Trek Technical Manual for TOS-TNG-DS-9)
Still looking for an original copy of Voyagers Tech Manual..I am only finding 2nd Editions
You guys are catching a TRUE Star Trek Fanatic at the ass end of a Qt of SoCo...you wanna toss Star Trek Questions at me.....
BRING IT ON BOYZ!!!!!

the star destroyers lasers cant even penetrate the enterprise's navigational shields, a couple photon torpedoes would cripple it. i suppose the star destroyer could overwhelm it with waves of tie fighters and maybe do damage with tie bombers w/ missiles or bombs. enterprise isnt really equipped to take on multuple fast moving craft like that

sad to say that with the internet, those people you are mocking are getting laid (with the alleged rare female counterpart) of the same autistic passion for StarNerd shit.

They're getting laid more than you.

That true...the fighters open a whole new plane....but ship on ship....without the TIEs...I'll take Constellation Class

Star Wars universe has no forms of teleportation aside from aberrant outliers and thus has no way of defending against it. Star Trek beams a bomb onto the enemy bridge and ends the fight before it begins.

Both franchises have photon torpedoes

star destroyers do have shield generators though

Dude...pull out of range...rechage shields...amke another run...a Star Destroyer Shileds are fucking rice paper

TIE fighters are absolutely worthless in this fight
the Enterprise can take them all out instantly

You there, Trek nerd, how do shields work to prevent beaming? Do they have to be specifically modulated to stop it or will anything sufficiently solid (or whatever you would call it) work?

I read somewhere that the Trek weapons are terribly underpowered compared to what the SW weapons can muster. Frequency wise or something or another.

Frequency acts a scrambler. If you imagine radio waves, can pass through walls but you can fuck it up with a scrambler.

You can teleport through, but fuck knows what you'd end up as on the other side

The Transporter signal must be aligned with the modulation of the enemy shields....
(Basically...you transmit the transporter signal at the same freq of the SD shields...and you make theirs shields as porous as a col lender to strain pasta but using your weapons to cause disruptions
Next Question

Well considering they never actually let us see the cool shit Star Destroyers can actually fucking do in the movies...

Zoz

Wait, so does that mean that they could beam a bunch of raw plutonium through and irradiate everyone since it doesn't matter what shape the stuff is in when it arrives?

A Star Destroyer is like a fucking Aircraft Carrier...without their support fighters...they are fucking targets

star wars has PROTON torpedoes (ie, Hydrogen Bombs)

star trek has PHOTON torpedoes (anti-matter, several orders of magnitude higher)

If you think getting laid is the unique thing to do in life you are:
1 an idiot that can’t enjoy the discussion
2 an obese that can’t get laid
3 a fucking troll, but i think this will be your excuse for point 1 and 2

They could beam a wookie cock into Leah's fart box just for shreks and gorillions.

Spidey is getting blown by Jessi

actually not lasers, but superheated plasma that has been electromagnetically accelerated.
the Imperial II class shown is actually designed for ship to ship combat, and fares rather poorly against small assault craft like fighters. It is difficult for turbolasers to shoot down fighters.

Yjis is now a Jessi Thread

Jessi you slut

Well no, because it probably won't even, be plutonium. Teleport literally turns you into photons and rebuilds you on the other side, if scrambled whatever you send would most likely dissapear entirely due to lack of structure

Fuck You Spidy

Prove it nigger

This is all old shit...but we need Spidey outta here to continue the discussion

FUCK YOU SPIDEY!!!!!

Come on brah. I'm thinking....

Spidey B-Gone
MAx the image limit
Then we can pick up where we left off.
Constellation Class (B variant) was the Shit

Why is she so perfect bro lad man bros

When you bring fire Spidey...we fight fire...with Arby's Roast Beef ( I like mine Med Rare please)

Oh...

The Enterprise owns the death star, those destroyers wouldnt even slow it down. The technological difference is greater than the difference b/w a Musket and the Tsar Bomb. The most obscenely overpowered Musket is still just a Musket

MmMmMmm..Arbys...damn I'm hungry now

Why were consequences never the same again bro?

Star Trek
- Visible shields
- More measurable science shit
- Fucking Transporters
- Q

Star Wars
- Hyperspace is faster than current cannon Warp
- Bigger ships
- Less good numbers
- The Force

Nix Q and The Force from the equation, and it's anyone's game, cuz we don't have good numbers, particularly on the Star Wars side. However, given the Star Wars ships can get anywhere in their galaxy in a number of weeks, they do have the strategic advantage. If, however, the Star Trek transporters work through Star Wars shields, it isn't going to make much difference.

Granted, now that Star Wars ships can apparently jump to light speed to ram things, all bets are off. Granted, this means the Death Star was never a threat. Even an X-wing ramming into the Death Star at the speed of light would have wiped it out - let alone a corvette or capital ship. (The space shuttle would obliterate the Earth hitting it at 0.3C.)

Dunno what happened to Interdictors. Apparently they're a lost technology.

To pick up where I left off.....
How do you like your Roast Beef user?

Where's the pegging video from?

Constellation Class can enter Warp without the calculations needed for a light speed jump

>Less good numbers

Da fuq does that mean. Its a double negative so, bad numbers?

pic related

Where did you get the "navigational shields" bull shit from.

According to Riker, it would take the entire photon torpedo payload to destroy a single 5km wide hollow asteroid in "Pegasus". In other words, it would take the entire payload of the Enterprise-D (a capital warship with a crew of a thousand) to equal a few shots from a star destroyer's cannons that are destroying asteroids left and right in Empire Strikes back. and in episode 2 Jango Fett's seismic charges destroy asteroids in a radius of 5-10 km.

So no. You are beyond wrong. Also you can just simply look up the energy output of each of the weapons in the various source books and see a Star Destroyer would wipe the floor with the enterprise.

Nagviational Shields come from that large dish on the front of the ship...it defelects all small disbre in the way of the ship entering warp...(even a grain of sand in the field with rip a small hole in the ship)